[movie 2006] A Millionaire's First Love 백만장자의 첫&#49324

mei

Guest xl0lxl0lx

i really didn't expect to like this movie cuz i thought it was gonna be overrated n kinda cheesy like my sassy girl, but the movie was so sweet.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest treeesh

heya, i tried downloading the subtitles of this movie from samshiki's clubbox but apparently, the file doesnt seem to be downloading. it's been in 0% for ages and i was wondering if samshiki, would you not mind posting the srt. file here or upload it to megaupload? cos' i've got the movie but i'm lacking the subs and downloading the hardsubbed version would be wasting space.

sorrry about it.

Guest samshiki

heya, i tried downloading the subtitles of this movie from samshiki's clubbox but apparently, the file doesnt seem to be downloading. it's been in 0% for ages and i was wondering if samshiki, would you not mind posting the srt. file here or upload it to megaupload? cos' i've got the movie but i'm lacking the subs and downloading the hardsubbed version would be wasting space.

sorrry about it.

SUB FILES for MFL..

http://download.yousendit.com/0AFD3D9F7A03D7D0 - for single file

http://download.yousendit.com/0A762AFF3CC74537 - srt for cd1 & cd2 (zipped)

Guest guchiguchiageugeu

ACK! Just watched this movie and just based on the title I figured it was gonna be another of your feel good standard fare but it was sooooo TOUCHING and SAD!!! man couldnt stop crying towards the end... Hyun Bin and LYH are awesome! esp LYH's crying scenes.. she's really good! and Hyun Bin's.. OMG. one major hottie right there.

Guest samtly

ok i being trying everywhere to downlaod the subtitle srt but with no success. would someone b nice enough to upload yousendit pls. i need dvd rip copies pls

i was really excited about watching this.

but eh.. it was slightly disappointing for me.

i cried, and i thought it was a good movie.

but i was kinda expecting more.

when they hooked up, i was kinda thinking "when did they start liking each other?"

lol.

does anyone know where i can get the OST?

Guest moochi2000

the part where they start liking each other well when hyun bin started liking her was a bit abrupt

but i kinda give the actors/actresses thumbs up

the plot is VERY SIMPLE yet they gave such a good job portraying their characters

i was very impressed

i cried so much

thanks for sharing samshiki!

Guest bigong mama

Oh he definitely is......a star is born! He acted well in this show eventhough the storyline may be stereo-typed, but he played his character well. I just love his charisma in this show, the leading actress is so fortunate!

The plot was definitely not anything spectacular, but the leads did very well. I was especially impressed with Lee Yeon Hee's acting. I've always liked her a lot, so I was really excited to see her role in Hai Shin. However, she was just alright, nothing too great. But now, I'm glad to see that she's improved so much. This girl has a bright future ahead.

Hyun Bin was hot, and his hair didn't bug me so much anymore (though I still prefer his hair in MNIKSS), and although I didn't think LYH and HB would make a good couple considering their age gap, they did it. Now that I think back.....Song Hye Kyo and Song Seung Hun were roughly around the same age as Lee Yeon Hee and Hyun Bin when the former pair filmed Autumn in My Heart, so I guess the age gap isn't too bad.

Guest Lil.Miss.A

gahh... I'm madly dissapointed by this movie...

HyunBin is a bit too old for this character, and I dun like the girl playing opposite him as well.. she's trying to be cute and all but she got this image of her that's a bit arrogant, like "I know it all" type of image.

Maybe I'm biased, bcoz of his character in Sam Soon (which I think suits him way better..)

Half way, if not the first 20 mins into the movie I got really bored..

And the story is soo typical... has been done too many times..

For HyunBin's sake.. I hope he get better roles next time..

Archived