[movie 2006] A Millionaire's First Love 백만장자의 첫&#49324

mei

Hyun Bin, Lee Yeon Hee
hbyh3hj.jpg
탤런트 현빈-이연희 커플이 강동원-이청아 커플의 뒤를 잇는다. 현빈과 이연희는 2일 크랭크인되는 영화 '백만장자의 첫사랑'(감독 김태균ㆍ제작 보람영화사)의 남녀주인공으로 캐스팅됐다. '백만장자의 첫사랑'은 강동원을 스크린의 톱스타 반열에 올린 '늑대의 유혹'의 2탄으로 드라마 '파리의 연인'과 '프라하의 연인'을 집필한, 김은숙 작가가 시나리오를 맡게 돼 화제를 모으고 있다. 현빈은 이번 영화에서 전학간 시골 학교에서 첫사랑 이연희를 만나 때묻지 않은 사랑에 빠지게 되는 재벌 2세 캐릭터를 맡았다. 현빈은 최근 드라마 '내 이름은 김삼순'에서 '삼식이'란 별명을 얻으며 청춘 스타로 이미 입지를 굳혀 차기작에 많은 관심을 모아 왔다. 영화 '돌려차기'에 출연한 바 있지만 단독 남자주인공을 맡기는 이번이 처음이다. 신예 이연희는 KBS 2TV 드라마 '해신', '부활' 등과 피자헛, 엔시아, 해피앤코 등 CF를 통해 깨끗하고 청순한 이미지로 주목받은 하이틴 스타다. SM엔터테인먼트의 한 관계자는 "구두로 출연을 합의했다. 그 동안 드라마 주연급으로 많은 제의를 받아왔지만 영화를 통해 연기자로서 본격적인 모습을 보여주게 됐다. 스크린 데뷔작에서 여주인공을 맡았지만 착실히 연기 지도를 받아 온 만큼 잘 해낼 것이다"고 밝혔다. 이인경 기자 lik@sportshankook.co.kr http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/cinet/200...07224558470.htm

HyunBin-Lee YeonHee couple is behind the Kang DongWon- Lee ChungAh couple. On the 2nd of this month, HyunBin and Lee YeonHee were casted in the movie "A Millionare's First Love" (Produced by Boram Films, Directed by Kim TaeGyun) Kim EunSook, writer of "A Millionaire's First Love", whose screenplay for "Wolf's Tempation" catapulted Kang DongWon to stardom also wrote the scripts for "Lovers in Paris" and "Lovers in Prague. In the film, HyunBin's character is the second generation of a powerful finanical group that transfers to a country side school where he meets his first love, Lee YeonHee and falls deeply in love with her. HyunBin, who got the nickname "SamShikkie" from his drama "My name is Kim Sam Soon" has a strong desire to shed of his youth image. He was also in the film "spinkick" but this is his first time as the leading character in a movie. Lee YeonHee has been casted in the KBS2 dramas "God of Sea" "Ressurection" and starred in various commercials such as those for Pizza Hut, Encecia and Happy Echo whose clean and pure image has made her a teenage star. SM Entertainment says " We'll go with nice shoes (meaning that there is no official signed contract)." Although she's had a lot of offers for dramas and movies, she hasn't been able to show her actress image. The young actress says of her movie debut that she will " act as hard as she can with all (she's) learned"

Translated by : peachys2sleep (Hyunbin thread in soompi) **************************************************************************************************************************************************************** hyunbin5bp.jpg

Actor:
Hyun Bin
Kim Tae Pyung
Birthday
: September 25, 1982
Blood Type
: B
Height:
184 cm
Weight
: 74 kg
Hobbies:
Swimming & Basketball
Dramas:
o 2003 - [KBS] Bodyguard o 2003 - [MBC] New Nonstop 4 o 2004 - [MBC] Ireland o 2005 - [MBC] My Name Is Kim Sam Soon o 2005 - [MBC] New Nonstop 5 (cameo)
Movies:
o 2004 - Spin Kick o 2004 - Daddy Long Legs o 2005 - Millionaire's First Love (in progress)
Awards:
[ o 2004 - MBC Popularity Award (Best Newcomer)

yunhee6oi.jpg

Name
: Lee Yun Hee
Birthday
: February 26, 1988
Birthplace
: Seoul, South Korea
Height
: 169 cm
Weight
: 48 kg
Blood Type
: B
Talent
: Singing
Hobbies
: Listening to music, looking at the mirror
Filmography
: Emperor of the Sea (2004)
Television
: My Lovely Family (2004) Resurrection (2005)

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************** This is very interesting. I'm so looking forward to watch this.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thesarahchong

So technically, it's not a sequel, correct?

Casting seems pretty okay-- Hyunbin and Lee Yeonhee look compatible enough, which is strange because I never thought of that before.

Hopefully, it won't be disappointing.. can't wait (:

oooh i really want to see this - pity it's going to take a couple of months to be released, Feb 2006 some time...

hopefully it won't be as bad as Wolf's Attraction...

Guest evelyn168

This is a movie which I think would be great. The actor and actress are good looking... And the writer for the movie is great too...

Guest shorty-gal

hyunbin! i didnt even realize that it was hyun bin in spin kick! but when i looked back... i was like "oooh" but yes i can't wait for this to come out.

Archived