Is the "Add the 'Edit by' line in this post" option defaulted?

Guest happyroach

Guest happyroach
Any way to disable it (by default) in quick-edit?
I tried to describe my question as much as I could in the topic title, but just to rephrase things now we have more space heh: I've noticed that lately whenever I do a quick edit the "Add the 'Edit by' line in this post?" option is turned on by default, so this ugly black bolded line would always appear in my edited posts. I was wondering if there is any way to disable it by default because I know you can manually disable it by doing a full edit and unchecking that option. I just want it disabled all the time. Unless Soompi has already enabled it by default and there's nothing I can do. But yeah, just wanted to know if there's a way I can disable it. Any input will be appreciated :D Also, is there a way to disable just emoticons by default? Hehhhh *btw I looked 6 pages back and couldn't find a topic similar to this, so hopefully this hasn't been asked*

Guest happyroach

^Thanks for replying, but I meant JUST the emoticons. I do want to see all other images. Just no emoticons.

And as of the edit-by line, I was hoping to have it disabled by default whenever I do a quick-edit

ooh this posted is edited by blah blah blah blah. I don't know if there is a way to do that by default in quick edit unless dot1q do some adjustments to the posting.

Archived