Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest intothedark

hmm... its been a long time since i last payed a visit to soompi... mugetsu is still here i c.

i guess ill just post a few of my favorite dec pickups

air max2 light from 1995

Air%20Max2%20Red.JPG

air max 95 OG emeralds from 1996

Air%20Max%2095%20Emerald.JPG

Guest AirMaxFiend

im working my richard simmons off to cop red supreme highs right now lol

There was a guy on SF selling size 10 blue supremes for 240.

Guest ENiGMATiCSOUL

o vnds ones, ahh i like buying ds stuff , just the feeling of putting on heat that u worked for makes me feel like a million $ lol

Okay I've visited this thread a few times and most of you seem to know so much :o

Anyway I got some friends in hk who have offered to buy me shoes, but they can't take pictures in stores cuz its like illegal? So they tell me to to find a picture of shoe styles I like but i am completely lost. I'm a girl and a US size 7 and know basically nothing about these kinda shoes except that the nike ones are really funky and I want something similar to them. But omg theres like so many lol I can't tell the difference between dunks, airforces, court forces and all that lol. Anyway I was hoping someone could help me by posting up some shoes that I could get my friends to buy? I just don't like plain shoes or shoes with pink in them. Patterns would be nice =] Thanks if you can help =]

Guest AirMaxFiend

Okay I've visited this thread a few times and most of you seem to know so much :o

Anyway I got some friends in hk who have offered to buy me shoes, but they can't take pictures in stores cuz its like illegal? So they tell me to to find a picture of shoe styles I like but i am completely lost. I'm a girl and a US size 7 and know basically nothing about these kinda shoes except that the nike ones are really funky and I want something similar to them. But omg theres like so many lol I can't tell the difference between dunks, airforces, court forces and all that lol. Anyway I was hoping someone could help me by posting up some shoes that I could get my friends to buy? I just don't like plain shoes or shoes with pink in them. Patterns would be nice =] Thanks if you can help =]

www.vintagekicks.com

pick

Guest xOORI DOORIx

so... im a girl and im also a size 7.. and iwas going to order some fc's from skateparkoftampa.. supposedly, alot of people review that the shoes are pretty squishy/tight.. so what size do you think i should get? converting from mens to womens size?

Archived