What Did You Eat Today? →

Admin

I enjoyed a spicy italian sandwich from my local SUBWAY establishment. the skillful sandwich engineer looked at me and recognized what i was going to order before i said it. 
it may seem like a normal feat, however the fact that i had not visited that SUBWAY in over 6 months makes it quite remarkable.
cheers, to SUBWAY sandwich engineers.

Guest dennistoh

penny-university-03.jpg

Salted Caramel popcorn cake and Coffee @ Penny University. Strongly recommend everyone to try it. The food and atmosphere is so good that I wrote an article about it in my website (link below).

Guest frozensunshine

Breakfast: 1 egg, 1 slice of light rye bread with avocado, about 8 strawberries and 1 kiwifruitLunch: Kimbap, quicheDinner: Spaghetti with meatballs, broccoli, eggplant

Guest teruteru_chan

korean food - stir fried spicy pork with rice and some bean sprouts & seaweed as side disheskfc chicken + fries 

Guest teujiho

Blueberry Bloom on Mangohill-Mango mousse with mango gelatin, sprinkled with matcha greentea powder

9214945994_235f42293b_c.jpg

Guest bubblepeach

fried noodles, stir-fry broccoli and meat, brown rice, pandan chiffon cake, custard puff 

Guest frozensunshine

Breakfast: PorridgeLunch: Chips, Garlic Bread, PastaDinner: Beef Rendang with Rice :)

Guest teruteru_chan

toblerone dark chocolateroasted chicken in-flight meal - seafood fried rice, apricot yoghurt, a bun with butter, pineapple & watermelon

Guest teujiho

made some of these strawberry macarons keke

IMG_2371-1dragged.jpg

IMG_2365-1dragged.jpg

IMG_2367-1dragged.jpg

For those who are interested in making strawberry macarons...

# veggie soup

# dates

# black olives

# home made hamburgers

( mincemeat mixed with a halph courgette, one to two garottes, onion plus spices - veggie should be mixed too )

# salad ( e.g. Tomatoes)

# two bananas