What Did You Eat Today? →

Admin

Guest goldceries

Microwaved a scrambled egg and leeeetle bit of water mixture (water just for extra fluffiness) for 3 minutes=> got a perfect egg cake souffle, then poured this delish soy sauce on it (its not reg soy sauce, its kind of sweeter and is also really great for cooking chicken or pork in)...then I ran out of my chinese farkay noodles so I pan fried some leftover linguine noodles (I know weird, but it turned out better than I expected) in a sesame oil and delishy soy sauce mixture, plus some seasonings. Last but not least, I brewed some homemade milk tea made with evaporated milk (its so much richer tasting!) for extra coziness.
BTW: This was just my breakfast, anyone else think I eat too much? (For reference, I am a 5''3 120 lbs female)

Guest fayith77

Breakfast: waffles with turkey bacon, egg, banana and strawberriesLunch: panage with tom kha kai and ricedinner: I should be looking into that right now.

Guest teruteru_chan

a little bit of a ginger cakechinese takeaway for dinner - beef with mushroom, egg fried rice, duck wrapsome white choc chunk brownie cookies 

Guest r0botchild

this is god tier food! i make this every few months. it's not super cheap to make but when i do people usually pretend to be my friend until it's all gone... i'm so lonely.
i don't use the peppers or the adobo sauce. i use my own spices and Dr. Pepper Sweet & Kickin' BBQ Sauce it's guud!!!

spicy dr. pepper pulled-pork