Strathfield

ss5o1em

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scaredyfrog

^ Are you being sarcastic? If not, you're an idiot.

ngaww, why do you hab to be so mean for..

imma cwy now..

T-T that's me crying.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest squishie

ngaww, why do you hab to be so mean for..

imma cwy now..

T-T that's me crying.

lol

that's funny

ca'dor finally got renovated :) about time. but yeah strathfields nice for food, and its understandable for the people who live here but i never understood why people hang near the fountain after school... or just to sit in the food court?

Guest estarr<3

wow you're obviously really, really, super duper cool mang ^^

like, you probably jig and stuff to go to nrb right? wow..

i wish i was as cool as you..

so, do you just bum around all the time?

i mean, who cares about school and marks and stuff because bumming is just the best amirite?

damn, i wish i could do that too.. ;_;

er, no? i do go to school. it's called exaggeration. and jigging isnt cool darling.

Guest webmagine

lol

that's funny

ca'dor finally got renovated :) about time. but yeah strathfields nice for food, and its understandable for the people who live here but i never understood why people hang near the fountain after school... or just to sit in the food court?

apparently it's because they're cool.

strathfield's korean restaurants of course! although I generally go to eastwood's restaurants more often. Eastwood also has two great korean supermarkets. Between the two you can rustle up a monstrous amount of food for a korean style hotpot or bbq

Archived