*** Post Your Cell Phone Straps/charms ***

Guest malevolent.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
Guest Justalilodreamer

hahaha i just feel like bumping this ^^ , im finally getting a cell, and i want some ideas for my phone HAHA (yea im so immature)

Guest chuiee

omg i wanna put stickers and beads on my phone but its silver so it wont look nice.. =( i want a black or white phone now hahah

i always change mine but right now is spiderman hehe i dont hav a pic right now i'll post wen i take a pic

i love the chains where it hangs a lil plush animal, but the down side is that it gets dirty real easily especially wen its light colors

Guest tasty

i've never attached anything to my phone,

which is probably why i always drop it.

no chips/dents yet, haha.

why is that pig that everyone's got called sam soon?

Guest angelzstar

why is that pig that everyone's got called sam soon?

Because it's from a korean drama called My name is Kim Sam Soon. Watch it if you haven't, because it's really funny!! ^___^

Guest Awkward Smile

i just got a pink razr so i'm looking for a cell charm but havent found any i like yet =/

Guest Steph*

Too lazy get a pic but its just a silver heart with LEO and the sign on it with a silver bell attached to it.

Boring, but I'm waiting until I get my NEW phone to use Muddie Murda's rice cell charm<3

Guest loO4la

Here is mine...

10xssqd.png

I put this charm together myself by mixing and matching. =)

what kind of phone is that? & what carrier do you use?

btw, i like your charm...^_^

what kind of phone is that? & what carrier do you use?

btw, i like your charm...^_^

Thanks! ^^ It's a Samsung SGH-E600C from T-Mobile. I saw a lot of people with this phone, and even another person in this thread with it. lol

Guest green*tea

piggy6wk.jpg

*that`s my boyfriend & my cellphone charm thing, it's the My Lovely Kim Sam Soon piggy! couples. hehe, i love it! soo adorable! his piggy is blue & mine's pink & his has a tie while mine's has a bow in her hair. *cheese. ooh & that phone is super super old, blaah, got another phone that doesn`t have holes & plus my boyfriend doesn't even us his charm he keeps in our our keepsake box. how boo, it's okay though =0).

Guest ix3katz

p0067zk.jpg

A teddy bear that I purchased from a Soompier. :]

^ YAY i also have a w800i =D

i was selling this one i made

cell.jpg

im using this

cell2.jpg

Archived