________to: The Lovely Reindeers<3

jenny

MERRY (late) CHRISTMAS!

I'm super late and I know it haha. This list is going to take forever unless I nail down, but yea, here's some of the gifts =) And don't think I did whoever first because they're better :X haha, I chose it by which artists I felt like working with :). So yea, just click the animated gif to download your gift, because I'm too lazy to put it all up; plus, it's only for your eyes ;]

THE LIST

*no particular order!

Phoung (SERENDIPITY_.)

Kiki (kiki)

Trang (sweet serenity)

Sophie (faded_x_memories)

Jess (PolkaDotz)

Carol (doodette)

Mimi (habibi)

Lilian (lilchan)

Sammy (sammystar*)

Hannah (MiSs L.E)

Janny (. SE7ENMiNE .)

Mercy (DeadRomance)

Chelly (Saranghae012)

Symphony (music &jys)

L I L I A N (lilchan)

clickhere.gif

01Greeting.jpg

S O P H I E (faded_x_memories)

brianmine.gif

sophiegreeting.jpg

H A N N A H (MiSs L.E)

hannahclick.gif

01greeting.jpg

P H U O N G (SERENDIPITY_.)

phuongclick.jpg

01greeting-1.jpg

That's it for now loves<3 I'll be back with more!

-Jenny

second!

:tears: OMG, THOSE ANIMATIONS ARE THE CUTEST THINGS EVER!

The first one reminded of the Pillsbury doughboy, hehe.

So so pretty...le icons and graphics xD.

I should finish my gifts soon -__-

Taking forever....

----

@Lilian: Lilian is more like the grinch :P

I'm just kidding...she's a cute lil' reindeer -pokepoke-

I AM THE FIRST ONE!!LALALALAL!!!*twirls around with my dear Jenny*

But um..Lilian isnt a reindeer..Lil is Jenny's little cute innocent teddybear!!*teddybear hugs*

I LOVE YOU!!!

I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUUCCCCHHHH!!The stick figures are so ADORABLE!!!

*saves*I LOVE MY JENNY!!!*locks Jenny in my room*ROAR!!SHES ALL MINE!!!

OMG!!!!!THE KODA KUMI ICONS!!!AND AYUMI!!*squeals*

Guest alicechan

LMAO, Those animations are too cute for words. xD The gifts are awesome, Jenny. Oh by the way, This is Jenny (bluestar*/Jenho), If you still do remember lol. Anyways, I can't wait to see more! ^__^ Lucky people gets gifts from Jenny. *jealous*

- Jenny

Guest don'tpan!c

Adorable animations, Jenny! I wanna keep them for myself. Must...stay...away...from...the...animations... *faints*

I love the colors in the 2nd graphic/message. Sooo pretty.

I'll be back to see more, of course!

Keep up the awesome job, Jenny!

Guest MiSs L.E

OH MY GOD! JENNY!!

*screams head off while running around the tutor place*

(yes, hannah is stuck at tutor for 6 hours X_X)

okay. now, to edit this post with a LOOOONNG reply XD

okay. so to edit. =DDDDDDDD

SO OMG! I DID NOT EXPECT THIS AND IT TOTALLLLY CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD AND SO I STARTED TO SCREAM WHILE I WAS DOWNLOADING THE FILE AND UNZIPPING IT!

X___________________________X

for sure, im gonna get in HUGE trouble for yelling. BUT I DONT CARE! *RAWR*

your animations, like everyone has said here, are freaking adorable and swwweeeet. =DD i was laughing so much when I saw the first one and Sophie's lil tug-a-war~ JUST ADORABLE!

(butmineisbetterXD)

its soooo cute! seriously, you could have just given me that, and i would have been SO happy! ^_______^ (so can u just imagine how happy i am right now? I'M GLOWING!)

*breaks the window with my glowyness* XDDDD

the letter. JENNY! YOU ARE TOOOOOOO SWEET!

:tears: you make me all teary with your love.. <3

Wah! Me loves yoosu too! but of course, the infamous jaeho wins my heart but is battling against Jaesu. =D muahaha~

Yes? You see? Junsu is just a perfect combination of adorable, beautiful, wonderful, sexy, hot, oceansofdroolworthy, cute, and everything else! ^_____^

and your little hearts and junsu and me forever.. *dies* its love. <3

AND OMG! I HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT PICTURE OF MY HUBBY!! o_______o

do you mind . XD please showing little old hannah the original? ^_^ *hugs*

Convo pixy: PWAHAHAHAHAHA!! this had me cracking up like there was no tomorrow!!! xDDDD

Yunho's words are freakin funny, and the JAEJOONG! MUAHAHA! *dies*

and changmin's words are the funniest of them all! XDDDD

i dont know HOW you made the words go so perfectly together with the picture and their facial expressions.. you and lily. just amazing. XD

I c o n s

01 + 02: BALLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNN ICONS!!!!! *SCREAMS* HOLY CRAPPPP! you caught it at his perfect moments, when he does the FREAKING laugh that i love the most! and the colors and brightness. <3 im in heaven.

03: O_O can anyone say sexy? its like a dark purple/gray and then wham! tint of pink/red, which is my WEAKNESS! ITS S0 SEXY!!! *raaawwwr* *licks screen*

04: c u t e <333 that's so freakin al kjs;l gkjad;lkgj ,dkjlk! him and his little ears from heroine. ^_^

05: so sexy. so serious, so MUCH IN LOVE! :w00t: i love the pose and how you chose blue. =D i love the textures because they look perfect and look so wa;oief;salkdjf!! i dont even know what to say~ just spazzes of words that dont make any sense!

06: its him in his like royal clothing, right??? What PERFECT text! ^_____________^ i love everything about the icon. the textures, filtering(?). just everything. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

07: WAHHH!! THIS IS FROM THE CF WHERE HE DOES THE SEXY HEAD BANGIN' , RIGHT????? oh how i love it when he does it. XD

i really love the different style on this icon! its love!! :rolleyes:

08: what a cool pose. :o ... :w00t: what a SEXY pose! *rawr* *eats up icon*

Poster: no ones ever made me a poster for a gift! XDDDDD AND AIEGJALDSG JLDSAKG JA;LDG KJWEOIG UPOEAG DLK NVLAKG !

crazy beautiful. what am i to say? i love everything about it, the text could not have been more perfect!!

but you wanna know something? XD

I LOVE YOU MORE!!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Thank you sooooooooooo much for these FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL gifts!!! ^___________________________________^

you spoil me too much, sweety. <3

i love you so much! when i can get on PS, you know what's coming!! XD

btw, who are you obsessions? top 3! XDDD

anyhoo :phew: THANK YOU LOVE!!!

oh~ btw, the letter for phuong. the graphic is absolutely beautiful. Mika looks like a beautiful child, yet grown to a woman. =)

* * e d i t. i'm gonna use these after i use hollys, okies? <3333

Guest sweet serenity

LMAO! The GIFs are kawaii. :]

I like the coloring on the letters/posters.

I can't see the others since I'm too lazy to download (dl to "collect"). *cough*<3

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

omgshh JENNYYY!!! <333

uwaaa I can't believe I'm on your list! o__O;; *hugs* you're such a sweetie.

aww hahaha your gifts are sooo ADORABLE! the little moving stick people <3 how cutee, omgsh your ps works are amazing *0* <3 even without having to blend.

I've seen your other works before though, i love them [: they look gorgeous really <333

Oh yea did I tell you yet that Jenny was my Thai name? LOL. Like Thai people, (friends and family), it sounds weird to pronounce Janny in Thai accent so it's Jenny... ;DD <3

Thank you for EVERYTHING hun! We just met, yet you are soo sweet to me *hugs again* janny loves jenny :wub:

Guest dearpaperheart.

JENNY T_________T YOU DORK! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TOOOO! :[

My blinkies won't be coming back for sometime, probably in 2007, I don't know o_o;. I deleted photoshop yesterday, sorry love. I've just been having some rough days and wasn't really in any mood to do any photoshopping so it'll be on a waiting list. :[

I really didn't expect this. I was watching anime with my brother and just finished it and I came to check a topic on soompi then I go check my "soompi myspace" and it tells me I have 3 pending comments that were to be approved of and I saw your comment, approved it read it, and I came to the artwork section and found your thread.

THE DRAWING;

It's so cute, thank you love :] It's like saying to hail me the blinkie queen, WHICH I'M NOT ;D

THE LETTER;

Mika is so freaking gorgeous, could she get any prettier!

JENNY DUDETTEEEE ^^; I really do hope that our friendship will increase. I can't believe you admired/stalked my blinkie request threads hahaha I remember seeing you a lot in some of my threads, you were always there commenting being such a sweetheart and always requesting :]. I remember making blinkies for you that said Kissed By You and much more, but I forgot some and I might have them around in my photobucket unless that was WAAAAAY back when I was only a beginner lol. But Bloo's more of a blinkie queen I'm just an amateur -__-; I also hope you had a great Christmas and I hope you have a wonderful New Year too! Thanks for the letter <3

ICONS;

The icons are beautiful I couldn't have asked for better icons, they're all such hot & gorgeous people. The pictures you used are awesome. All the colors,textures, filters & brushes used on these icons are superb. You have to send me the Mika Nakashima pictures :]!

001; Mika can she get any prettier :] her smile is beautiful

002; She is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous but in the picture she looks lonely & lost xD

003; Dudette she is hot in black and white ahaha <3

004; T___T SHE LOOKS SO SAD! Sad thing is, even if she looks sad she's gorgeous

005; Gasp, she's even more gorgeous in this one. I like how the blue suits her :]

006; DUDE WHY IS JIN SO HOT AND HE LOOKS SO SEDUCTIVE .___.

007; T__T OMG SO CUTE <3 I LOVE THE PEACE SIGN HE'S DOING! Shoot I forgot his name again -___-! He's familiar but I forgot his name.. how sad I'm a terrible fan T__T

008; JIN'S A HOT PIECE OF ........ (WORD SHALL NOT BE USED) I love his smile, he looks so shy haha he's soooo adorable!

POSTER;

Jenny love thank you for the poster I love how the mood and everything is she's absolutely gorgeous. No one has ever made me a poster gift before, thank you <3. I really envy your graphic skills the pictures you used are amazing and it brings out her eyes which I absolutely adore <3

You're an awesome friend. You're also the sweetest friend I could've ever asked/met. :]

Thank you so much for these gifts! I can't believe I didn't make you anything T_T I'm sorry <3

Guest faded_x_memories

OMG JENNY!! I LOVE YOU!! Thanks for this awesome gifties! I love them!

*jump around, dance, and throw chocolate you* omg you make me soo happy! you make my day more brighter. I was like soooo depressed for the past few days and been crying my eyes out too much.

ANIMATION: haha!! it's soo cute and cool!! is that me and you are fighting over brian?? o_O dang, we are soo violent because of him. well i'm more violent. -o- you better stay away from Brian cause he's mine and I only have him left to make me happy!! rawrr!

LETTER: omg i'm one of the best people on soompi?? :tears: I feel soooo lucky and happy! I must give you a hug!! *hug* I think I'm going to cry forreals. TT^TT I think i'm too emotional lately and keep on crying for happy things. YES!! I love our crazy random conversation! it was ubber fun! oh yeah huh. so you still work in the nail shop?? xD i don't get to work no more. hooray! but i still need cash cause i want to go to the korean concert with my friend next year.. i hope Brian would come to Cali and sing so i could maybe bump into him and talk to him. hahaha. xD i wishh man. me? how?? oh yeah, i do. MOSTLY all the time. TT^TT I'm turning soo emo that i cut myself with a spoon. ugh, don't you hate that? hahah I know!! i love the new update on soompi. I think it's more awesome than myspace. haha. myspace just bores me alot. all i do is change the song and layout. and bleh, thats it. we should! after this. xD i'll keep saying, I LOVE YOU JENNY!! xD hahaha you're super lazy like me!!! (: gosh, i wish i have my computer back so i have to finish photoshopping people gifts..stupid laptop doesn't have PS. errgg.. HOORAY!! well you can mostly have him. cause Brian is all I have woman. xD LOL NEVER WOMAN!! I won't share Brian with you!! He's mine and I got married with him on the 13th. asked Hannah! she's my person who make us marry!! and she carries around with the pink bible. xP I like t

he picture and also the coloring you did! ^^ veryy nicee.

POSTER: AHH!!! omg!! his effing cute/dorky/sexy smile!! EEKKK!!! xD I can't handle this! I think I'm going to faint!! *faint* I do love his joy!! and it's all mine!!! MUAHAHAHA!! I love when you do the green coloring and some light texture! Jenny, you must teach me how to do it!! please?? (: I'll give you a cookie if you teach me!! :D

CONVERSE PICS:

01: HAHAHA!! omg this is sooo cute!!! Brian just pouted!! that's soo cute!! xD I can't resist it!! hahah he's look soo good when he pouts. xD He can't resist me.. awww.. hahah he even have a book of pictures of me in the desk. hehehe. x] much love for Brian. xD

02: HAHAHA I love his sexy back dance!! x] go away Hyunjoong!! he only dance for muah! my god, now i'm feeling all sad. cause like in part of heroine 6. it shows Brian dancing his sexy back dance. I was like soo mad and sad cause he was dancing with other girl and hold her hands!! TT^TT I was going to actually cry!! I'm soo mad at that! but i forgive him!! haha. x]

03: I'll rescue you Brian!! xD yes, i could read minds and predict the future when I'm sleeping (it's true) hehehe. Brian and his smile. I can't take my eyes off him. o_o must stare at it for hours!! hahaha

04: I'm here! xD Brian calm down!! You're only trying to get my attention x] I love when you do your dance *eyes sparkle* gosh, Myungsoo!! you're hurting Brian's feeling!! i should hit you for that!! *hit Myungsoo* muahahaha!! x]

05: HOORAY!! dance for me Brian! xD HM! look at his sexy cute face! xD and Jenny! do you still have the picture? if you do, can you send it to me?? ^^ thanks alot hun.

I love the captions! they make me smile at laugh alot. even his cute expression :blush: :wub:

I C O N S:

01: I love the picture!! and the coloring. (: very nice. it fits with his handsome face. I wonder if he's flying through space. hahaha. xD

02: OMG!!! this is the nice color and effect I seen soo far!! xD can you teach me how to do that Jenny?? *eye sparkles* you must tell me you secret!! xD i just want to hug Brian in this pose forever! xD

03: HOLY MOLY! the effect just caught my eyes.. you must teach me this one too!! rawrrr. i just have to chop your hands off and replace mine. muahahahah! or maybe like go into your dream and drive through your head to know how to make this!! gosh, i can't stop looking this icon.. i just love it too much.. i think i would look at it hours. xD

04: omg i seen this icon before.. it was in my dream.. it was hella freakky. i was like wait.. i seen this.. it's in my dream but i didn't know who was the guy before but now it's sexy junki!! x] he's winking at me and pointing at me! xD but i wish Brian would do that to me more! hahaha

05: *drool* junki look hot in this pose!! hahah I love the dark effect and color. dark color are my fav. xD mostly black. haha. i wonder what the small text is saying. hahaha. xD

06: hahaha loving the smile of Junki but Brian is better!! xD i love the little snow/dot effects. must teach me that too!! x]

gosh!! you're soo good and talent!! better than me! it cause me to like be jealous at you!! i should use your icons but i'm afraid someone took it. -o- brian lovers want to steal my hubby!! everyone knows they need to back off cause I'm crazy about him!! muahahahahahahaah!! well here's a long comment! i think it's longer than hannah, cause i have alot to say and you just make the world brighter for me. and now i'm starting to have a heartache. -o- dammit. well i just want to say again that I LOVE YOU AND THANKS FOR MAKING ME HAPPY!!

hehe!! i see my icon you're using! xP makes me more happy!

Finally, the next batch is done! I'm so late, aha. But yea, only one more batch after this one and I'll be done. So enjoy your gifts<3 Also, have a happy new year you guys~! Got your resolutions yet?

K I K I (kiki)

kikiclick.gif

01greeting-2.jpg

S Y M P H O N Y (music &jys)

symphonyclick.gif

1greeting.jpg

T R A N G (sweet serenity)

trangclick.gif

1greeting-1.jpg

C H E L L Y (Saranghae012)

chellyclick.gif

icon_set.jpg

szesze hehe, thanks =D

Mimi lol, aren't they? Super simple, but awesome xD

Lilian ahha, you're a cuddly teddybear! Works for me :]

cloud.dream lol, I think I remember you. I have a bad memory, so don't mind me xP I've been meeting/re-meeting a lot of people with the same name as me o_o haha.

Sam ahha, you'll have to be back for yours ;]

Mercy hehe, thanks xD You'll have your own batch to keep soon ;]

Hannah You're so hyper/energetic, it gets me up and going (lol, I sound like a hag =___=)<3 You really make me smile ahha. I think JunSu is rubbing off on you ;] lol.

Sue T____T I feel so bad for not having time to make more and add you onto the list. You've been such a great supporter in my TR thread and I feel bad not being able to add you >O< Hopefully in the new year, we'll talk more and stuff, yea? =D

Trang lmao, why collect my stuff?! >O<

Janny haha, you're just so sweet xD When you PMed me to ask me to help edit for you, you made me sound like a monster, lol. (I wasn't mad, it was just funny<3 You sound so polite and everything, hehe.) wow, I didn't know that! So you're Thai? You're the first I've met that's thai! That's so cool =D

smilehappy lol, looks like a lot of work when it was just fun stuff xD

kneekey lol, thanks =]

Phuong haha, I'm so glad you're liking your gift hunn! You don't have to worry about giving me anything back. Gaining a friend is enough, hehe.

mideoyo. lol, that was my fav haha.

Sophie haha, you silly<3 Don't get too emotional now ahha. It's the time of year to be joyous!~~ (of course, the day's past, but we can still be joyous!). :o don't be cutting yourself either! If you do, I'll come bite you =E *rawr*! hehe, stay away from that emo stuff lol. It's okay to maybe be emo sometimes, but stick to normal, I-hate-then-love-my-life thing hahah. Eh, the nail store is my summer job. I'll be going back there in the summer, during the nice, sunny days... *sighs* lol.

I hope you all have a great New Year once again! =D

-Jenny

Guest MiSs L.E

Hannah You're so hyper/energetic, it gets me up and going (lol, I sound like a hag =___=)<3 You really make me smile ahha. I think JunSu is rubbing off on you ;] lol.

=DDDDDDDD woo hoo~~ *pumps engergy to jenny* LOOOL, no u dont sound like a hag. <3

XDDDDDDDDDD oh yes~ my baby is making me so happy, but jenny is making me happier!! *covers junsu's ears* XDDDDDDDDDDDD

those gifts are adorable. LOVE chelly's icons! and her little animation! =DDDDDDDD

Guest bona fide*

Sue T____T I feel so bad for not having time to make more and add you onto the list. You've been such a great supporter in my TR thread and I feel bad not being able to add you >O< Hopefully in the new year, we'll talk more and stuff, yea? =D

Nooooo, don't worry about not being able to make me anything hun! I know making gifts can be time consuming and you already have such a large list. I wish I could've made you something too but I also didn't have much time (I'll make it up to you on your birthday though =D )

The new batch of gifts you made are lovely. HAHA the animations are so cute! ;]

I agree that we should definitely talk more! Happy new years eve, Jenny! <3 :)

Guest sweet serenity

JENNY! *hugs*<3 My face is currently plastered like so --> :D:D:D. *coughs*

It's the thoughts that count. I love the gifts. (: I can't confirm if I'm pervier than you or not, but let's just say I am... *ahem* Moving on, LMAO, I'll try to get Thrime running again once I get Photoshop back. I miss Photoshop, rawr.

Convo - *smiles like a retard* At first I saw the text & I was like, "Aww.." Then I saw the picture and I smiled like crazy. Still am actually, hahahaha.

Convo 2 - Aww, look at their non-existent abs and boxers. <33

Icons - hot, hot, hot - enough said.

Archived