korean golfers dominated this past weekend!!

Guest coreana

Guest coreana
han hee won & choi kyung joo
Han Hee-won Wins LPGA Office Depot Championship 200510040001_00.jpg Monday saw another victory for a Korean golfer just a day after Choi Kyung-ju's win in the PGA tour Sunday, this time in the lady's tournament, when Han Hee-won clinched the championship at the LPGA Office Depot. In the third and final round of this year's Office Depot Championship, Han finished with a scorecard of three under par 68 on Monday, winning her first LPGA title of the year. Her total score was 12-under-201. After numerous delays throughout the weekend due to bad weather conditions, Han hit the teeing ground looking recharged. The 27-year-old started off with two consecutive birdies on numbers nine and ten and went on to keep her lead throughout Monday's game. This was her first "wire-to-wire" win, managing to keep herself at the top of the leader board throughout the tournament. Han pocketed grand prize money of US$195,000 and raised the number of career wins to four since 1999. Another Korean, Kang Soo-yun, finished a close second with a 5-under 66 for a 10-under-203 total, and Scotland's Catriona Matthew managed third at 205. Other Korean golfers also showed strong performances, with Jang Jeong, Kim Mi-hyun and Jo Ryoung-ah ranking among the top 10. Arirang News Choi Kyung-ju Clinches First PGA Win in Three Years 200510030023_00.jpg After three long years, Korean golfer Choi Kyung-ju once again hoisted the champion's cup on Sunday after winning the Chrysler Classic at Greensboro, North Carolina's Forest Oaks Country Club. Choi shot a six under par in the final round with a round total of 66, and 22 under par with a 266 total. This is the third PGA competition where Choi finished first following his triumphs at the Compaq Classic and the Tampa Bay Classic in 2002. The US$900,000 in prize money brings his total winnings to US$9107,791, with the $10 million in sight before the end of the season. (englishnews@chosun.com)

• 8 months later...
Guest keauxz

Pretty true, I see a lot of koreans playing pro golf in America. There needs to be more Japanese playing though =/

Guest Mr.FrostbiteIceSkater

Those are the uglier Korean golfers, I watch the pretty ones tho, mmmmhmmm sure do. Go hot Korean golfers!

Guest xrosee;

hahaha choi kyung-ju came to my father's restaurant.

my dad got his autograph lol ~ really see no point in it..but it's pretty cool~

Archived