Love Magicians 愛情魔髮師

Guest pillowbox

What's the CB link? I've been trying to wait for the epi 5 to come out to downbload direct rather than torrent file...Anyone has can upload?

AQMFS (The Magicians of Love) Epi 05

Creds: lienny clubbox

p/s: im slow.. now den realised xiaobei's father is lao ye in WZBQW :blush:

spoilers!!!

woohoo xiaobei "kissed" both yasi and erqi in the upcoming episode...

edited: another CB link from xiaomao123

AQMFS Epi 05 (xiaomao123 CB)

creds: xiaomao123 clubbox

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest siumeimei1023

this show is good so far... but not the most original series... I kinda dislike the sweety girl... I dunno -_-

anyone got the direct link, not club box or bt, for esp 5?... I am dying to see it!!

Guest camgackt

Yay~~ episode 6 is out in lienny's clubbox. Not sure if I can post the direct CB link though.

But kind of lazy to download the episodes. Does anybody watch it live online?

Guest dreamsicle

6 is up, but not downloading. Still 0. Oh well. How many episodes are there total? I don't think I can take more than 20

i think its ok to po tw drama CB links here right?

here comes epi 6 frm lienny clubbox

Magicians of Love 06

well is hard to say.. how many epis are there for this show..

juz hope that is not more than 25.. if not it is gg to be vry :wacko:

i dun think TTV or SET has the LIVE telecast online..

think if there are.. is not so updated shows..

Guest camgackt

i think its ok to po tw drama CB links here right?

here comes epi 6 frm lienny clubbox

Magicians of Love 06

well is hard to say.. how many epis are there for this show..

juz hope that is not more than 25.. if not it is gg to be vry :wacko:

i dun think TTV or SET has the LIVE telecast online..

think if there are.. is not so updated shows..

Nah.. I have a friend who always watch live but the site always jam due to the high traffic when the show airs... :( So was wondering if there's another link.

I seriously hope that it will end at 20 (like most SETTV dramas).. otherwise I can't take it too.. :mellow:

Guest yinyeksin

dreamsicle, i've no idea how much series it will be because until now their still take a shoot for this series, maybe 20 or more?? dunno :P

i've finished watch eps 6, i think this is the best eps so far :D :D

the scene when YS and EQ sitting and drink coffee, the conversation very funny and YS saved by the phone :D

and the scenes when he visited his grandma after he got news that she got injured, ohhh...that so sweet...when his grandma blame him and XB help him to explained about his personality to his grandma YS only stare at her :w00t: , MD's eyes very expressive only with one look MD could express YS's feeling :sweatingbullets:

after seen the next eps preview, i loss all my patient...i can't hardly wait anymore...i want to see it now, i wanna see their one day date, ahhh...it must be so sweet :wub:

Guest dreamsicle

dreamsicle, i've no idea how much series it will be because until now their still take a shoot for this series, maybe 20 or more?? dunno :P

i've finished watch eps 6, i think this is the best eps so far :D :D

the scene when YS and EQ sitting and drink coffee, the conversation very funny and YS saved by the phone :D

and the scenes when he visited his grandma after he got news that she got injured, ohhh...that so sweet...when his grandma blame him and XB help him to explained about his personality to his grandma YS only stare at her :w00t: , MD's eyes very expressive only with one look MD could express YS's feeling :sweatingbullets:

after seen the next eps preview, i loss all my patient...i can't hardly wait anymore...i want to see it now, i wanna see their one day date, ahhh...it must be so sweet :wub:

They're still filming the show?? :blink: Well I hope they make the script better along the way because it mostly sucks up until episode 6. I'm keeping my hopes up, as long as there are minimal scenes of Ke Lan, Emma, Qing Kong, etc. Ke Lan is prettier than Emma but she is entirely 130% wood. Her lips sometimes turn upward but that's it.

Guest doopz

The later half of epi 6 and epi 7 is getting better.

Ya Shi father's current GF is Xiao Bei's mother.

Qingkong won the competition in UK because of the design that she stole from XiaoBei.

I guess Xiao Bei won't be winning the end year apraisal because I remember there is a scene where the other hairstylist asisstant talking on the phone with her mother that she need the prize badly, I guess Xiaobei will let her win the apraisal instead.

I still prefer ya shi more even though a lot Richie's fan complaining that they hope Richie will end with Xiao Bei, but I still support ya shi the most!!!

I can't wait for next episodes~ Qingkong will finally appear in front of Ya Shi~ and from the story summary at official website, Xiao bei will start to switch from Richie to Ya shi after she pretend as his GF in his Grandmom's birthday party.

And Richie start to realise that he care for Xiaobei~

Tian82 : Mingdao looks a bit overweight in the white frilled shirt at epi 7. haha.. but in episode 2 or 3 when he took out his shirt, staying overnight at Xiaobei's house, he looks quite fit, erm.. contradicting!!!

Guest dreamsicle

Ya Si's dad is dating Xiao Bei's crazy mother? Now that's drama. That woman was so freaky in that hair cutting scene. Bad acting but scary nevertheless.

I'm 200% behind Ya Si since I never will like Shao Wei. I expected Qing Kong to do something bad with the stolen designs. She is just as wooden as the actress of Ke Lan. If her relationship rekindles with Ya Si, I'm going to have to go :wacko: lol

Ya Si's dad is dating Xiao Bei's crazy mother? Now that's drama. That woman was so freaky in that hair cutting scene. Bad acting but scary nevertheless.

I'm 200% behind Ya Si since I never will like Shao Wei. I expected Qing Kong to do something bad with the stolen designs. She is just as wooden as the actress of Ke Lan. If her relationship rekindles with Ya Si, I'm going to have to go :wacko: lol

yup yup yup... XB's mother did look like a crazy lady.... And the female actors are so-so.. Now, I thought Shao wei was better as richie (EQ) and I didn't care for him till WZBQW.. Actually, he didn't do anything for me... In WZBQW, he made me sat up and in AFQMS, I can't wait till he show up.... He really did improve :) (imho)

Guest tian82

HAHAHAHA~

his body is fit...but his face is kinda round....

hope to see more development from MingDao n YS....

HAHAHA~ forget ming dao's character name...sori!

Guest dreamsicle

yup yup yup... XB's mother did look like a crazy lady.... And the female actors are so-so.. Now, I thought Shao wei was better as richie (EQ) and I didn't care for him till WZBQW.. Actually, he didn't do anything for me... In WZBQW, he made me sat up and in AFQMS, I can't wait till he show up.... He really did improve :) (imho)

Shao Wei is more fit for this current role I think, even though the action scenes are cheesy, but then again, it's an idol series, not Jet Li's Shaolin movie :P I don't detest him, but I'm just not pulled by him. Whereas Ming Dao :wub::wub: Episode 7 was sooo good! Well, no, that's exaggerated, but 8 looks really good! So many villains in this show! But whatever, for now, it's all good. Man... have to wait another 7 days!!

juz finished epi 7... and yeah the story is developing...

with lilian granny knowing yajun is already dead... and also qingkong coming into yasi and xiaobei...

before watching.. was abit confused that u guys mentioned.. xiaobei's mum is yasi's father's current gf...

after watching.. den understand...

initially i watched this show becoz of shaowei... coz his hairstyle is real cool and suits him man..

but after watching for 7 epis... i found myself real attracted to mingdao...

his eyes... :w00t: his expressions... :blush:

ahaaa...

i wanna watch live!!! anyone has d link to watch it live?

Guest yinyeksin

ahhh...the next eps will be more excited, but unfortunately i couldn't watch it next week because i've travel and i wish i can cancel or pending it but i couldn't do it :tears:

i want to see when XB finally find out that YJ is YS and YS shed tears when XB mad and leaving him without give him an opportunity to explained it, poor YS :sweatingbullets: but i can see YS more cute in that shirt as YJ :wub: ahhh...i want to see their one day date it must be so sweet ^_^

i wanna know what would happened to XB and YS when XB find out that YS's step mother is her mother and what would YS do concerning his father is strict person that i think his father would pushed them to seperate :sweatingbullets: and how XB's reaction when she realised that Sarah is QK, YS's ex-girlfriend and in the same time she realised that she had fall in love with YS and also how YS's reaction when he seen QK again, maybe he will be stunned at the first time as we seen it at the preview but would he go back to QK since he know XB likes EQ or he will take QK as a friend and try to win XB's heart? :wacko:

Guest xanime4livingx

ahhh...the next eps will be more excited, but unfortunately i couldn't watch it next week because i've travel and i wish i can cancel or pending it but i couldn't do it :tears:

i want to see when XB finally find out that YJ is YS and YS shed tears when XB mad and leaving him without give him an opportunity to explained it, poor YS :sweatingbullets: but i can see YS more cute in that shirt as YJ :wub: ahhh...i want to see their one day date it must be so sweet ^_^

i wanna know what would happened to XB and YS when XB find out that YS's step mother is her mother and what would YS do concerning his father is strict person that i think his father would pushed them to seperate :sweatingbullets: and how XB's reaction when she realised that Sarah is QK, YS's ex-girlfriend and in the same time she realised that she had fall in love with YS and also how YS's reaction when he seen QK again, maybe he will be stunned at the first time as we seen it at the preview but would he go back to QK since he know XB likes EQ or he will take QK as a friend and try to win XB's heart? :wacko:

what you want to see made me confusing...*still waiting for esp 7*

Archived