Love Magicians 愛情魔髮師

Guest pillowbox

hey Missy, just in time for this :lol:

EP1- FF

http://files.filefront.com/MingDaoMagician...;/fileinfo.html

I am trying very hard not to comment on this since it's only 1st eps, and the story line seemed had been talked abt already, ** boring ** stuff haha, and no comments on the actress yet, Im still QE favorite :unsure: the ages diff. still bother me very much.. but YR was so cute lols, he looks so cute, I think this drama is the best fit for him compare to all other drmas he was in.

oh Crystaln, i feel too spoiled now...hug.gif

a BIG thank you! :wub:

But but I dun feel like watching it :sweatingbullets:

Mayb I dlg it first....then watch it when I feel the right time....hehe....

So I guess I was unable to join in for discussion for this series :blush:

if you won't be in here...wavecry.gif

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys, anybody knows if this series will be offer on anyone's clubbox? :)

I have uploaded Epi1 (wif chinese sub only) into the clubbox.

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/hjrx/1o2d6

if you won't be in here...wavecry.gif

This will be my side thread in soompi apart from the 3 main one....hehe....

But dun worry...there lots of ppl here ;)

ps...been to Set Tv forums....those ppl are arguing on the ratings! ratings! ratings!

We not even know the ratings posted was from reliable source or not (Some ppl say it from a China web site ~but how can china web site faster than Taiwan on Taiwan TV ratings??...haha)

Let's see how its going.

Ratings are divided into segments during an episode. The highest segment was 4.17 and the overall average was about 3.6 for episode 1. In other words, VERY SUCCESSFUL DEBUT!!

yay! B)

i don't know it only takes me three hours or so to download a 350ish mb clip in clubbox but it's going to take me two days to download it from direct link :o

i hope that 'estimation' is just way off :sweatingbullets:

Din I say I wont be here for discussion, but why I still posting and posting in here?? :blush: :unsure:

Ratings are divided into segments during an episode. The highest segment was 4.17 and the overall average was about 3.6 for episode 1. In other words, VERY SUCCESSFUL DEBUT!!

Yes!.........The ratings was very successful for epi1 in Taiwan Idol Drama.

Let's see whether it can maintains good ratings. :phew:

But I read some negative comment on its storyline.

so GaLaxie will u be uploading all of the episode into your clubbox? and also a big thanx for uploading the 1st ep.

I not sure for those subsequent epis as I may not be so hardworking in dlg thru BT each week.

Morever I do not own the clubbox. Juz help in uploading ;)

yay!

i don't know it only takes me three hours or so to download a 350ish mb clip in clubbox but it's going to take me two days to download it from direct link

i hope that 'estimation' is just way off

:rolleyes: I experienced the same too....

Sometime my BT dlg was more stable and faster than direct link ~ eg is thru direct megaupload :crazy:

Guest Crystaln

Galaxie - sad that u dont want to watch it w. us. Most of the time I hate to watch serie just 1 eps. per week like this, I will try out and if it's slow..development then I will wait to watch it @ 1 blow, but I will still DL and may skim thru lols..

Missy - haha heck direct DL sometimes slowwwww but it's popular for pple who dont want to install or cant access to other application on pc..

Guest junjinwifey

i find the 1st ep funny it made me laugh like crazy during certain segments seeing how exagerrated some of the scenes were...im giving this a try as they say laughter is the best medicine!

Guest i3lu3fun

i hope someone will upload all the episodes on clubbox, :D anything with MD in is worth watching even if the storyline sucks, haha! i'm busy now, so, i guess i'll be watching the 1st epi. by the end of this week!

Guest pillowbox

i finished downloading...but, i have a chemistry quiz tomorrow and i have not read even one word of the chapter :o

to top it off, Heaven's Tree is really sidetracking me from school :tears:

ack, my life is too jumbled with all these great dramas and series! :o

haha i have so much dramas to watch and to catch up

GOONG ; MY GIRL(downloaded like 3 weeks ago, only watched the 1st episode this sat) ; DRAGON ZAKURA ;

NOBUTA(forgot the name) ; GACHIBAKA ; HEAVEN'S TREE ; SHARP 2 ; TOKYO FRIENDS(downloaded over a month now -___-)

grrr^ plus eastern juliet or w/e ft. ariel lin is going be coming out this weekend. To top it off Angela Zhang's drama is going be to air soon too. x____x i have to find time.

hmmm i have a question.. does it take really long time to upload to clubbox? i might try and upload it when i have time to make an account there. =/

i hope someone will upload all the episodes on clubbox, :D anything with MD in is worth watching even if the storyline sucks, haha! i'm busy now, so, i guess i'll be watching the 1st epi. by the end of this week!

if you look at Galaxie's signature, there is a link for episode 1 ;)

HEAVEN'S TREE ;

did i hear "Heaven's Tree...?" :w00t:

*off topic: if you do watch it, hope to see you in the thread for it! ;) *

Guest fanyoverhere

I saw the first eps and it's alright, but the main character girl annoys me cuz she's always opening her eyes like ()_() wide open. kinda weird.

but ming dao had a really fruity outfit in this eps. haha it was funny... cant wait till next week though!!

Guest cystaltears

since ISWAK ended..i think i'm gonna try this drama~ looking forward to discussing with you guys

however, the storyline doesn't sound too promising...=S

Guest yeohweping

i finished downloading...but, i have a chemistry quiz tomorrow and i have not read even one word of the chapter :o

to top it off, Heaven's Tree is really sidetracking me from school :tears:

ack, my life is too jumbled with all these great dramas and series! :o

GOONG ; MY GIRL(downloaded like 3 weeks ago, only watched the 1st episode this sat) ; DRAGON ZAKURA ;

NOBUTA(forgot the name) ; GACHIBAKA ; HEAVEN'S TREE ; SHARP 2 ; TOKYO FRIENDS(downloaded over a month now -___-)

grrr^ plus eastern juliet or w/e ft. ariel lin is going be coming out this weekend. To top it off Angela Zhang's drama is going be to air soon too. x____x i have to find time.

hmmm i have a question.. does it take really long time to upload to clubbox? i might try and upload it when i have time to make an account there. =/

You guys don't have a schedule as tight as mine :lol: I have to translate Sweet spy, do spot translations for Goong and Heaven's tree. Getting prepared for the march and april's k-dramas subbing projects. But then, I wouldn't miss any of Qiao Qiao's dramas as I like her acting more than Yan Yan's :P

Guest pillowbox

You guys don't have a schedule as tight as mine :lol: I have to translate Sweet spy, do spot translations for Goong and Heaven's tree. Getting prepared for the march and april's k-dramas subbing projects. But then, I wouldn't miss any of Qiao Qiao's dramas as I like her acting more than Yan Yan's :P

i so agree you with you! i would seriously choose Qiao Qiao's dramas over Yan Yan's anyday :)

HOLY COW! good LUCK!

Guest summers83

I think I'm gonna catch this drama every week. Though the story plot is almost the same as every story plot. But think Qiao Qiao is better as in her voice is not that irritating as Yan Yan. Yan Yan's voice is much cuter and childish and her roles are always screaming or shouting which makes a little irritating. But Qiao Qiao will become their model or something that's where her hair will be long and tied up. How her hair becomes so long in the first place. In fact, some parts, her hair looks longer when it's straight. But even so, her hair will not reach that length where her hair was tied up.

I think I prefer Ming Dao's twin brother. His hair looks better. Not that curly and all and more gentle. But in the show, girls are going gaga and fanatic over hairstylists? In reality, who will faze and idolise hairstylist? A bit illogical, think that only happens in comics...

Archived