Asianize BoA Top Hits **HAPPY NEW YEARS**

Guest Brian

Spark - Whoa girl, sometimes you sound just like BoA. But like the young BoA... At first I was like, wow she resembles BoA's voice so much. But definitely the power and attitude is there. REEEEEEEEEEALLY nice. High notes needs more power though.

Every Heart - Sweet voice. This is one of my favorite BoA songs. You did a pretty decent job. Vibratto could be worked on... a little too slow for the song. Maybe more feelings? You definitely have your moments though. Bridge needs more power.

Do the Motion - How energetic your voice is! I think you did a great job with this song. Talk was sexy. Second verse sounded a little bit bored at the beginning. I like your higher range a lot. I wish you added some faint vibratto during the pre-bridge part though.

Quincy - I love all BoA songs! You sound mad cute. I'm surprised how so many of you can pull off BoA songs with so much power and energy. Reeeeeeeeeeally nice. I wish your vocals were louder. There were places off beat. Again, bridge could've been better.

Triple Take It - eh? Hahaha.. Anyway.... first girl needs more attitude, second girl was pretty good, third girl needs more attitude. First girl and third girl needs to enounciate more... open your mouth when you sing. Some places off beat again. NEEDS MORE POWER!!

Valenti - This is best cover song on the album so far. I don't have much critique for this except that I wish you cut off some of the ending notes.. like making it shorter rather dragging them. Just a couple notes here and there though. But this is the shizzle! SO GOOD. Song is so hard too! Oh man... ad libs at the end were crazy! WOW.

Mega Step - Pitchy. The girl's got an amazing voice. But pitchy pitchy pitchy. Other than that fact, everything else is perfect. Right emotions, right power, right vibratto. But please work on staying in tune!!! >< A good way to know if you're in tune is to just layer your recording on top of the original. Then the pitchy parts were sound off.

Rock With You - Mannn another one of my favorites. This song also needs a lot of attitude and power. You did a wonderful job with the verses. The chorus was a bit challenging for you I bet. The beginning "Hey Hey Get it up" part were emotionless. ><;; Your lower notes were mad hot.

No. 1 - Off beat at places. Over all, you did pretty well with this I think. I wish you did the background vocals and some harmonies. Was this a one shot? Cuz it really sounds like it at times. All I can say is that with your vocals, it could be better. But it's decent.

Listen To My Heart Remix - Hahah... Kenji you're halirious. I loooooooooooove this song... Always wanted to do it. Oooo I love this. You're so freaking good. This has to be up there with Sou. HOT SHIZZLE. <3

Mannnnn I wanna join Asianize now.... I wanna do a BoA song too! I LOVE BOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TT____________TT

Good singers, good singers, and of course great rapper. :P

<3

I'm sorry I have to use a bad word. I don't usually go around and use it, but.... THIS ALBUM IS SO F.ING HOT. (I wish one of you did Be The One though... LOOOOOOOOVE that song!)

Btw, Brian... the CD cover is pretty darn colorful. Hahaha.. but I like it.

Nice job organizing this. :D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived