Asianize BoA Top Hits **HAPPY NEW YEARS**

Guest Brian

Angelina, MiA, Junica, Solly, Triple TAKE, Sou., Tab, Thais, Esther, K
Happy New Years Everyone. We finally finished this BoA Project. I hope you guys like these BoA remakes that our Asianize singers did. Yeah and I know, the cover is too colorful? Oh wellz, haha.... cdboatophits6fi.jpg TAKE A LISTEN HERE http://www.asianize.com/boatophits/ Soundclick: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=363693

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brian...why did you not tell me this done??

Alrighty. First of all.

I HATE ALL OF YOU.

Because you guys sing so awesomely -_-

Spark is my fave song from My Name. So I'm really happy it's done. You can hear the attitude in this song. Niiice ^^ Maybe it's because i'm used to hearing the original but some of the words sound over enunciated buuut I don't know any Korean so ignore that comment. wait...did you do the bridge? xD

Okay, now I'm up to the smelly pig :D >_o Shoot. You voice is so...nice and pretty and nice, and great. And bleeeh, I can't do this very well. I dunno, maybe you should do faster more upbeat songs. The bridge sounds a split second late.

Junicaaaa...I haven't talked to you for ages but anyway. You sound so <333.

It's weird how your voice can be mature and cute and pretty at the same time xD I've always hated the speaking part. Basically because the English made no sense but you did it pretty well ^_^

So...this is Triple Take? I've wanted to hear on of Asianize's groups for a while. *gasp* The background music is awesome. Is this an original? Sounds vaguely familiar. The parts where you sing together don't blend in well >_o But you guys are awesome.

Sou!! You sang the first ever BoA song I'd ever heard. I could never do the adlibs at the beginnning -_- You have such control over your voice. The only thing I don't like is how you hold out the notes at the end but it's probably a habit. Love how you make it your own <33

It's pathetic how I call myself a BoA fan and never listened to Mega Step after hearing about it so much. Oh yeah, i tried to get it and I couldn't. Tab O_O" You rock. I think the instrumental's too low compared to your voice but anyway. you sound so niiice.

The only time I heard Rock With You was a perf. Thais...you have one of the best voices I've ever heard O_o" I agree with a bit more of a rocky edge but I love how you do the choruses. So much power.

No. 1 is like a BoA classic xDD I think it was the first Korean song I'd ever heard. I remember looking up the konglish lyrics and not having any idea on how to read them. I love the emotion <3 It's great. The "Want you back in my life, want you back in my life" should've been overlapped with some cool effect though.

haha, Kenji's the only guy in this and he raps -_- I thought a certain group was going to do Spark. I love remixes like this. Really nice rapping and everything and it blends with the song so well. I love the chorus of this song ><"

i'll upload it onto soundclick when i get home from work in 4-5 hrs? =)

BTW, yes, I love Tab's Mega Step too. It was sooo HOT!! hehe

EVERYONE did a great job this time around.

Guest yandje

ooohhh.. done la?

support asianize!!

brian, u should post this in hkmtv too ... or .. maybe not.. dob-u is not in the albums yet.. wokkaka..

lemme listen to the songs sin..

*EDIT: woww.. really good! i liked no 1, 3 and 10 the most.

Guest luvjunjin0819

AWWW, yayy .... this is FINALLY out!!! hehehehe!

Sou ... thanks soo much!! but u are way better than me, don't even deny it!! :P

brian ...whew, all along I thought u wouldn't like it. *sigh of relief* lol!

dang, everyone sounds sooo good!!! why do I always sounds sooo umm outta place though? I think I need to work on my BoA songs more...haha.

anyways,

H.A.P.P.Y. N.E.W. Y.E.A.R. !!!!

~tab ;)

EDIT: omfg... my mic quality SUCKS like no other. you can barely hear me. but omg i want to download mega step! the song sounds lovely and tab amazing! :DDDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest babiixru

omgoddd. SOU! YOURS & TABS ARE THE ONES I REALLY ENJOYEDDD. ANGELINA REALLY SOUNDS LIKE BOA IN SOME PARTSSS LIKE I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOUUUU. OMGOD SOU YOUR ADLIBS WERE AMAZING.

some critiques

sou - just a tone down the rolling r's a bit and the parts where at the end of a phrase you pull the pitch down =D your vibratto's were lovely though! just beautiufl =] and omgod you did a pop song xD

tab - this is just so very good. and i say that because i heard your first take and you've sang it so much better! i heard a few parts where you ran out of breath. a few pitch problems in the chorus and a little too much enunciation (right spelling?) during the chorus, but it was nice =) loving it =D

your harmonies really mix well with boa's bg vocals.

thais - hi i don't know you well ^^ but i just thought your clip should have had a bit more rocky/punk edge to it. it sounds as if you were just singing a pop song. but i liked it =D

agnes - your clip was absolutely delicious. i didn't hear any mistakes =D or at least i dont thikn i did ._.

no 1 - loved this loved the emotion!!

KENJI <333333333 always loving your stuff :wub: at first i was like holyeff whoever that is SOUNDS EXACTLY like boa then i realized it.....WAS boa LOL. loved the raps in between the never say ever say or something!

Guest k_c_pop_bi7_b04

omg .. everybody sound so good .. i'm goin through the whole Remake right now! thumbsup! ^+^ and yea i like the cover.. though too much pink?

ASIANIZE~

Guest juki_love

the cover is really bright~~ but weird.. i like it like that++

i like how you remixed my dtm clip++ sounds much better than before ^^ thank you++

and yay!! i finally hear Triple TAKE~ hmm.. the mic's were all diff +__+.. hey someone's got a really cute voice in here ^^~~)!@( -__-;; well it's just that her voice stands out the most in here..

Tab's~ i like how you sang Mega step++ it's so pretty==

Guest MangoJuice

everyone sang really well! i really liked junica, tab and mia... i liked thais too.. but some parts were weird for me tho like the harmony? maybe its jst me.. anyway, its still good!! :D .. all of you sound great =] good job yall.

Guest celestial_kasumi

Junica!!!!!!! i liked ur version better than Boa's O.o lol luvvv it !! ^__^

hehe i understand y people liked tabs song, already luv the song n that voice is just sooo nice!

So...this is Triple Take? I've wanted to hear on of Asianize's groups for a while. *gasp* The background music is awesome. Is this an original? Sounds vaguely familiar. The parts where you sing together don't blend in well >_o But you guys are awesome.

They sang "Double" in 3 languages.

This is great. I especially like Sou and Junica's remakes.

Archived