Grey's Anatomy

Guest femme.fatale`

Guest s2hurt

Holly COW!!!!! one of the best finale ever that i have seen from any other tv shows. The finale was EPIC!!!

I love Meridith and Christina bff relationship.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest honeybeat44

omg last night's finale was so shocking

i cried through the entire 2 hours. i was really

shocked when the shooter shot Reed and Percy i didn't

really care for them much but they shouldn't have died

Guest saranghae<3

The season finale... like everyone said... was EPIC! Omg. I wanted to hit Mr. Clark so badly. The pain he caused everyone in the hospital is 100000000x bigger than what he experienced. I hate him

Thank goodness Derek didnt die... (kodos to Christina) but the baby T__T I felt so sad for Mer. I knew Alex still cared for Izzie. I knew it! (Cant wait for Izzie to come back)

Guest DarkAngelInLove

Only two people from Mercy West are left. I never liked Reed, but damn what a way to kill off the character. Percy wasn't bad. I was so scared that Bailey would die. I love Bailey. She was smart to say she was a nurse. Mandy Moore is a better actress than I thought. It was smart when she played dead.

Christina was really brave, but it doesn't make sense that she was crying and she was still able to perform surgery. Wouldn't her hands be shaking like hell? But then again, she might have been that good.

Alex still has his issues. I'm surprise Lexie didn't see a sign when he called her Izzie. Drama is going to happen for them in the new season. I think there is still hope for Sloan.

As for Meredith, since she lost the kid will she try for another one? I have a feeling she isn't going to tell Derek and he finds out and he gets angry. We'll see. I guess we gotta wait 3 months.

Guest feyfey

OH MAH JAYSUS! what a thriller! i cried and cried and was scared and shocked and in the end, i felt really bad for Meredith. I got sad. really sad. like SUPERRR sad. the next few months are gunna drive me insane. i watch Grey's Anatomy every week religiously :D

Guest jingaling.

wow, that was an epic season finale.

meredith's miscarriage T____T

now we gotta wait several months for the new season ):

Guest jepho*

i always liked avery<3

man, i was bawling every time it was percy/bailey scenes. the thing with reed happened so fast, gave me a heart attack --; poor her.

and i wanted to punch that april girl. i never liked her.

this was the best season finale~ i can't wait til the fall : D

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ I watched every episode so far and I didn't notice Demi Lovata at all.... I found out after that she was in one of the episode. I guess she didn't play a big part.

Guest MizzKrazie

^^ I watched every episode so far and I didn't notice Demi Lovata at all.... I found out after that she was in one of the episode. I guess she didn't play a big part.

Demi was in the third to last episode I believe. The girl who tried to scratch out her eyes.

On the other hand.. OMG.. This season finale is by far the best ever! Im literally on the edge of my seat and tears just keep flowing down my eyes! Shonda finally outdid it! This was the best and deserves an emmy!

Guest KsDreams

and i wanted to punch that april girl. i never liked her.

Oh gosh me too! I was literally cursing at her when she ran out and screamed Derek's name (which resulted in him getting shot).

It was an amazing season finale. I haven't watched any of the previews so I didn't expect the shooter, etc. I was like screaming omg omg since beginning to end. lol

Honestly, these episodes would have been perfect if it was more...realistic. I'm talking about the shooter plot in general. I mean they got the SWAT team coming into the hospital and actually shooting the bad guy but then they couldn't take him down immediately but allowed him to continue to walk around and tried to kill more people? I know it's a TV show but that was just too weird for me.

But that it the only negative thing I have to say. The finale was just incredible and the actors were fantastic. Cant wait for next season!

Guest deeLOVELY

I'm going to get high blood pressure from just watching this show when I grow old

I think avery is soo hot

Guest --hearts.

Man the finale was epic in soo many ways. I especially like:

1.) Mer and Christina's BBF-ness. How Christina wouldn't stop trying to save Derek. How Owen finally understood. <3 Sandra knocked everyone's socks off with her acting and her face was COVERED through most if it. She was able to express so much through half of her face. Amazing woman.

2.) Let's go Jackson/Christina/Owen triangle! Owen had his fun between two woman...it's Christina's turn to get a little distracted. I especially love how Jackson knew Christina could do the surgery. No doubt, no questions, he believed in her right from the beginning.

3.) Bailey/Percy scene was perfect.

The Bailey & Percy scenes left me in tears. The eye for an eye speech left me breathless. The finale was amazing. Also, the Alex/Lexie/Mark triangle was so heartbreaking, especially when Alex was calling out for Izzie.

I thought Jackson/Cristina was cute together :D

Guest aatu

I like how they didn't leave us in the cliffhanger. Like how Derek survived the surgery and if Mr. Clark killed himself or the ex-chief.

I don't understand why they made Meridith have the miscarriage....

Andddd Lex? I wished she 'loved' McSteamy rather than Korvev. BUT I like how Korvev called out to Izzie~ too bad Katherine Heigl is NOT coming back to the show.... T___T

Guest lulybonynsungie

oh my god....the first hour was CRAZY! poor Mer...and yes im getting sick of this whole Owen/Cristina/Teddy triangle....lets bring Avery in! ahhaah he has the bluest eyes!

god..the bailey and percy scenes...oh and his dying wish was to tell reed that he has a crush on her..without know..reed...god geez what an episode...

Archived