Guest sunshineo

similar with @kimia_spr, I felt guilty. Some actor thread that just start opened last year already has more than 200 pages.. How can uri actor thread not even reach 100 pages. Unbelievable!! :-O (Hodong hyung tone). I trust all of you to update there, so I update info more here (and talk along there). Plus here I shouldn't check if it has been posted or not, so I can post info as much as I want :))
@star+roll
Wondering too where you went lately.. Looks like you watching "that" special thread condition rite? ;) I trust you for that too.. ;)

@finagi
Thanks for the video too.. happy now you can post video. I love those performers too, Hmm.. is it Ok to post it in actor thread? ;) Well, we talk about anything in singer thread.. but seem the lurkers here just interested in SeungGi acting activity (and variety?). Or maybe you can make it in spoiler.. ;)

I was hesistant to post video cut from M!countdown which I posted in singer thread too. Kcon not only about M!countdown concert, SeungGi went there more as actor and host, and it was more about his interaction with fans, so I post it here. But they broadcast it all in M!countdown (well.. Kcon special), made me wondering is it Ok to post it here or not. so I only posted the video cut with SeungGi mentioned that TL script is one of the must-to-be-bring item when he go there. Should I post the other two video cut? or not?

@kimia_spr
I'm short.. I don't have a change to do that manner :((

i dont think there be any problem to post some seunggi singer video here too, because its not that singer seunggi is another seunggi!
and maybe the lurker think seunggi is like other actor that become singer that's why they don't interest in singer seunggi .maybe if they saw that how special singer seunggi is, they change their mind. and they can skip singer post if they don't want to see it. but for sure we should focus on actor seunggi in this thread.and im sure we wont post a lot about singer seunggi here maybe just important news and some vid?because we have ouri lovely singer thread that is airen own child not adopted!! ;)
but just my opinion!

but im really curious that why the lurkers don't visit singer thread too?do they think we just talk about singer seunggi there?and why they dont like singer seunggi?maybe they are not interest in kpop at all?
dear lurker i will be happy if u answer my question too. because im really curious!! :x ;)

@sunshineo you can do it to the kids!! :x

Guest finagi

Good evening Airens! >:D<

@sunshineo‌ unnie did I do something wrong? I don't know how to use the spoiler so that's why I did not put in. :\"> mianhe... Actually i think that too if it's ok to post that video here coz this is actor thread, but i did not post that in singer thread coz I'm sure it's already posted it there before.. So I'm sorry everyone for my ignorance :\">

I really like those two videos of our seunggi oppa, that's why I post it here...and maybe if the lurkers saw that video here they will know too that our seunggi is a singer too. ;)

Guest finagi

Why is everyone in this thread lately?  

:)

]

@star+roll‌ unnie just like @kimia_spr‌ chingu said I feel guilty too coz we neglect this thread for a long time..since we always stay on our other thread, can we at least move this a bit by bit. ;)

Guest finagi

@sunshineo‌ unnie I'm just curious what is "that" special thread you mentioned to @star+roll‌ unnie? :-? just wondering too...

And your right @star+roll‌ unnie, @LoveSG‌ unnie, and @celyw‌ unnie they will no where to be found lately, hmmmm :-? I think they will busy dating lately. :P

Guest sunshineo

@finagi
Don't worry.. not really wrong.. I don't mind too (if should honest I want to posting it too :P )
But I remember @LoveSG asking to we take out  MAMA stuff from this thread because it was singer related.. so It made more caution too..

Since we can variety show stuff in this thread.. how if we post some clip when SeungGi sing in variety. I was full drama lover and didn't interested to Kpop before.. but through variety I fall in love to singer SeungGi too.. :x :x

And how about MV? some actor usually become model for some MV.. and SeungGi acting in his MV always daebak!! While his beautiful voice melt you when you hear it.. his acting in his MV touch you more.. Some of his MV really like from drama. Someone reapload "Please" MV with tittle like "the most sad MV I ever seen" (in my language) and if you see comment in "Return" MV peoples keep asking from what drama that video was.. Lol

that special thread in shipper paradise :P btw, although you'll see just some little people lurking our singer thread.. there're a lot people lurking it without login.. just see the viewer hit, our thread quite popular.. :P

so i think we should wait for @LoveSG unni decision for posting singer staff or not!!! :x i will do what she said! (im good donsang!!that always listen to my unnis :P)

ouri thread is popular?really?now im smiling like seunggi!!! \:D/
but how can we see the viewer hit? :-/

Guest BeM1430293414

@finagi

Don't worry.. not really wrong.. I don't mind too (if should honest I want to posting it too :P )

But I remember @LoveSG asking to we take out  MAMA stuff from this thread because it was singer related.. so It made more caution too..

Since we can variety show stuff in this thread.. how if we post some clip when SeungGi sing in variety. I was full drama lover and didn't interested to Kpop before.. but through variety I fall in love to singer SeungGi too.. :x :x

And how about MV? some actor usually become model for some MV.. and SeungGi acting in his MV always daebak!! While his beautiful voice melt you when you hear it.. his acting in his MV touch you more.. Some of his MV really like from drama. Someone reapload "Please" MV with tittle like "the most sad MV I ever seen" (in my language) and if you see comment in "Return" MV peoples keep asking from what drama that video was.. Lol

that special thread in shipper paradise :P btw, although you'll see just some little people lurking our singer thread.. there're a lot people lurking it without login.. just see the viewer hit, our thread quite popular.. :P

how about his interviews?

Guest finagi

@finagi

unnie thanks,..maybe your right his MV is like a mini drama and the PLEASE MV you mentioned everytime i watched that MV i still cried a lot. its really sad MV :((

@kimia_spr‌ chingu I'm also a good dongseng that will listen to all my unnies :P so I will behave for now.. :\">

Guest finagi

@finagi chingu i didnt mean you are a bad dongseng! ^#(^ both of  us are good dongseng that listen to all our unnies.

;)

by the way we are seunggi fan how can we dont be good?  :x

lol chingu I know.. ;) we're Airens so all of us are same as Seunggi oppa no one can deny that. ;)

Guest sunshineo

Happy weekend All..!!
@kimia_spr @finagi
At least we try to be good as our Oppa ;) and that is one reason I become his fan. He has positive energy that make you want to be a better person!! :x :x

@BeM
Sure.. I think it's a must to posting his interview. Made we know him more and his word always inspiring (and witty :D ). Now I really miss his interview too.. >_<
I know he busy filming now (and maybe for some other reason), but selfish me really want to read his post-drama interview like he usually do. Miss your words SeungGi-ah.. and want to know your VOP about YAAS.. you always have more insightful and deep VOP.. :x
so while waiting, maybe we can post his past interview.. since I never tired to read it again and again.. :x :x

------------
Posting it here:
NB translated comment for Dispatch article about SeungGi at Kcon
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/08/lee-seung-gi-touches-hearts-with-fan.html#comment-form

and NB visitor comment all nice with some more heartwarming story added.. :\">

Up-date info here:
we will see SeungGi again tonight!! Even though he was there more for Teacher Lee Sun He, the program is more about singer.. so go to Singer thread for more info :P
Looks like we will see uri Heodang SeungGi :))

Guest finagi

@sunshineo unnie, can we allowed to post a video here of our seunggi oppa while singing in variety show??
and some of his MV? and how about Fan MV of his dramas? can we allowed to post it here?

Guest sunshineo

@finagi
why you ask me.. I was asking that to all of you too.. :))

My Opinion:
Well, this thread is for all of us who love and interested to SeungGi, as long as no one has any objection for it, I think it's Ok to post anything and I don't think moderator will do some editing about it. But as result from our discussion before reactive this thread, we agree to keep singer related stuff in singer thread so there will be more to looking forward there (is that so? ) and we want people to keep remember that SeungGi's root is singer, so we agree to treat Singer thread as our home as always.. :)

We reactive this thread so we can give more info about SeungGi to people who just start interested to Actor SeungGi and to discuss his acting activity more, but we also have hidden motive to introduce his music ( how I can call it "hidden" if I say it here :)) ) so I think it's fine to give some tease about singer seunggi through variety since when he sang in variety usually it also fun and witty. For MV, when we talk more about the song and his awesome voice in singer thread, maybe we can talk more about his role in that MV and the MV story line. for Fan MV, I think some of us already posting it here and if the content in that fanvid is about his acting role, I think  it really fine..

that's my thought , how about you?
Tbh, I really want to talk about that "Please"/ "When Man Loves Woman" MV now.. it's ols MV but the story just so heartwrenching.. I remember keep crying even though I've watching it for many times. T_T