Tvxq/dbsk/dbsg Happy 3 Year Anniversary<3

Guest lynnshim

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I NEVER SAW THAT GIF WITH JUNSU AND JAEJOONG IN BALLOON, that's sooooo cute. i couldn't stop laughing.

--> the rising sun gif with micky in front.. its so fun to watch

Guest truly_nancy

wow..it's alread been three years..it seems like it was so long ago...hehehehehehehehehehe..aniwaise..congrats to them...they have had three successful years...wish them the best in the future...

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY DBSK! i think all fans r feeling very happy 4 them tis yr cuz they hab achieved a lot during these past 3 yrs. they r hardworking, dedicated, n most importantly still down-2-earth bout themselves. i had known bout DBSK since their debut days but wasn't a fan until 2005. i saw them crying wen they received an award in 2005 n immediately fell in lub wif their honesty ever since. i noe they will continue 2 achieve better n greater things in te upcuming future. we fans will hab 2 c wats they will do.

Guest fa-abulous

Well CONGRATS...to all of them!!!..they did well...and they're still up there!!!...even though they had some difficult times...they've worked hard...and they've gotten so far!!!... wish them the best in the future!!!... :D

Guest invisible_wings

HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY !!!

i cant believe that i've like DBSK for 3 long years ..

they've went thru alot alot alot ..

from those picture, we can see them growing up every time when they debut ..

memories yay !!!

award after award ... tears after tears ... yoochun oppa, dont cry again !!! hahahas .. he's always crying when dongshin won award ... tears of joy and happiness ...

OPPA !! you guys will last ever ... 5 years or even 10 years down the road .. DONG BANG SHIN KI will always be my TOP NO.1 !!!

Archived