Tvxq/dbsk/dbsg Happy 3 Year Anniversary<3

Guest lynnshim

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAY DBSK! they've come and worked very hard and they deserve a break^^ I also love how we're showing our love to them too! :3

thanks for the pics!

omg im soo happy for them they made a lot

of achieve ments they deserve all the awards for this year im really proud that im a fan

they changed a lot since debut till now but i guess life is full of changes but there's one thing

that will never change the love we have for them as fans and we will continue

to support them no matter wat happens!!!

happy 3rd year anniversart dbsK!!!(12.26.03-till now and forever)

ahh this is my fav dbsk pic cuz its the perfect DBSK family pic^^:

DBSK46.jpg

i remember seeing their tri-angle video on tv, and i had to DL it afterwards. i honestly thought they were already big a big name in the industry!! (of course they were just debuting!) now they're like massively popular, good job guys!! happy 3 year anniversary! :D

YAAAAAAY. Happy Three Years DBSK!! It's been three years already? It's going by fast!

Junsu Looked so childish back then. Now he looks so mature. Wow Their hair back then was all awelfkawe;lfkl;fkg. I didn't like Yunho's Rising Sun Hair. O_o SILVER!@! >.< Doen't match. His hair now is much better. And Micky's Long hair. Wow. >.< The GIF of Junsu is so cute. HAHAH. XD. SEA OF RED. Wow. Amazing how everyone wore red. O_O!

Thanks for all the pictures.

HWAITING DBSK!!

hooray!!! you know what's great about this? they debuted on my birthday! hahahaha it's my own present.. HAHAH! ok kidding kidding :sweatingbullets:

LOL they're an awesome present!!! :lol:

Happy Dong Bang Day!

Let's hope for another year of success!

HAPPY 3rd YEAR ANNIVERSARY 동방신기 <3

they've been through so much and worked so hard <3

aw i love being called their fan. :]

although its their third year anniverssary~ they already won three daesangs! :DDD

they're all grown up physically and they've truly came a longg way. :]

they've all improved in their carrer! Yunho's voice is amazing now!! :o (not that it was ever bad, but ya know what i mean :x ) <3

anyways,

hopefully these guys will last like shinhwa <3

Guest C@nDy_GiRl_iRis

Awww! they are all still soo cute! :)

I wanna pinch their cheeks haha!

Thanks for sharing all the picturres

-edit-

yay, i get page 6! =]lol

Archived