• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckii_se7en

^ hahas thanks =]

i showed them a few pics of boa and others

i told the person to cut short layers but leave my length

and yeh...

Guest kissmaiazz89

ahh~i lve mullet hairs sometimes but i can neever pull it off, not strong enough facial structures, in my opinon, hahaha~><;;

i want a mullet =( and so does my 10 year sister! my mum wont let her =P

i got my hair all cut short almost a year agoooo, miss my long hair >_<, it just reaches my shoulders at the moment...... maybe i can get some hair extensions =P

Guest punchmydreams

yesterday my two sisters and i went in to get our mullet cuts ...and we love it ...it turned out great! ...i don't have any pictures of it though ...will post up if we ever take pictures sometime soon ...blayo!

EDIT:

Photography--9.jpg

so can you see my layers?!?! ...probably not but it's there ...today ...two days after i got my hair cut ...my sister and i fixed it up a little ...we cut the top layers even shorter ...but i might even cut it some more tomorrow ...it depends ...i still don't think it's short enough for my liking ...and my bangs stops right where my eyes are and is a little shaggy but swept of to the side a bit ...

when i got my hair cut i told the lady to keep the length and cut short layers ...and of course show her a couple of pictures ...and now my hair is still long for my liking ... .^_~

i actually cutted my hair mullet style two days ago without knowing it......

I never thought about it, but it looks really nice thought on every other

Guest asianami

WOWOWOWOWOW~

I just realized something! DDDD:

my haircut is sososo similar to lyke a cross between these two girls' haircut:

15nahsgrt2yv5.th.jpg

pooffyhairzv8.th.jpg

lyke .. sometimes the volume of my hair is lyke the second girl's.

&my bangs are kinda lyke the first girl's... except sometimes a lil parted to the left ish o__o;;

wowowowowow im sooooo slow, never noticed it! XD

but i swear, all i just did was just trimmed my bangs and then the next day,

"OMG!! YOU LOOK SO KAWAII!! SO JAPANESE! 8D" (from freinds&ppl o_o)

cuz my hair SUDDENLY looked so "mullet"-ish o________o;

......................... i think my hair has a mind of its own oO

Guest hannuhh

do you guys go to those expensive fancy salons? or do you just go to any random near-by salon? mann, i mean i don't live in LA or anything so there's like no salons that i really know here...

Guest dreamyxxx

luckii_se7en: wow your hair looks great on you! i love the layers!!

i was just wondering, what face shape looks best with the mullet style? (the haircut luckii_se7en has, to be exact)

cos i really like the style, but i dont have a round face so i dont know if i can pull it off ><

my face is in between oval and oblong.

would it be weird?

The only reason BoA's cut is the least popular out of everyones preferences is because hers is the most mullet-y :unsure:

To me, a lot of those other "mullet" cuts look good because they aren't even really mullets. I personally prefer asian mullets on guys more than girls, but hey if you can look like Hyori or Mika when you have that hairstyle... go for it, heh heh.

Actually Mika Nakashima's mullet is more mullet-y than BoA's.

Its just that BoA didn't look as nice in it as the rest.

Personally I prefer Mika's as well.

Hyori looked good too.

*edit*

I really want a mullet cut now. [:

do you guys go to those expensive fancy salons? or do you just go to any random near-by salon? mann, i mean i don't live in LA or anything so there's like no salons that i really know here...

^when i got my hair cut, i didn't go to a fancy one. i just went to a near salon. Risky thought cause you dont know if they are good. It wasn't expencive either.

The thing is thati dont know how to style, if i dont style it doesn't look like mullet style then.

Guest hannuhh

^ hmm i see.. yeah if you want all the volume in your mullet hair you gotta know how to style it.. but sometimes it looks nice w/o the styling too..

is there anyone that cuts their hair themselves, mullet style? can anyone teach?

Guest hystericmint

i cut my hair by myself

i didnt think it was a mullet TuT

until people told me it was

then i was all ". . . . ."

uhhh you can get it cut in ghetto chinese salons

i went to one to get it trimmed :3

to cut it all you need is to thin out the top of your hair

& dont cut the bottom layers.

make sure that your right matches your left

this didnt work for me because im right handed

so cutting the right side of my head is troublesome