[tr] Avatars/icons

Pseudonym

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jwhluv508, it was hard working with your pictures for some reason. Maybe because I'm just getting in touch with PS again, so excuse these not so great looking icons...you are welcome to request again if you are not satisfied with these ^^;

hyde001sx3.pnghyde001copyyf7.pnghyde002vh4.pnghyde003oy6.pnghyde004lc7.pngwoohyuk001qs4.pngwoohyuk002de9.pngwoohyuk002copywy3.png

Please remember to credit properly :)

---

kiki, thank you for the sweet comment! I haven't seen you post or battle recently, hint hint ;)

MiSs L.E, yes I remember you from my fanfic thread ^_^ Thanks for sticking by it even with my lack of update. I want to post before my break is over so I will be pushing myself for a new post and thank you for the comment!

Yin, you have a special touch to these icons. :) I love how they all look so nice, even when they're the simplest (textless, borderless, sexy). I want to request, but I will bug you later for icons when I am done using the ones that I received for xmas from friends. ^___^ Keep those amazing icons coming! Can't wait to see the rest. XD

-Mai

BTW, whatever happened to 'Day By Day' O_O I miss reading it..

Guest MiSs L.E
MiSs L.E, yes I remember you from my fanfic thread ^_^ Thanks for sticking by it even with my lack of update. I want to post before my break is over so I will be pushing myself for a new post and thank you for the comment!

=DDDDDDDDDD

its the first fanfic i read, besides my sisters. Did you know that? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

and i LOVE it. you know i'm always going to be standing beside it, waiting for you to post. i dont care if it takes you a year. Its always worth it.

<3

and omg. woohyuk looks so effing beautiful on the last 2 icons! O__O

cutevietluv12, I only used the BoA picture since I didn't like the other ones.

boa001nb8.pngboa002rm4.pngboa002copyhp7.png

---

jwhluv508, :)

kpopchild, hi Mai! <3 You can bug me any time and I will update that as soon as possible, hopefully before my break ends ^^;

Mentality34, thank you!

MiSs L.E, thanks Hannah ^_^

Guest dreamskye.

hehe...i wanna thread to stalk...............

those boa icons look so cute! especially the first one!

:lol:

CURRENTLY STALKING:Pseudonym's request thread

hehehe...happy holidays!

Guest vanjuve

whoa!!! those BoA avies look awesome!!!!!

you've done a really good job!

and the second batch.... speechless.

the blending is really great!

Wow~ I like the grungy or whatever that is called effect that looks like old something =D

Who would not be satisfied with your first batch? The boa icons look great =D I like it how you placed her in the circle thing xD~ yay more!

wow...love the last batch of icons that you made for karaoke. Oh the guy you were asking about is Lee Min Ki...he's been in a couple of dramas...I agree that he is kindda cute.

I apologize to everyone who hasn't received their requests but my laptop's harddrive is down so I have to change it. My desktop doesn't have PS at all so I'm not going to finish since school is about to start on Monday. If I do get a chance to do them, I'll PM them to you guys. Sorry about this :(

Also, to whoever requested from me and I have completed their request, PICK IT UP! If you don't pick it up by the time this thread dies, you will not be requesting from me again because I am not going to waste a second time to do your requests if you do not even have the decency to pick them up, say thank you, and use them. Next time, follow the rules.

Guest missjaclyn

Hey Yin..it's ok!! I'll just wait!! *I'm second in line* Can't wait to see all those icons! :D It's sad that u need to change ur HD...I'll go crazy if i need to change HD coz all my stuffs are in it n...... it's just everything is in it~!! ANyway, all the best~ :D

Archived