• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wendy

• willenette

• patoi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its quite widely known that LJG is beyond nice and approachable to his fans. but i would also like to point out that his fandom is exceptional in a lot of ways, which explains why he is always so nice

Something to brighten up the mood  Got this nice Japanese magazine with Joon Gi on the cover as well as the Japanese DVD for MLSHR, both with long and interesting interviews of the MLSHR cast.

OMG! The 4th prince has his own thread! I discovered it by accident! I love him since friday, the day i started watching SHR. It started with this scene: then it intensified by infinity beca

Posted Images

Hi happyfanlgx, thanks for sharing the above pictures. LJK looks very good - handsome. He doesn't look his age at all. Surely, he has found the fountain of youth. Age is just a number but we know that he'll be turning (40) next year (K-age).  :P

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Tuiwgn said:

Happy happy birthday to the one and only actor LJG, wishing him a shinning year ahead!

Hi Tuiwgn, oh... thanks for the reminder. TODAY is D-DAY! Happy Birthday, oppa! I hope he will have a grand time celebrating his special day with his family & loved-ones!  :heart:

• Love 1

He is loved by so many , just look at the number of birthday wishes on his Instagram :) and he posted his first Insta Story today tooB)

Plus Weibo  fan group  organised a 20seconds clip ,highlighting all his dramas throughout his career on a billboard in Myondong from 17-19 of April! How very special!:wub:  (Sorry I don’t know how to add photos ) but here is the linkhttps://m.dcinside.com/board/leejungi/1148290

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Tuiwgn said:

He is loved by so many , just look at the number of birthday wishes on his Instagram :) and he posted his first Insta Story today tooB)

Plus Weibo  fan group  organised a 20seconds clip ,highlighting all his dramas throughout his career on a billboard in Myondong from 17-19 of April! How very special!:wub:  (Sorry I don’t know how to add photos ) but here is the linkhttps://m.dcinside.com/board/leejungi/1148290

Just Copy-Paste:)

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Tuiwgn said:

Thanks happyfanlgx. I tried that, but didn’t work. I am accessing this forum through my mobile... sooo frustrating. :wacko:

Then try to copy the link and post it in ''Inser image from URL''

Hmm...I also tried and didn't work...probably that site's settings don't allow Copy

• Like 1

JG on the big screen in Myeongdong, Korea

-a gift from his fans-

Myeongdong is one of Seoul's main shopping, parade route and tourism districts. In 2011, 2012 and 2013, Myeong-dong was listed as the ninth most expensive shopping street in the world.The area is known for its two historically significant sites, namely the Myeongdong Cathedral and the Myeongdong Nanta Theatre.

credit: Weibo user @ 李准基打投组

ezgif-6-6bbf0c6ced8c.gif

@Tuiwgn

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

Missing JG.  Glad to know that he's filming now.  It's after more than 1 year without a drama or movie from him.  So now, I can look forward to his next drama.  Currently, rewatching Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo since I missed him onscreen. :wub:

• Like 3
4 hours ago, dejun said:

Missing JG.  Glad to know that he's filming now.  It's after more than 1 year without a drama or movie from him.  So now, I can look forward to his next drama.  Currently, rewatching Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo since I missed him onscreen. :wub:

Hi dejun, I watched that drama 2-times, too! I find it good. It's a must-watch series for me. The Princes' looked more royal with their good visual. For me, everything fall back into place at the end. I got hooked with the OST, too! This drama was definitely worth my laughs & late-night sleep. I love ech character, the acting & the direction. I find the story really touching. Of course, Wang So is the character I loved in the entire drama. There were scenes that broke my heart but there were also that made me go LOL!  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Jillia changed the title to Lee Joon Gi 이준기