Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest thunderbolt

I've been looking for the bigger version of the first pic. I'm glad you have it! Thanks again.

Always happy to share Junki goodies. ;)

junki730.jpg

junki753.jpg

junki727.jpg

junki746.jpg

junki743.jpg

junki757.jpg

credit: as tagged + nicola225; jisubaddicts.com

Mentor updated his schedule

July 25 MBC Section TV Entertainment Communication Interview

July 25 Japan Magazine Interview

July 26 Opening Film Festival?

July 26 Fly Daddy Preview

July 27 Filming 'Magnificent Holidays'

July 28 Filming 'Magnificent Holidays'

July 29 Filming 'Magnificent Holidays'

Aug 1 Filming 'Magnificent Holidays'

Aug 2 Fly Daddy stage greeting

Aug 3 Fly Daddy stage greeting

Aug 4 Fly Daddy stage greeting

Aug 5 Fly Daddy stage greeting

Aug 6 Fly Daddy stage greeting

Wendy: ahha I guess you will be going to watch Fly Daddy every day ^^;

Guest AddiCOFFEE

Oh wow... the bigger the hotter! Thank you so muchhhhh.

Mentor updated his schedule

July 25 MBC Section TV Entertainment Communication Interview

July 25 Japan Magazine Interview

July 26 Opening Film Festival?

July 26 Fly Daddy Preview

July 27 Filming 'Magnificent Holidays'

July 28 Filming 'Magnificent Holidays'

July 29 Filming 'Magnificent Holidays'

Aug 1 Filming 'Magnificent Holidays'

Aug 2 Fly Daddy stage greeting

Aug 3 Fly Daddy stage greeting

Aug 4 Fly Daddy stage greeting

Aug 5 Fly Daddy stage greeting

Aug 6 Fly Daddy stage greeting

Wendy: ahha I guess you will be going to watch Fly Daddy every day ^^;

What a busy guy.. seem like he doesn't have any free day. Hopefully he will take another vacation after Magnificent Holidays before starting his next project. I don't know about Wendy, but I know I would stalk him everyday. Talk about Fly Daddy, omgoodness, it's getting so near now!!! Sadly madly I'll have to wait for the DVD :fury:

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

omg the first two pics are soo hawt, & that black & white pic that he's wearing off the wall vans is hawt too *screams*

thank you for his schedule update seirin!~ <33 ^^;;

WENDY you have junki stuffs? o_o''

Guest VyLeTtE

You had me laughing there ! :lol:Green would make him look like an alien to us ! :D Don't worry, he has to colour it black again to continue for his new movie now filming. They did not have coloured hair in the 80's. :rolleyes:

>>>>> hmmmm i once my hair green :) and i still looked like a goddess :P

Btw, this is the actor who was supposedly casted for Gong Gil but the role finally went to Jun Ki ! :P

>>>>> im hapi the role went to jk :)

>>>>> waaah he does look like a manhwa in here kekekekk

wch clip was it where junki made the sign of the cross? and sorta slammed the table with his hands when his name was called? :) i have only 2 daejong clips as of now hehehe...

this may seem like a pabbo ? :) but im just curious... who were the other nominees in the categories junki won an award? :)

so there are new junkiers :) welcome to the thread!!! we promise ul enjoy ur stay here :)

Annie..he is going to be busy running around theatres ! :w00t: I emailed my friend and ask her to check because there are many theatres in Seoul ! :wacko:

Kathy...your dad is going to be very jealous of Uri JK for sure ! :lol:

Guest lunalie

LOL vylette! then junki could be your co-god XD jk

his pictures are so beautiful! you know, junki has a very versatile face. i think it's because he doesn't try too hard to be a certain image, like a cool image or tough or feminine. and that helps in his acting too, so that he's able to absorb all these different looks and roles and still pull them off. ugly shirts or new hair, he looks good anyway x)

Guest thunderbolt

this may seem like a pabbo ? :) but im just curious... who were the other nominees in the categories junki won an award? :)

For Daejong (Grand Bells), this is the list:

=============================

신인남우 (Best New Actor)

=============================

- Lee Joon-Gi, 왕의 남자 (The King and The Clown)

- Kim Min-Joon, 강력3반 (Never To Lose)

- Tak Jae-Hoon, 가문의 위기 (Marrying The Mafia 2: Enemy In Law)

- Kim Shi-Hoo, 친절한 금자씨 (Sympathy For Lady Vengeance)

- Jung Kyung-Ho, 내 생애 가장 아름다운 일주일 (All For Love)

For Baeksang, he was up against:

==========================

신인연기상 - 남 (Best New Actor)

==========================

- 문정혁 (Moon Jung-Hyuk), 6월의 일기 (Bystanders)

- 이준기 (Lee Joon-Gi), 왕의 남자 (The King and The Clown)

- 이태성 (Lee Tae-Sung), 사랑니 (Blossom Again)

- 천정명 (Cheon Jung-Myung), 태풍태양 (The Aggressives)

- 하정우 (Ha Jung-Woo), 용서받지 못한자 (The Unforgiven)

credit: X at twitchfilm.net

Of course Junki won BOTH. :P:P

Its interesting to note that all the nominees were different in DaeJong and Baeksang awards except for K&C. I guess different taste? I guess we'll have to compare with blue dragon and see if they're different too.

wch clip was it where junki made the sign of the cross? and sorta slammed the table with his hands when his name was called? :) i have only 2 daejong clips as of now hehehe...

I think he didn't slam the table cuz he won. He was happy for someone else who was nominated in K&C and won. He was pretty nervous and praying for KWS to win for best actor ^^;

SG JunKiers..MTV Asia Movie Awards scheduled for October has been postponed to next year ! And the big question is..the movies from Korea to be nominated..are they from 2005 or 2006 ? K & C and Fly Daddy (JK's movies), Typhoon, Revenge for Lady Sympathy (I can never this one right ?), The Host, Dirty Carnival, Hanbando and others. Kinda complexed, isn't it ? Anyway, too early to scratch our heads about anything ! :blink:

Hazel..I have not seen any clip yet with JK making the cross sign, has anyone ? :unsure:

Like tiffany said it..Jun Ki is always laughing and happy in interview clips !

1153811187untitled1og8.gif

untitled2qk4.png

untitled3ku0.png

2525c12525a82525c02525e5fp0.jpg

1138171904junki265rl9.jpg

credit as tagged

Guest thunderbolt

I think he didn't slam the table cuz he won. He was happy for someone else who was nominated in K&C and won. He was pretty nervous and praying for KWS to win for best actor ^^;

Yup, his greatest delight that night seemed to be reserved for the major awards that K & C was sweeping, like Best Director, Best Film, and Best Actor.

For his own wins, he reacted very quietly. I really love his reaction when it was announced that he had won the popularity (overseas) award. He seemed clearly surprised, overwhelmed, and on the verge of tears when he was walking to receive the award and when he was giving his acceptance speech. A friend in Seoul who watched it live on TV said he was nearly crying.

Just like at Baeksang, Junki was the center of attraction at Daejong. He's quite the media darling too, isn't he? So many stations covering his Daejong appearance and wins. As always, he was humble and polite when interviewed. :P

JunKiers..Daejong Awards Committee announced that officially K & C won 7 awards only, therefore JK's most popular actor and most popular actor (overseas) are non-official. But we don't care, do we ? Three trophies mean three trophies ! :D

Well, officially the popularity awards shouldn't be counted as they are just "bonuses". Since the awards show is for movies, the counted awards should only be movie related. However, K&C really hit the jackpot at DaeJong grabbing 7 out of 15 awards nominations. They basically swept most of the awards ^^;

Its not to say the other movies aren't good, but I guess I do feel somewhat bad the others didn't win as many awards. But will see what happens in the next movie awards.

I sincerely wish that this movie will do a repeat of K & C's box office sales or 50% is good enough ! :sweatingbullets:

Tickets for the upcoming movie "Fly Daddy" have been sold out even before the movie's opening as moviegoers rushed to buy tickets. The viewers are anxious not to miss the opportunity to see its lead actors, Lee Mun-shik and Lee Jun-ki, who are scheduled to welcome viewers personally on the day of the film’s opening.

The two actors will meet with viewers on August 3, the movie's opening date, at the Daehan Theater (430 seats) and the Seoul Theater (900 seats). With two weeks to go before the movie's premiere, fans flocked to book tickets, showing an unprecedented response in domestic box-office history. Tickets that went on sale via the Internet on July 21 were sold out immediately, and box-office sales that began the following day closed in just two hours.

Ardent fans stood in lines from 3 a.m. at the Daehan Theater so as not to miss the two lead actors of "Fly Daddy" introducing the movie in person. Those who missed tickets for the timeslot when the two stars are scheduled to appear onstage were frustrated to learn that all tickets had already been sold out. The announcement of additional stage appearances by the two Lees will likely elicit an equally explosive response from viewers.

"Fly Daddy" is a story about an embattled 39-year-old head of a family who receives special training from a skilled 19-year-old brawler and is reborn as a hero.

Slated to open on August 3, the movie is expected to evoke much laughter from viewers.

Source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...7524_11858.html

credit rubie @soompi

Well, since they are going to make a special appearance for a week, I guess the whole week's tickets will be sold out ^^; I doubt it will rake in as much as K&C since its not an historical movie. But with so many ardent fans, it might make half way. Definately first week tickets will sell like hotcakes ^^;