Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

DEAR MODERATOR
"JG copied from every Western ever made and even reused the sound track and choreography from K-Slave Hunter!... If the writers would get rid of that cloying, annoying Damsel-creating-stress, it would be even better."Those fragments of comments have been posted on page 122 and I'm sure they didn't degrade the dramaand they are very constructive comments. Is just one of the examples, the most recent one.
1. I don't think I offended anyone.2. I did not know that I'm not allowed to have an opinion about someone else's comment.3. Back to my silence mode. 

From Joon Gi Weibo.....
Our famous playful dorky lovely actor.....always Joon Gihe playfully act : Senior......hiks hiks.....senior....
9afc0843jw1ei8dx8kpajj209s0qotd1.jpg

Ya.....Joon gi....how come Noona can watch you drama without thinking this bts pic ?.....haiish...anyway...Love you Joon...Ganbatte!!

Haiyaa.....Lovely ladiess...Im back, well actually Im bit of a little get mad with some comments, but well...now I just waving it away....
KBS '조선 총잡이'에서 갓 쓴 이준기의 활약이 눈길을 끈다.  ⓒ 나무엑터스

20140714174350777947.jpg

Joseon Gunman Lee Joon Gi got so many nick name  from all netizen like :'Sister Fool'......( korean idiom for someone who adores his sister )'Korean Legolas'....with his picture with archer.'Napoleon Joon Gi'....pose with his horse up....'Joseon Fashionista '............' Vampire Joon Gi'...with his 'Hanjo style'....
qe qe qe.......and I believes all those pics are really fit his nickname perfectly....
cr : naver.news

Freshly written drama character Joseon Gunman play by Lee Joon Gi has double the fun , Lee Joon Gi as Park Yoon Gang the night gunman in Joseon to Hanjo Hasegawa Japanese businesman at day light....
1405398155-37.jpg

cr : namoo actors - topstar

Better late than never....especially for @Patoi @wilenette and @Petito and others my lovely ladies here....
1404957297-27.jpg
it says that Joseon Gunman Lee Joon Gi transformation from Rude arrogance Japanese Busineman into unstopable Gunman in the night the switching roles will begin this wed....and begin his hunting for one by one his father enemies......like old hero in batman, superman, spiderman who try to hide their identities ( I did write just as they wrote in the news....swear...Im not throwing some super hero name here.....jinja...) . Hanjo rude and arrogance manner into Park Yoon Kang the Gunman with Sexy Charisma ( I also didn't add the 'sexy' things here....jinja...;))...haiiish...Im blushing when I re write those news ). This hunting will begin, and Gunman Yoon Kang will always have his neck pointed with gun so many many times.....
Ok...ok.....writernim...I got it. arratta......haiish...no need to write down what is already obvious for us....Yaaa...pdnim, why you makes Wuri Joon Gi into those sexy charisma...but thats...that ..we all already notice pdnim....why you make it so noticeable this time.....#sigh....I have to competes with all his new bajilion fans,,,,,and Im just an old ajuhmma...:((  ( this is...off course I add qe qe qe )
cr : topstar news

One of  the reason why I love Lee Joon Gi so much...and why he is a way different with others.....are he always put his duties first as his Top Priority, and always been a hard working in every field. I still remember that he stil filming a movie 'Grand Prix' when the Army called him to enlist, his delay been rejected, and he have to enter in the military training, maybe 5 days after he return from Japan. Those day, he were Honorary Ambassador for Korean Tourism, still at his Peak, still have many delay CF not yet shoots, and 1 'Faith' drama.So when the news early this year coming with the military granted two of others actor to delay their enlistment, saying that they were busy to promotes halyu wave....haiish, I didnt' buy those things.....well well well.....anyway, I do think that the military really really want Joon Gi, since they knew that Joon Gi are a very proper person........ and all my hunch were right, they need him...ah, enough saying....

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The Military Loses Proper Soldier: Lee Joon Gi
Lee Joon Gi is finally out of the military to the delight of his fans and the public, but it seems the army has actually lost one proper soldier.
Lee Joon Gi’s release event was held on the morning of February 16 in front of the Ministry of Defense in Yongsan. He opened up about his time in the military in front of 2,000 of his fans, who had been counting down the days until his return.

On whether his successors felt sorry he was leaving, he answered with a laugh, “I heard I was a soldier down to the bone. My successors called me a harsh senior. One even told me they thought I would apply to stay as a long-term career soldier.” Lee entered the military on May 3, 2010, and served in the Defense Media Agency for 22 months. Despite the long break, approximately 2,000 fans, many who came from overseas, and a big crowd of press members swarmed to his release to watch his return to the public.
Lee added, “Yesterday, before my release, I had a heart to heart with my successors. They said they were stressed because I went by the filed manual too much. Some even said I overdid it. But I felt a special tie with corporal Park Hyo Shin, who I continuously ran into. I even felt sorry I had to leave him.”
“I had many difficult times, but I pulled through my time in the military thanks to the help of my successors and military officials,” Lee finished. “There are many things I’m sorry about and many difficulties I went through, but I thank my fans who supported me in every moment.” Lee plans to officially return to the public starting with his fanmeeting to be held on the afternoon of the same day in Seoul.

2d2ef855fc2d0a792f433a59444383bf.jpg

cr : mwave - imx

The Title should be 'Korean Gunman '.....
5197_1.jpg

Lee Joon-Gi, was the one who’s hard to make an eye contact with

Singer Yoo Seung-Chan confessed that actor Lee Joon-Gi, who was senior officer when he was in the military, is so scary that it was even hard to make an eye contact with. 
Yoo Seung-Chang and Lee Joon-Gi got to know each other by working in Defense Agency for Public Information Services.
About Lee Joon-Gi, who was his senior officer then, Yoo Seung-Chan said, “Even though he’s same age with me, his charisma in eyes and actions was very strong. I couldn’t even make an eye contact with him when I met him for the first time.”
But Yoo Seung-Chan continued, ”But not like his first impression, Lee Joon-Gi was the warmest person. We are friends now, after being discharged from the military. I’m thankful toward him since he is still very caring person to me.”

In reality, Yoo Seung-Chan and Lee Joon-Gi really are good friends. Last year, when Yoo Seung-Chan was discharged from the military, he sang the OST of drama ‘Arang and Magistrate’, in which Lee Joon-Gi starred. 
Also, Lee Joon-Gi is mentioning Yoo Seung-Chan a lot in his Twitter, being active in his new album’s promotion. 

cr : innolife

BTS shoot.....for his awesome action scenes....
article.jpg
:x.....
Pdnim...............yuhuu....Hanjo looks delicious sexy too.....not only Yoon Gang.....Joon  Gi fighting with suit always makes me go melting down......#sigh.....the way you makes me feel...so, can you give Hanjo san to me.....:x
cr : namoo actors - kbs2 tv

@Patoi, @CiaraE Thank you!@ tesanne Love your pictures and comments. Thank you!Your comments help us (those who have recently found about him) to understand more about LJK personality.Your comments are very useful for those who want to know him better.Not just as an actor but also as a person. Again...a wonderful person, a great, great actor.Thank you! Thank you!

Long time no chat! Hope you're all well!Of course, I'm also currently watching Joseon Gunman and enjoying it very much. Can't wait for this week's eps :DThank you for the past news about Joongi during his military days @tesanne. He's hardworking no matter where he is and what he does 8-> tesanne said:Joseon Gunman Lee Joon Gi got so many nick name  from all netizen like :'Sister Fool'......( korean idiom for someone who adores his sister )'Korean Legolas'....with his picture with archer.'Napoleon Joon Gi'....pose with his horse up....'Joseon Fashionista '............' Vampire Joon Gi'...with his 'Hanjo style'....