Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

daegorr said: Joongi had a surprise chat with his Ha Jun Se fan club members yesterday. 
He didn't talk much. There were many fans in the chat, so it was dominated by excited fan chatter and the chat was moving so fast that it became hard to read messages. Here's a translated transcript of what he said. Transcript does not include whatever his fans said because it would be too long. (I didn't participate in the chat by the way. I'm merely giving you all an idea of what happened.)
Thanks to Ilzan for the screen captures :)
---------------------------------------------------- Transcript --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How long has it been since our last chat on Ha Jun Se?
I'm travelling right now ㅋㅋ
The world has changed for the better hee hee
But why are you all in this chat room ㅋㅋ
[Fans said they came because of his tweet earlier]
It looks good ㅋㅋ
Everyone having fun happily together like that ㅋㅋ
I see everything (everyone?) whenever I take a break ㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋ
[several fans said they put aside their study and TV to chat with him here]
? How could you give up studying for your exam~~~~!!
I made you a bad person
I'll pray that you'll do well for your exam!
I'm having A LOT of fun filming now
[Fan: Is Joseon Gunman really interesting? It's worth anticipating it right? Needless to say^^ㅋㅋ]
JG: It will likely be interesting~~!!! 
I wish to go to Busan for filming too
Everyone please enjoy watching the show
[Fans talking about the posters at the KBS Yeouido building]
Yeouido is better than I imagined, daebak
Why are they so good at promoting
[Fans start praising KBS and criticising MBC]
We will be doing many things together in the future (he's talking about fans here, not kbs)
I was surprised that a chatroom was created today so I quickly dropped by
yes yes
You know I'm always thankful right?
I love you 
ㅋㅋ Let's set a date soon to have fun together
I only came here to greet you all today
I'm more grateful keke
I'll work hard like a cow
Everyone is keeping this house in order
Yes, I'm always enjoying my work so don't worry
I'll work hard to win an award ㅋㅋ
Yes, I'll come again next time
All of you are always having fun togetherㅋㅋ
yes~!
[JG left the chatroom and returned after a while]
Ah
I wanted to say goodnight
but my battery went flat
I'll do my best ~ peace
Have a good night everyone. Dream of me and you must do well for your exams~ ㅋㅋ
My endless stamina is thanks to all of you 
My tiger-like energy went up
Please don't talk to youself
Even with this rapid speed of typing, let's try to have a conversation ~
[Fan: I must succeed in my dieting!]
Yes, if you diet successfully, you should try wearing a bikini
[Fan: When will we see Park Yoon Kang in hanbok?]
Hanbok Park Yoon Kang...
is a secret
? ㅋㅋㅋ
Please continue to show your support for Joseon Gunman
[Fan: I'll first take my exam, top the class, diet during the school vacation then wear a bikini ㅋㅋ]
Topping the class is daebak
ㅋㅋ Then, I'll take my leave first. Sorry umkekekeke
We'll do this properly next time
Bye~
I love you
byeee~^^
I'm going to work now~!
Enjoy your Friday night, peace~!
Goodnight!

I know that he is beautiful beyond word.......I knew that.I even read that Joon Gi Beauty are like a book, it will takes a pages to described...
But when I saw this....OMG...His smile, his expression is very feminine like one of Sexy Kpop Idol....He likes one of Girls Generation member...
Love it!

Oppa...You knew that you are my nu 1 Star and my nu 1 biased among all those k actor, but, oppa...jinja...in here, you just success  to makes me jealous and envy with your prettiness....In China entertainment, they call you  an Actor with a thousand faces...I think they are right on the spot.
cr : owner - tiger, t.s 32 / weibo 

@Petito...You were right about ....
 'his real life persona'lol joongi
cr : owner
who's going to believes that this goofy dorky guy is going to lead as a Swordman become Gunman with awesome fighting skill plus a great shooter ? I bet if we show this pic to some foreign PD that have no knowledges about this guy, they will say 'HUH'???He more suitable as Harry Potter friend right ?
His Drama Persona
19.jpg
as a 'Sword Warrior' became a 'Gunman'
behind the story :He famous with his screen presence to the point  that he always intimidates his co-star ( one of his past co-star been telling us 'offcamera and off reporter that she feel intimidated to act with him, she feel very timid and fear that she have to be his co-star to the point when she have a scenes with him, she could not sleep.....) He will blew away us if he is in  a scenes with a veteran actor or actor ( not idol actor ).  His totalitas in absorbing his role sometimes to the point you see the character alives.  
Unfortunately  for  those Chameleon Character Actor always have their  difficullty to shed their character after it end. But love will healling everything right ? So glad that in his case he can do his FM and doing his singing and dancing and receives all our love. The difficulty the character the longer the actor have to shed those character away. 
Sometimes  some of character actor have to help them to shed the character away with the help of some drugs or the worst .....take their own life ( happens many in some countries and also SK ).
Why Joon Gi loves drama ?He said that in drama, that have to live in shoot within 5 - 6 months, makes his character alives and believable. He will live as a character in his mindset day by day that he will start thinking and feel as the character. The thrill and the consistency of his live shoot will help him stay incharacter.
but...but...Joon Gi Shi...that will makes you depress right ?
so, let's hope that he will have a happy ending full of laughter and loveable romance, maybe a lots lots of kissing ? like in Arang ? So after his Joseon Gunman end, he wont get another depressing moment again.
CR : kbs and its owner tq Young oppa for the info

KBS seems to be doing a pretty good job with promoting the drama. I'm really loving that huge poster on that building. Is Joon Gi in a relationship? He's been talking about love a lot lately. He's always said that he's lonely and wants love so I'm hoping he's found that special someone.
@daegorr Thank you so much for the translation! Despite his busy filming schedule, he still tries to find time to communicate with his fans. The reason why I love JG so much is because of his genuine love for his fans (and of course his undeniable talents). If you watch airport fancams of other stars, most of them are just walking straight ahead while their managers and body guards are blocking the fans from getting close, but JG is always talking to his fans and shaking hands with them. He's always keeping his fans in mind and tries to do things that will make us proud of him.
@tesanne JG is just toooooo pretty! He really puts me to shame as being female. I'm surprised to hear that one of his past co-star had anxiety filming with JG. JG seems very serious when he's in his character mode and acting out his scenes, but once the shooting is done, he's always acting goofy and dancing around so I would've thought they'd feel more comfortable and at ease. 

@Patoi...and others lovely ladies..Please check Lee Joon Gi Guerilla Date in english .....
Thank you Sunny....
http://www.thesunnytown.com/2014/06/08/lee-jun-ki-being-a-cutie-during-his-guerilla-date/

CR :1sunnylady

@Patoi...and all lovely ladieslet's support all the way for Uri Joon Gi Joseon Gunman....;)hope that he can finish it without any difficulties and accident, since this is an actions drama. well...@Patoi, you knew it right how dangerous all those actions that he did in his past drama.....
praying hard....[-O<

June 17, 2014

class="title_sec" style="line-height:34px;"Lee Jun-ki and Nam Sang-mi root for Korean soccer team

20140617001236_0.jpg

Lee Jun-ki and Nam Sang-mi conveyed messages of support to the Korean national soccer team at the 2014 Brazil World Cup ahead of its first match with Russia.

In the picture, the two beam, holding placards that say “Joseon’s Gunman Supports the Korean National Team.”  They also hold up their fists in victory.

Lee and Nam currently busy as they travel all over Korea for their upcoming drama “Joseon’s Gunman.”

“Still, we won’t miss Korea’s first match in the 2014 Brazil World Cup. All of our cast and staff members of the drama are hoping for Korea’s victory,” the two said.

Lee and Nam’s upcoming drama, “Joseon’s Gunman” is to be aired on KBS2 starting from June 25. 

By Kim Min-jin, Intern reporter (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

7년만에 다시 만난 연인 KBS 2TV 새수목드라마 '조선 총잡이' 
이준기-남상미가 안구정화 커플샷을 대량 방출!!

두배우의 특급케미는 6월 25일 밤10시 첫방송에서 확인하세요 

#이준기 #조선총잡이 #Leejoongi #gunman #joseon #KBS10449467_662258897201593_3666075575325340728_n.jpg
Credits: Namooactors, Lee Joongi Official Facebook Page
A nice little article that talks a bit more about the romance between Lee Joon Gi and Nam Sang Mi in Joseon Gunman: http://www.getitk.com/special-romance-of-lee-jun-gi-and-nam-sang-mi-in-the-joseon-gunman/?lang=en
Looks like we'll be getting some sad scenes in the drama, but it seems like the romance will be epic.
Why can't June 25th come already??

jack jack attack said: 7년만에 다시 만난 연인 KBS 2TV 새수목드라마 '조선 총잡이' 
이준기-남상미가 안구정화 커플샷을 대량 방출!!

두배우의 특급케미는 6월 25일 밤10시 첫방송에서 확인하세요 

#이준기 #조선총잡이 #Leejoongi #gunman #joseon #KBShttps://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/10449467_662258897201593_3666075575325340728_n.jpg
Credits: Namooactors, Lee Joongi Official Facebook Page
Why can't June 25th come already??

class="content-title"10 Korean Actors Who Released K-Pop Songs in the Past

10 Korean Actors Who Released K-Pop Songs in the Past

Ha Ji Won dropped a digital single last week, which came as a surprise to many. But after some digging, we realize that she’s no stranger to the K-Pop scene- she previously released an album eleven years ago in 2003. She even performed on “Inkigayo” with track “Home Run,” which can be seen here.

We were already familiar with a few other actors who dropped albums in recent years, but wanted to dig a little and see if we can discover some more gems. Did we strike gold? Perhaps. This is not an exhaustive list. Share with us your thoughts on these actors and if they should continue a side career in singing. If singers can have acting careers, why can’t actors have singing careers?

Flip through the gallery by clicking on the arrow on the upper right of the page!

-

Photo credit to Jessie Nuez

Lee Jun Ki

Born: April 17, 1982

Song: J Style (April 2009)

Lee Jun Ki first released a mini album in 2006, and has put out a few more albums since.

credit : soompi news

class="post-title"Joseon Gunma : Lee Jun Ki – Nam Sang Mi’s romantic stills and teaser

joseon gunman 3

After dazzled with its action teasers and breathtaking posters, Joseon Gunman unveiled its romantic scenery dan teaser.

Finally ….

So, it seems that we will get the cute bickering before this loving couple faces trials. Gosh, we just hope that they will be together at the end.

joseon gunman 1 joseon gunman 2 joseon gunman 5

source : koreanvibe

Lee Joon-Gi “Best combination with Nam Sang-Mi, happily filming”

9957_1.jpg

New KBS 2TV Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Choseon Gunman’ is about to be released on the 25th. The released picture not only shows good combination of Lee Joon-Gi and Nam Sang-Mi, but also makes people expect about elegant image beauty of the drama.
Lee Joon-Gi said, “There was no need for time to get familiar with my partner. We had relationship seven years ago and thus could focus on drama easily. Our combination is the best. We prepare everything together. I’m filming as if I’m playing on playground, and not on workplace.” Nam Sang-Mi conveyed that he felt this was a great piece as soon as she read the script. She also said, “I was strongly dragged to Yoon-Gang and Soo-In’s mellow.” Nam Sang-Mi showed infinite trust for her partner saying, “I like the convenient feeling as if we are brother and sister. This gives great synergy in acting mellow of Yoon-Gang and Soo-In.” [picture=KBS Media]

source : Innolife.co.kr

*** Looking forward for this! :))

'Joseon Gunman' releases another batch of teasers + BTS cuts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmYD-36FL8I

Upcoming KBS 2TV Wed-Thurs drama 'Joseon Gunman' gave the best of both worlds with a love story and action scenes in its next batch of teasers!

SEE ALSO: Lee Jun Ki is swift on his feet in teaser for 'Joseon Gunman' + additional poster

The narrator in the second teaser warns, "Throw the sword away or die by the sword," which sets the scene for Lee Jun Ki's dangerous journey. We also get a second look at the main characters who make the decision to either run away and hide or fight.

Lee Jun Ki will return to the small screen in another historical drama and fight to protect his one true love played by Nam Sang Mi as the character Park Yoon Kang. Because the drama is set in the time period where Korea was transitioning from fighting with swords to guns, he plays a famous swordsman who had to put his sword down and pick up a gun.

'Joseon Gunman' will premiere on June 25 at 10 PM KST!

lee-jun-ki_1403137972_20140618_LeeJunKi.

lee-jun-ki_1403138019_20140618_LeeJunKi_

lee-jun-ki_1403138085_20140618_LeeJunKi_

source : allkpop