Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest petito

I was not going to be mad, not going to be mad... failed. I'm mad. Everyone agrees these nominations are ridiculous cr*p. Firstly, there are many shows that are awesome but not listed, like TW (of course), Secret (I loved), Empress Ki, Master's Sun (haven't watched them but at least they deserve to be there) and  many others. I'm now convinced there's no single award worth mentioning in Korea..
Secondly, shame on them to charge fans for voting. I already saw some fans of other actors pay for 10 votes per day. That makes a huge money for 25 days. That must be the reason there are so many actors with large fanbases in Popularity category. Seriously, where does this money go? 
I just read in Dramabeans in a comment that Moon Chae Won fans didn't vote for her last year and used the voting money to buy books instead and books were given to schools (kudos to them).  If we ever going to spend money, at least it should be for something like this in my opinion..

Guest lisagi

http://koalasplayground.com/2014/04/27/you-from-another-star-and-answer-me-1994-lead-the-tv-section-nods-for-the-50th-annual-baeksang-awards/

She mentioned our-underrated-gems-twoweeks there and i also agree with what she wrote there.

How ironic!! They made the awarding system like a money machine for their own finical benefits?!! I would really be happy to grand my favorite actor/actress an award that demands any kind of support I'm able to give not Pay!!! It's really not worth the anticipation.. The list even took a long to come out. definitely was not worth it.

And Yes. I lost my trust in all of those kinds of Korean Awards.

I wonder if they have certain criteria they are looking for in order to place an actor/actress nominee for popularity award.

@petito.. thank you for your insights..Yey to Moon Chae-won's fans...!  sensible decision..

@lisagi thank you for the Koalaplayground article!

Guest lisagi

My pleasure dear @irilight‌

Yes, it is really unclear about how they categorized actors and actress for popularity award. It seems like they just put all actors and actress' name into the list hahaha For what I heard before, baeksang awards is a prestige event right? I thought it will be more fair than the station tv awards such as mbc or sbs drama awards. But after see the nomination lists, it just even more and more ridiculous.

Very very disappointed with Baeksang Awards this year !!!! X( ~X(
petito said: I was not going to be mad, not going to be mad... failed. I'm mad. Everyone agrees these nominations are ridiculous cr*p. Firstly, there are many shows that are awesome but not listed, like TW (of course), Secret (I loved), Empress Ki, Master's Sun (haven't watched them but at least they deserve to be there) and  many others. I'm now convinced there's no single award worth mentioning in Korea..
Secondly, shame on them to charge fans for voting. I already saw some fans of other actors pay for 10 votes per day. That makes a huge money for 25 days. That must be the reason there are so many actors with large fanbases in Popularity category. Seriously, where does this money go? 
I just read in Dramabeans in a comment that Moon Chae Won fans didn't vote for her last year and used the voting money to buy books instead and books were given to schools (kudos to them).  If we ever going to spend money, at least it should be for something like this in my opinion..

Two Weeks is going to be aired on Thai TV station soon. I am happy that more Thais will know uri Joon but I may have to skip it, can not stand listening to Joon being dubbed.

A couple of nice photos of uri Jun-Ki here.  But I do not know what this article is about.  Normally Google Chrome will translate for me, but it would not translate this page. Nor can I copy the text into Google Translate..

or copy photos to post here..

maybe our sister @daegorr can tall us what this article is about.

http://blog.naver.com/spoonpr?Redirect=Log&logNo=178697962

Guest hiroyuki

For the Lee Junki fan in you - Collector's edition to Lee Junki's movie & fanmeeting

Hi fellow Junki fans,

I am releasing the below collector's edition. These are already out of print/ production.

1. Lee Junki Fan Meeting Episode 1 (collector’s edition) 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151292259421?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649  

2. The King & The Clown (collector’s limited edition) 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151293798034?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

@irilight is it just me who finds that poster rather scary??  ;))
By the way, all those fanmade posters have been coming from LJG's DC I guess? Fans sure are getting excited. However,I tried looking for the Joseon Gunman forum on DC but looks like there isn't one yet. Or is there one, but I'm not aware of?
I'm kind of concerned about the show being so low key. Don't feel the hype at all. And it's suppose to air...next month?
LJG has been very quiet, I guess partly because of the ferry incident. I think it's good that he isn't tweeting anything lest he gets criticised for nothing, but I do hope things start to get more exciting SOON. 

@daegorr,  I think @2nd look it a bit scary. Still,  I like the red color in the background and the dog's eyes. as well as Joon-Ki's expression of determination. To think what his character was faced with, and at such a young age...!

I agree with you. It is very quiet and that is one reason I suggested we start taking steps to make sure it gets subbed.

I want to see at least initial page set up on Viki with a few hundred fans.  It is not going to happen if we wait for last minute..

Guest petito

I didn't want to ramble a lot after the award thingy but I'm worried too :( KBS isn't really doing a good job promoting our drama. Recently its dramas aren't that successful on the ratings front either, except the weekend drama which is getting very good scores compared to other two. 
Not that MBC was promoting Two Weeks better last year, but at least Joon Gi was giving us lots of goodies, and fans weren't that strict about not giving spoilers. 
Our Joon's latest dramas have been so underrated I really want him to get proper ratings this time, my only hope is its being a sageuk because sageuks have always their own charm and rarely premieres with ratings below 10%.  
I'm physically and mentally ready and getting more and more impatient to see him soon!! :x

This quietness really makes me nervous. I am worried it may due to the fact that the drama runs into insolvable problem. Pray, please, i dont want Joon's drama to have any problems.

Guest SexyDolceVita

It is still early....so relax people...

I just read an article about kbs drama ratings and the current dramas are facing a lot of competition from sbs and mbc.

Golden cross is still having single digit ratings.

So that drama is heading towards an abysmal review.

Thus, the Joseon gunman will have lots of pressure to help increase viewer ratings for kbs when it starts its run in late June.

Fingers crossed for nsm and ljk because they will have to shoulder ratings for kbs soon and take over the poor audience reception for that time slot from golden cross.

@SexyDolceVita.. thank you for that info...^_^

I just saw an Arirang entertainment video that started by saying that entertainment industry is still at a halt so to speak because of the ferry tragedy. 

Also,it seems that all drama at this time slot are not doing too well right now. All are at a single digit ratings. I still think part of it is because lots of people are still not ready to watch drama. And maybe because of that, this drama biggest competition will be from the rom-com that is starting later. who knows..

Much of what we hear is about stars making donations etc

BTW, KBSW asked on their FB page, which drama of their we liked the best, and also which stars that appeared on KBS we like the best.  For both part of my answer was the drama I look forward to seeing with Lee Joon-Ki : Joseoon Gunman and wanting to see more Lee Joon-Ki on KBS.  I did not say it, but I'd love to also see him do a "drama special" for them down the road.

Here is a link to their FB page, if anyone wants to comment

https://www.facebook.com/kbsworld

Guest petito

On a second thought, absence of news may be a good thing actually. If there was a problem with the production it would already be on the news. You know, bad news travel fast 
Release of promotional pictures, teasers usually starts a month or so before the premiere I think. So yes, it might be early to start worrying. As for the ratings, the competition is tough. Recent dramas are getting good reviews (and ratings, for some). But this is not a new thing for Joon Gi, or any other actor. competition is always there.
If not anything, I'm looking forward to seeing him in rainbow hanboks :D 

oQ0bP7.jpg[spoiler/]
cr: DC