Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Vanni Zae said: oh, this forum changes to pervert forum hahahaha... do you remember girls, at two weeks when taesan meet inhye? he is totally perv! i mean why he touched that part ?? not in her hand or another... @irilight yes i wonder that, now two weeks at no 2 and junki at no 4! what the...

Aaaah all the Arang feels. I've seen Arang two times already! The way all of you are talking about it makes me want to rewatch it for the 3rd time, but too bad I've lent the DVD to my aunt and she hasn't returned it to me yet! Yes, I'm going to make my aunt fall for Junki in Arang, lol.
I really like Satto's costume in Arang. Don't you all think his magistrate costume looks different from all those other magistrates in other shows? The magistrate costumes I see in other shows are usually red with black, green with black, or blue with black...all dark/dull colours. But the bright yellow and red colours of his costume are really outstanding and matching. And when he spins around while fighting, you get this burst of vibrant colours on screen, it's like ART! 
385288_520429744655033_731548837_n_zps03

282907_520429894655018_1962193552_n_zpsf

@daegorr, yes I agree with you on that. When they started releasing character still for Arang, I was very attached to and impressed by his magistrate's costume. Very eye-catching indeed. Now after reading your comment I have to go back to re-watch the fight scenes while Satto was in his costume again. 

Guest Vanni Zae

@heks yes junki is so awesome to be satto but i prefer two weeks maybe because i action fever hahaha, but sometimes i miss romantic melodrama too,

@petito, thank you for info about the NG videos... that should be really interesting to watch....

Also, we just saw Two Weeks... so too early for me to re-watch.... Arang naturally came.... and later, other older drama/movies with him....

@daegorr.... Love the photos.... I will buy after I finish watching this time....

@patoi.. thank you for updates.... I hope we get to see some live streaming of some of these fan meetings....

@vanni Zae,  ... practice with fingers... haha... And yes.. that first meeting in Two Weeks was priceless..... uri Jun-Ki sure has a way of meeting gals...

@heks I wonder if he actually got an invitation from some fan girls after he said that... so funny...

20090602_junki_(3).jpg

20090602_junki_(2).jpg

Guest ziimblu

The photo where JunKi sits on TV set -
iAdore!!! 
Tell me, do we have to wait too long for another JunKi action drama? 
Hope it will be sooner. 

@ziimblu, we don't know when his next drama will be dear, but he has fanmeetings till February so we hope we'll have one next spring, though we can't guarantee it will be an action because he is thinking a rom-com. 
That photo is said to be his next album's jacket, I loved that too :x 

1380230_254791228001535_1660253095_n.jpg
Yeaahh, obviously!!
Plus, a comment under this map: Categories of Junki's fans: 1) Domestic, 2) Overseas, 3) Underseas
me belong to underseas..

@irilight, I think we, fans here in Thailand, are considered Underseas now hehehe. He has not been here nor at any other SEA countries for ages. They almost decided for him to come to Malaysia last year but finally that schedule was cancelled. It broke his SEA's fans's hearts, we in Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore were looking forward to meet him in Kuala Lumpur. But, well, hope he comes by soon.

@patoi... oh... I hope he gets there soon...and you get to see him....!

What a treat that would be... :)>- :)>- :)>-

Here's a bit about his trip and Two Weeks...

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 20px !important; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Recent drama Two Weeks’ hero Lee Joon Ki plays on his Asian tour including Korea, China and Japan
25734_32327_528.jpg
Actor Lee Joon Ki will tour Asia of Korea, China and Japan.
According to his agency yesterday, Lee, 31, will begin to perform in Seoul on December 14, 2013. He will keep going on his show in Japan: Nagoya on January 27, Osaka on January 28, and Yokohama on January 30, 2014. As final destination for tour, he will visit China to meet his fans in Beijing on January 4, Shanghai on January 11, and Guangzhou on February 15, 2014.
The outstanding actor never shrink from the challenges to show mournful acting of paternal love as great as maternal love with his difficult action scenes in the television series, which beckoned the viewers abroad as well as home. Especially, the drama ended with an enthusiastic response from audiences, and he decided to travel Asian countries to thank them for their big love.
Lee Joon Ki, who is well known for fully immersing himself of his intense and passionate stage talent, has held fan meetings every year. The concert of “LEE JOON GI ASIA TOUR JG NIGHT” is expected to be passionate like its title.
Compared to another actors’ typical fan meetings, Lee has taken his stage performance to another level and his shows themselves have been highly valued with his energy and detailed preparation.
“I am deeply grateful to many fans for their love and I am so excited to see the overseas fans face to face.” said Lee before his fan meeting.
The hero of Two Weeks devoting himself to preparation of his Asian tour will take a rest for a while after his fan meetings and will consider his next drama or film.

Source: KoreanDrama.com

From another "Two Weeks" Review, I just came across on KKonect.

Two-Weeks4-208x300.jpg

Lee Joon-ki (Arang and the Magistrate, Iljimae) was a wonderfully complex in his portrayal of Jang Tae-san. Thug-with-a-conscience, unwilling participant in his own life, he fell into a way of life that he felt helpless to escape. The motivation of a dying daughter provided him with the bravado needed to confront the man controlling his life. The role of Jang Tae-san was an interesting one: humble, yet fierce in his loyalty; unwilling to believe he could be loved, yet loving unconditionally; unable to kill, but with a fierce desire to exact justice. His character was completely appealing and believable.

Read full article Here 

K-actors rarely come to Turkey, or i don't hear any. But Lee Seung gi was here in istanbul to go to croatia for a variety show they are shooting and they left yesterday. even i got overly excited and i can barely imagine his fans' excitement and happiness.

i am telling these because someone i always watch onscreen suddenly becomes so real and not unreachable. To see that he is taking photos on familiar streets in front of familiar buildings made me realize this: i definitely want jun ki to come to my country :D

shouting out to jun ki ya: "go to airport, take on a flight and you will be here in ten hours, it is not much, is it?"