Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

I love to be a pervert. I don't know why we have to be shy :DI miss Lee Jun Ki too so I'm gonna watch Arang too cause it's too early for Two Weeks. And some scenes were lovely even if they didn't involve kissing. They payed atention to body language too, not like other dramas that only focuses on faces, but their bodies look so stiff. Thank you for all the updates :)

Merry said: Chingus, go to 2W soompi thread~~> There's a parody of 2W with Eng sub aired last night in KBS2 Gag Concert, @daegorr posted it. Gag concert is a very popular tv program in korea. And 2W being parodied in that show means it's quite popular in public & the social media, she said. What a happy case... \:D/

heks said: I love to be a pervert. I don't know why we have to be shy :DI miss Lee Jun Ki too so I'm gonna watch Arang too cause it's too early for Two Weeks. And some scenes were lovely even if they didn't involve kissing. They payed atention to body language too, not like other dramas that only focuses on faces, but their bodies look so stiff. Thank you for all the updates :)

patoi said: heks said: I love to be a pervert. I don't know why we have to be shy :DI miss Lee Jun Ki too so I'm gonna watch Arang too cause it's too early for Two Weeks. And some scenes were lovely even if they didn't involve kissing. They payed atention to body language too, not like other dramas that only focuses on faces, but their bodies look so stiff. Thank you for all the updates :)

@Merry good that you said it here cause I had already stopped visiting TW thread ;)) It looks hilarious (though I watched it in mute mode). Oh I'm happy that Tae-San hasn't kissed any stranger girl to not get disclosed :)

I'm glad you girls liked the measeurement scene gif, I made them at 4 am ;)) But I liked it more than other gifs because they give the chance to see the same scene several times and that is a nervous and very well acted one.. I heard there were many NGs during shooting of it because both were very shy ;)
If  I analyze it, I can tell Satto was not only measuring, 
u3ysk.gif

I mean, does he have to be this close? He could pull himself back immediately but he didn't. This is almost a back hug ;)) He is the most playful Satto ever. He uses excuses like CPR or measuring to get close to her :))

patoi said: When he has had some rest, he looks refreshing and sooooo handsome. Not that he is not handsome when he is tired hehehe.42ab.jpg20131101 Tweet1
아웅 요새는 왜이렇게 날씨가 좋은건지~ 혼자 나가서 할 수있는것들이 거의 없다는게 속상할정도~^^일이 보약이네ㅜ 추워진날씨에 건강관리 잘해주세요~
Ahwoong~, how come weather is so good these days~ It is almost upsetting that there is nothing to do when I go out alone. Work is my remedy T Take good care of your health in these chilly days.
(Trans by Elly)

Cr: JGFamily

patoi said: A possible album jacket
fibw.jpg
Joon Gi is releasing new album called "My Dear" on December 10. The album will have two new songs and three remakes. Please support uri Joon Gi.

Thanks @patoi and everyone else here for sharing news and love, in all forms :DI sure will come.We should recommend Jun Ki some dramas, he seems to be bored. Some rom-com to prepare. Now that I thought of it, I should dream of him in something like I need romance :))

Aaaahhh the measuring scene....what can we say? what can we say?
GIF 1 & 2 : The NECK
Your fingers need to be rested against Arang's neck, Eun Oh-ssi?? A quick check with our tailors/seamstress, girls, will tell us that this gesture is rare and totally unnecessary.  Eun Oh measured Arang's neck like they were making a turtleneck sweater or something that is equally suffocating. The look of exasperation indeed, you cheeky boy, you!!!!!   ;):) Min Ah eyes are really large here, surprised at our hero's boldness. "Was that REALLY necessary?" He even looked right back at her, as if saying..."hey, I'm doing you a favor with this hanbok, so just chill, ok? Hah! What is this crap about having to maintain 'professional distance'??'"     ok, ok, that's just overdoing it, right.?
 But then, again... I might actually die, if he flipped her hair aside in that scene. ehmm ehmm..
GIF 3 - NECK TO SHOULDERSThe exasperated look again, but why does he need to stand that close???  And again the naughty hand brushed ever so lightly against her neck.... he just luurrves touching her, period. Yet he threw her another  "I can't believe I'm doing this. There's a million other things I'd rather be doing right now...so just CHILL ok?" 
GIF 4 -HANDAnother deliberate touch, oooohhhhh those naughty fingers!!! Eun Oh, at the rate you're going you'll be tickling her and rolling together on the ground very soon. Here, Arang clearly cringed and was closing her eyes, as if praying to the heavens to protect her from this pervert. 
GIF 5 & 6 & 7 - SHOULDERS, WAIST AND LEGSSeriously, the scene is fantastic because as audience, we can almost "feel" the warmth of Eun Oh's breath on our necks. Imagine Eun Oh is standing that dangerously close behind you... inhale, exhale, repeat. 

I don't know if members of the Pervert Club are satisfied with the analyses. It's been a really long day at work but then I might not get access to the internet for another 10 days (traveling), hence the pathetic attempt above. Feel free to add to them, if you wish.

Does anyone know where I can find the NGs for the measurement scene, please please, please????? @petito, you mentioned this in your message. 

Oh @joonginess, you funny girl, you make me laugh so hard with your analyses but I totally agree with all you said. Your analysis of Satto's feelings and intention towards Arang is crystal clear. I just love it and you make me love Joon in that kind of role and want to see more of them in the future.

@joonginess i only read it somewhere dear, i don't know any ng video of that scene. wish we had :D and i don't remember where i read it among the zillion things i read about him ;))

@irilight, are you asking what an NG is? It is the scene where the actor forgets the lines, or laughs or causes the scene to be reshot for some other reason. in Arang there was said to be a lot of them because they were shy ;))
These days I feel like AATM lives on rather than Two Weeks :D Is everyone rewatching it?
ahh I love that photoshot of Jun ki in the Magistrate uniform :x How can someone look so hot though he is covered from head to toe like he is wearing the whole fabric in the world and beads and feathers? Is it the eyes, or the piercing look? Or the flawless skin or just the natural overflowing charisma? I can't seem to find the answer.

Guest Vanni Zae

oh, this forum changes to pervert forum hahahaha...

do you remember girls, at two weeks when taesan meet inhye? he is totally perv! i mean why he touched that part ?? not in her hand or another...

@irilight yes i wonder that, now two weeks at no 2 and junki at no 4! what the...