Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@willenette, I so agree with all you said. When I first read the plot line, I thought to myself, wow they dare to come up with this kind of story, it was really refreshing and I praised Joon Gi for choosing this piece of work. Then when the series was on air I love chemistry between Joon Gi and Min Ah and so happy that they got the Best Couple Awards at year's end.

wedn.pngo1yn.png
Joon's Ameblo 2013.10.31
[shooting after a long while~]

The weather is good
I have photographing really pleasantly.
I want you to see it soon.
(Trans by Miho tan)

[久しぶりの撮影〜 ]

天気が良くて本当に
楽しく撮影しています。
早く皆さんに 見てもらいたいと思います。

Joon's Weibo 131031
With Mr.taaaaaaaak It's a beautiful day.
With Mr.taaaaaaaak 날씨가 참 좋아요 [哈哈][爱你][嘻嘻] 我在
 — 

adre.jpgJoon's Twitter 131031
It’s a fine day so I feel good to shoot~!! Definitely good to be in the shooting location~^^
(trans by Elly)

晴れた日だから撮影する気分も良く〜!!やっぱり現場がいいでしょ~ん〜^^
(Trans by Miho tan)

화창한 날이라 촬영하기 기분도 좋고~!! 역시 현장이 좋죠잉~^^

Whoa, now, that measuring scene is sooo gifable!! It was most heart thumping scene of AATM, better than the kisses :) Junki ya has finally appeared and showed his face, omo I miss his face.. he looks fine and not tired  :)>- Ohh I'm so busy these days, I have hundreds of pages to translate, sniff sniff, can't come here often dears. @patoi  thanks for the updates  :-* 

When he has had some rest, he looks refreshing and sooooo handsome. Not that he is not handsome when he is tired hehehe.42ab.jpg20131101 Tweet1
아웅 요새는 왜이렇게 날씨가 좋은건지~ 혼자 나가서 할 수있는것들이 거의 없다는게 속상할정도~^^일이 보약이네ㅜ 추워진날씨에 건강관리 잘해주세요~
Ahwoong~, how come weather is so good these days~ It is almost upsetting that there is nothing to do when I go out alone. Work is my remedy T Take good care of your health in these chilly days.
(Trans by Elly)

Cr: JGFamily

@petito, thank you for taking the time, even though you are so busy, to make those gifs... So hot.... so wonderful......

@patoi,  thank you for twitter update..Yes, he is naturally handsome...

@joonginess, I second @patoi, about loving to read your analysis....

normal_show23.jpg

Guest Vanni Zae

he like a misterious man, sometimes he tweet us everyday, but another day he missing for long day and make us like crazy guys!

Chingus, go to 2W soompi thread~~> There's a parody of 2W with Eng sub aired last night in KBS2 Gag Concert, @daegorr posted it. Gag concert is a very popular tv program in korea. And 2W being parodied in that show means it's quite popular in public & the social media, she said. What a happy case... \:D/