Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

So far, we don't know his schedules for the month of November. Hope he is reading tons of offered scripts, besides preparing for his upcoming series of JG Night Asia Tour FMs. The first one will be in Seoul on 14 Dec 2013 (Saturday)

Great summary by @daegorr and @petito....

Also, like @daegorr, I do not like horror... I hope he does not do horror movie because I'd be so torn if he did it...  :(( :((

So, we already know he if/when he makes a rom-com it will be outstanding ......

What kind of message would he want to give us in a rom-com I wonder....

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375;"Lee Joon-gi to Embark on Asia Tour in DecemberPosted on 2013/10/24 by Cory Lee in CELEBS with 0 CommentsLee Joon-gi

Korean actor Lee Joon-gi. [MBC]

Hallyu star Lee Joon-gi, who wrapped up starring TV series “Two Weeks” a month ago, will be launching new Asia tour.

Lee’s brand-new tour, dubbed “LEE JOON GI ASIA TOUR JG NIGHT,” will begin its journey in Seoul on December 14, his agency IMX said Thursday.

The confirmed destination and schedule as of Thursday are Beijing on January 4, Shanghai on January 11, Nagoya January 27, Osaka January 28, Yokohama January 30 and Guangzhou February 15.

The other destinations are still in negotiations and re-announced in later times as soon as confirmed, IMX added.

The actor/singer is also set to release a new album and currently collecting idea from his dedicated fans through his official website (http://www.leejoongi.co.kr/).

Reporter. Cory Lee

sr: http://www.tenasia.com/archives/74833

joonginess said:

Also, like @daegorr, I do not like horror... I hope he does not do horror movie because I'd be so torn if he did it...  :(( :((

joonginess said:

1374352_381739628623662_581895213_n.jpg
I don't know if I should appreciate their creativity or get mad at the fact that they compared him to a FOX ;)) But I can't deny that expressions are similar, especially the second one :D

patoi said: @petito, I love these pictures. Kudo whoever made them. Don't get mad at the comparison. Joon is now a Foxy Man (not in cunning sense but sexually attractive type)

patoi

said:

@joonginess, you are absolutely right, if there is no strong chemistry between our Joon and the leading lady, it is no use to do the rom-com. This makes me worry a bit because I have not seen much chemistry between him and his past leading ladies much except with Min Ah.

I watched many romantic comedies before, but still I don't seem to understand the chemistry thing.. I got to like and ship most of the couples I watched onscreen, only if I didn't root for the second lead guy or girl. And I actually didn't like some of the couples that are said to have explosive chemistry, mostly because the guy was a jerk or the girl too stupid or both.
While reading the comments upon casting news of Jun ki and Shin Min ah for AATM, I saw many people were "expecting" that they would have chemistry.. So I think the chemistry is not completely about their "onscreen" presence but also about popularity and looks of the leads. Both Jun ki and Min Ah were/are insanely popular and hot and gorgeous, so when they come together in a well-made romance, chemistry can easily be expected. 
I liked the second girl in Iljimae too, she was cute, funny and sacrified many things for him but like most of the fated never-get-the-girl/guy second leads she had no chance, unfortunately.
Aww I think Soo-Jin ah is his best partner so far.. :x Because she stole the whole drama, she was the reason of the drama.. And she had more screen time with him than In-Hye so no doubt he had more chemistry with her. And again in AATM, he was with Arang 90% of time, but was away from In-Hye 95% of time. And AATM outweighed TW in terms of romance, so..
Hope someone reads my long boring post but I'm sure I'll like his future partner as long as the story is good and she is a good actress.. If not, I'll still have him and be too preoccupied with him and his face :D But for him and his acting career, hope he will get a very good one :)

petito said:...I actually didn't like some of the couples that are said to have explosive chemistry, mostly because the guy was a jerk or the girl too stupid or both.

...again in AATM, he was with Arang 90% of time, but was

away

from In-Hye 95% of time. And AATM outweighed TW in terms of romance, so..

Hope someone reads my long boring post but I'm sure I'll like his future partner as long as the story is good and she is a good actress.. If not, I'll still have him and be too preoccupied with him and his face

:D

But for him and his acting career, hope he will get a very good one

:)

Merry

Btw... During 2W days, Joongi tweeted a photo with Chae-mi as 2013 Best Couple Award ;) Seems he wants to get that on MBC Drama awards this year. If they win, guess it will be the first time as a father-daughter couple award. Let's vote for them :D

Lee Joon-gi going on tour

Oct 25,2013

article.aspx?aid=29793660

24211540.jpg

Lee Joon-gi
Actor Lee Joon-gi, who rose to stardom in the 2005 film “The King and the Clown,” is taking some time off from filming to meet fans, both in Korea and overseas. But rather than the usual fan meeting, Lee is planning on more of a concert kind of event, with singing and dancing.

Titled “Lee Joon-gi Asia Tour JG Night,” the tour will start in Seoul on Dec. 14 before moving to China for two dates: Beijing on Jan. 4 and Shanghai on Jan. 11. After that, Lee heads to Japan for a fan meeting in Nagoya on Jan. 27, Osaka on Jan. 28 and Yokohama on Jan. 30.

“I’m always thankful for the love from my fans, and I’m so delighted that I will have a chance to meet with such a large number of fans overseas,” he said.

His agency added that although he has been offered to play many roles, Lee is planning on taking a break to recharge.

Lee recently completed filming MBC drama “Two Weeks.”

Han Ye-seul returns to acting

Actress Han Ye-seul, of the 2006 TV drama “Couple or Trouble,” is rumored to be making a comeback in another drama, tentatively named “Shooting Stars.”

The drama, which is being produced by a private company, is reportedly scheduled to air on a local terrestrial channel early next year.

Han is being considered for the lead character role.

However, the drama production company is being cautious about commenting because nothing has been finalized yet.

“The drama is being prepared, but it does not even have a schedule for an air date,” said one official at the company, according to local media reports.

Han has been away from local TV since she left for the United States during the filming of the KBS drama “Spy Myeongwol” in 2011.

She left in the middle of filming, complaining that the production schedule was too difficult.

Since then, although she has been offered some roles, she has not made any official appearances in TV dramas or movies.

T-ara to hold signing session

Girl group T-ara has decided to hold another autograph session for its fans this weekend, after its signing event last weekend drew too many people, forcing many to go home empty-handed.

The new signing with be held on Sunday at 6:30 p.m. at the IFC Mall, Yeouido, western Seoul.

The group has been promoting its most recent mini-album, “Again,” which was released earlier this month.

Meanwhile, the group also announced that they have a new mini-album on the way. Among the songs on it will be a remake of the Sand Pebbles 1997 hit “What About Me.” It’s a return to a retro sound for T-ara, after the group’s success with “Roly Poly.”

By Lee Sun-min

credit : JoongAngDaily

@Merry, if they do have such award father-daughter Best Couple, i will be so happy and will vote crazily like I did with SDA.

***In last year MBC voting, Satto was being nominated with both arang and dol-swe (male actor). And JG even got the best couple award with actor gam woo-seung (male actor) for K&C :P

So, it's possible enough that there will be the nomination for Taesan & Soojin :D We should vote diligently for the best couple award of these 2 cuties & the netizen's popularity award for uri Joongi \:D/

Merry said:

petito said:...I actually didn't like some of the couples that are said to have explosive chemistry, mostly because the guy was a jerk or the girl too stupid or both.

...again in AATM, he was with Arang 90% of time, but was

away

from In-Hye 95% of time. And AATM outweighed TW in terms of romance, so..

Hope someone reads my long boring post but I'm sure I'll like his future partner as long as the story is good and she is a good actress.. If not, I'll still have him and be too preoccupied with him and his face

:D

But for him and his acting career, hope he will get a very good one

:)

willenette said:

Lee Joon-gi going on tour

Oct 25,2013

article.aspx?aid=29793660

24211540.jpg

Lee Joon-gi
Actor Lee Joon-gi, who rose to stardom in the 2005 film “The King and the Clown,” is taking some time off from filming to meet fans, both in Korea and overseas. But rather than the usual fan meeting, Lee is planning on more of a concert kind of event, with singing and dancing.

Titled “Lee Joon-gi Asia Tour JG Night,” the tour will start in Seoul on Dec. 14 before moving to China for two dates: Beijing on Jan. 4 and Shanghai on Jan. 11. After that, Lee heads to Japan for a fan meeting in Nagoya on Jan. 27, Osaka on Jan. 28 and Yokohama on Jan. 30.

“I’m always thankful for the love from my fans, and I’m so delighted that I will have a chance to meet with such a large number of fans overseas,” he said.

His agency added that although he has been offered to play many roles, Lee is planning on taking a break to recharge.

Lee recently completed filming MBC drama “Two Weeks.”