Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

My answer to my poll :)
55468131768634832022012.jpg

My favorite looks of Junki, Gonggil, those colors, that hair :x
And Kay, not so surprising, is it? :P He is the opposite of Gong-gil in both appearance and personality but I could watch both forever onscreen.. :)
I have just realized the arrow in the middle of pictures ;)

Merry said: Just realise I've never posted photos in soompi! Teach me dear friends, kk. The photos have to be from fb/ twitter or other online sites which have URL links, right? Can also the saved pictures in our mobiles be post here?? I'll try post when I'm free. Are they difficult to post with phones? I have to use internet only with phone on school days. Cos if I sit in front of the computer, I usually spend my whole day watching Joongi :P

Hi Merry, try to share some photos here when you find time - The image can be anywhere - simply, copy & paste if it doesn't work, try to right click, then click the "view image info" copy the location then click the "insert image" paste it then SUBMIT. I hope I made it easy for you. :))

Thank you @willenette & @petito :)

67949_656837727682445_8252451_n.jpg
131023 tweet1
Hearing the comment that Lee Joon- gi is the only actor who has built a strong fandom even without romantic comedy or romance work, I wondered how wonderful my fans are.  It feels that my fans are somewhat transcendental.kk Isn't it marvelous for each other? I think I can work with confidence thanks to you and I am grateful to you again ♡ (translation by Elly) 

:x :x 

995506_566048303466305_1371102051_n.jpg
I didn't realize till someone told me that the song he sang in the first ep when he is drunk is actually the same one in the last episode, which is cute :x
And here is the video, the song at 7:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PoSwAfbqi8Y

daegorr said: I like it that Junki always asks us for feedback about what kind of shows we would like to see him in. For me, I think as long as the show has a good script, I'm fine with any genre (EXCEPT horror). It would be a breath of fresh air if he really takes on a rom-com next, but I think it's better if he does a rom-com that is actually meaningful...a show with an underlying message beyond just romance. I think he also mentioned in a recent interview that he wants a meaningful rom-com, but I think it might be hard to find one like that?
I've always thought that Junki's shows are quite meaningful, and I won't be surprise if he purposely chose those because he found them meaningful.Just to name a few:King and the Clown - about tyranny, societal injustice, touches on homosexualityMay 18 - about Korean history, patriotismFly Daddy Fly - about becoming stronger to protecting your family and finding a familyHero - touches on issues of press freedom and journalistic responsibility (this is rare in kdramas I feel)Arang and the Magistrate - life and deathTwo Weeks - redemption, self-forgiveness

Guest Vanni Zae

You read in the comment I posted :D Yes I'll check it for her, it starts on November 2nd.. Moon Il Suk is there too and he plays a good guy I think. He put our Junki into depression and now became a good man ;))

jo min ki a.k.a moon il suk was a good father at iljimae :D