Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

irilight said: OMG....I love coming to this thread.... As they say in Kdrama, it is like "My Vitamin" ....!

@joonginess... I felt the same way.... Yoon Sang Hyun rather than Hyun Bin in Secret Garden
and also Yoon Sang Hyun rather than Lee Jong-Suk in I can Hear Your Voice....

What's with all the gals in Kdrama choosing the wrong man anyway???  haha...

Guest Vanni Zae

well i choose kim joo won / hyunbin girls :P, oska has charisma, but for me he just a bestfriend, after hyunbin as a perfect chaebol, i never find the perfect one yet, i hope our junki will be :D

Joon tweets today that his pet dogs Gabi and Jun will have an articulation surgery. Please go and give them support at his twitter.
yq5.jpgThese two kids are to get articulation surgery! We have to be separated for one week~ It is said that they'd better not move for a month.T~ Get over it, It is all for your own sake. Ahjaja~!! Please cheer them up^^ 
(translation by Elly) 
Cr: JGFamily

His puppies are so cute! poor them.. How come both will have surgery? omo i love what they are wearing :) 
And no wonder he can't get out of Tae-San mode.. He still needs to worry about surgeries! 

patoi said: Joon tweets today that his pet dogs Gabi and Jun will have an articulation surgery. Please go and give them support at his twitter.
These two kids are to get articulation surgery! We have to be separated for one week~ It is said that they'd better not move for a month.T~ Get over it, It is all for your own sake. Ahjaja~!! Please cheer them up^^ 
(translation by Elly) 
Cr: JGFamily

I happen to find this youtube channel, the owner of the channel has been recently re-uploading old clips about our Joon. The quality is much better than the old clips.  If anyone is interested, go to the channel, you may find the clips you like, I found several.
This one is SBS Good morning interview in 2006 when he started to be very popular.

He got the scar on his right hand during King and the Clown right? whenever I see his hand my eyes go directly to that scar.. Her surely suffers a lot.. :(

patoi said: @petito, I don't know whether you already heard about this but during the filming of AATM, at the big fight scene between him and the grim reaper that involved so many complicated fighting techniques, he got kicked so hard at his nose and the staff wanted to send him to the hospital but he declined and suffered pain for a few hours.