Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

*** Oh, I am so looking forward to this.:))

class="content-title"Lee Jun Ki Speeds Up on a Motorcycle for “Two Weeks” Stills

Lee Jun Ki Speeds Up on a Motorcycle for “Two Weeks” Stills

Lee Jun Ki’s motorcycle stills have been released for the upcoming MBC drama, “Two Weeks.”

The revealed photos show a masculine image of Lee Jun Ki on a motorcycle while handcuffed. He appears to be in danger with blood trickling down his face.

Broadcast sources commented, “This project will display new charms from Lee Jun Ki. Please look forward to his passionate acting and new image.”

Netizens who saw these cuts commented, “Lee Jun Ki looks so manly,” “I’m getting excited for this drama by looking at these stills,” and many more.

Meanwhile, “Two Weeks” is about a man who thinks he has a meaningless life until he gets framed for murder and discovers he has a young daughter with leukemia. It will air after “The Queen’s Classroom” ends on August 7.

Lee Jun Ki is also a candidate for the Seoul International Drama Awards so if you’re a fan, don’t forget to vote for him here!

two weeks still lee jun ki 071913 1

credit : soompi news

*** He looks so SEXY even if his face is full of blood and bruises. So excited to see this drama. The premise scares me as if it’s not a happy-ending. It seems also a dying cute little girl. I’m hoping for fewer sick cute little girls in the next wave of dramas. Please let it be good. I’ve watched all of his dramas and he was great in all. I hope that the 20EPs are used wisely. I love the look on his face as he drives away at the end of the clip… Lee Jun Ki’s hair looks quite anime hahaha…….but it certainly looks good! Anything with him is a must watch. Lee Jun Ki is amazingly gifted as an actor.:))

Lee Jun-ki’s bloody escape from the law in Two Weeks

by girlfriday | July 22, 2013

TwoWeeks20.jpg

Ooh, I like the first teaser for Lee Jun-ki’s man-on-the-run drama Two Weeks, getting ready to air on MBC. It’s action-packed, but broody and melancholy in tone. Best of all, it already has me interested in the character and wondering how he ended up this way.

In thirty seconds we get a quick capsule of the premise: Lee Jun-ki wakes up one day covered in blood, lying next to a dead body. (Talk about your rude awakenings.) He gets hauled away as the prime suspect, and meanwhile he’s just found out he has an eight-year old daughter he never knew about. Oh, and she’s dying. Suddenly the police car that’s taking him away crashes in an accident, and he sees his window of opportunity to flee.

He takes it, and narrates as he rides away: “For once in my life, just once, I want to live as a person.” It’s a great line to end on, because it immediately has me wondering about his past and why he’s thrown his life away. It also helps explain why his ex Park Ha-sun may have kept his daughter a secret all these years. Curioser and curioser.

The thing I’m looking forward to the most with this drama is the two-week timeframe for the whole story, which should keep it suspenseful and tightly wound all the way through. He not only has to run from the law to save his daughter, but figure out who framed him for murder, all while dodging assassins and prosecutors and cops. And stopping for the occasional artful brood, of course.

Two Weeks follows Queen’s Classroom and premieres August 7 on MBC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBrEtuG8O2w

TwoWeeks21.jpg

Via TV Daily

Guest karenkdrama

74916_613816611984723_1102966529_n.jpgoRyu Soo-young looks so good here. he is so gentle in MY Princess as a professor and Bad couple too, i can't imagine him being bad here.... so i think he's a good cop, a serious one who wants to solve crime....He's so charming =)........ 972238_613816575318060_1976856095_n.jpg999695_613816608651390_2137200009_n.jpg1014169_610709192295465_1620124577_n.jpg1001358_610709245628793_692106529_n.jpg12533_610709262295458_1952013102_n.jpg
1005985_610709265628791_401611121_n.jpg

Edit :
:xHahhahLOL....sorry gals, silly me, i should be posting all these pics and comments about soo young in TWO Week's thread and not junki's thread.... kekekk... jumping from one thread to another... my bad, i'm lost... biane... sorry...

Guest petito

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjtm6cgFMNM
@patoi, I copied the exact same link you posted in Two weeks thread and it's here. 

*** Really looking forward to this on Aug. 7th! These stills look awesome! The same thing with the teaser. It’s just that why Kim So-yeon’s character photo is kind of meh compared with the other, huh? She’s hidden in a car. And man, I just LOVE that main poster of Lee Jun Ki! Well, finally........... 2 more weeks for “2 weeks” to start – hahaha - this needs to air already.  I already note my calendar on this. This drama looks like “Mandate of Heaven” it’s just that this LJK’s drama is with more action. :))

Character stills for the main cast of Two Weeks

by javabeans | July 24, 2013

2weeks10.jpg2weeks12a.jpg

I know, more stills of dramas that should JUST AIR ALREADY. Screw the photos, I want DRAMA PLZ.

(Sometimes the hype machine is a lot of fun, but only when it’s timed just right—an art in itself, perhaps. Strategic teases can be entertaining, but you drag it out too long and then it turns into Are we there yet? *Poke poke* Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself? Mooo~ooom! What, you’ve never done a ten-hour road trip with fifty cousins and an RV to Yellowstone? Good times.)

To be fair, MBC’s action-thriller Two Weeks has been much more sparing in its promo than some other dramas, ahem, but these dramas are all airing in the summer clusterfuck and they all start to meld together in my mind. That could also be the heat. But also the repetitiveness.

Annnnyway, here are four character stills of the drama’s leads: Lee Jun-ki as the fugitive who totally didn’t kill that person he woke up covered in blood next to, Kim So-yeon as the prosecutor chasing him down, Ryu Soo-young as the detective also chasing him down, and Park Ha-sun as his ex and baby momma. I do like how speaking these images are; they give us an instant idea of what to expect of each character, and are pretty to boot.

Two Weeks premieres on August 7, after current Wednesday-Thursday drama Queen of the Classroom wraps.

2weeks11.jpg

2weeks12.jpg

2weeks13.jpg

Via TV Report

btw, his birthday party 2013 dvd will be out in august and china's version will provide a full translation script together with the dvd set~~ just info for those who are interested and read chineseother versions available are korean and japanese

cwngf said: btw, his birthday party 2013 dvd will be out in august and china's version will provide a full translation script together with the dvd set~~ just info for those who are interested and read chineseother versions available are korean and japanese

Guest missm

i'm so desperate.  I can't wait for Two Weeks. I'm re watching Time Bet Dog and Wolf again so I'll have my Junki fix until the new drama starts.  

@Willenette, hi there I am sorry to reply so late. I have not come in this thread for so many days, spending my whole time at Two Weeks thread, really ashamed of myself.May I copy your article on the masked hero to show to members of JGThaiFamily. I think it's lovely article. Thanks.

patoi said: @Willenette, hi there I am sorry to reply so late. I have not come in this thread for so many days, spending my whole time at Two Weeks thread, really ashamed of myself.May I copy your article on the masked hero to show to members of JGThaiFamily. I think it's lovely article. Thanks.

Guest petito

missm said: i'm so desperate.  I can't wait for Two Weeks. I'm re watching Time Bet Dog and Wolf again so I'll have my Junki fix until the new drama starts.  

willenette said: patoi said: @Willenette, hi there I am sorry to reply so late. I have not come in this thread for so many days, spending my whole time at Two Weeks thread, really ashamed of myself.May I copy your article on the masked hero to show to members of JGThaiFamily. I think it's lovely article. Thanks.