Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

PS: So thats where the Junki lunchbox is from ^^

^ No. I think the pd's for "Stars Secret" made it for Junki after seeing a fan post an image of the lunch box a fan had made. But, yeah, judging by LJK's reaction it was his first time seeing it.

It was sorta odd though, even the show noted, that he was eating his own face :lol:.

^ hmm it's some fruit that he mixes with cider that makes ur throat better and for colds when ur throat hurts. i dont know what it's called in english though O_O;;

LJK in 'Good morning special' showed us his wounds/scars at the sauna. The one on his left shin/kneecap was the injury he got during the filming of 'King's man'.

He had that accident (fell from the stair) just before filming the scene where he was trying to shoot at the king with an arrow. He had some 13 stitches on his leg but worst of all, he also hurt himself on the side of his upper body. It was so painful that he didn't even notice that he got a bad, deep cut on his leg . They sent him to the hospital right away for treatent and told him to take a rest for the day, but Joon ki just took some painkiller and insisted to go back to finish the shooting of that scene .

In the MV and trailer, we can see that he was very sad and in pain, because 1.) he was totally disappointed with the king 2.) that Chang sang became blind because of him. BUT, WAS HE REALLY ACTING OR IN REAL PHYSICAL PAIN??? So such a dedicated actor! How could one not love him .

AWW HE'S SUCH A DEDICATED ACTOR...^^ SOO LOVEABLE...IM GONNNA FOLLOW HIS FACIAL EXAMPLE...^^

Guest StylishAzNx07

I don't know what he was drinking. It looks like pomegrante? no idea.

Junki secret beauty tips ^^;

snapshot200602072123359iw.jpg

snapshot200602072123528pc.jpg

snapshot200602072121451so.jpg

snapshot200602072123065uk.jpg

its amazing how much hotter he looks in real life pictures..:w00t::sweatingbullets:

Guest HoiSang

^ AHAH! so he does do something to keep himself so gorgeous looking!!!!

but oh man, it sure works sooooooooooo well, heh heh! :D and yep, i agree he looks good in real life piccies - makes u wonder how blindingly-gorgeous he would be up-close in real life, kyaaaah!

^^v

Guest graciexbaby

^next time i go to LA i MUST buy that month issue! muahhaar :w00t: lol

anyhoo ... my parents are being so annoying. my dad was watching my girl yesterday while i was sleeping and today hes like (in korean) "junki is gay rite? are you sure he isn't a transgender?"

and im like .... :blink: He is NOT gay. Stop saying that"

grr....people should stop calling Junki a girl or gay. How can people call such a FINE guy GAY? LOL.

do you know what magazine this happens to be. thanks.

Guest Hummingbirdzz

hello, just wanted to say a big thanks to all the pix in this thread............you've all fed my need to see leejunki^__^