Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest swtamy83

i think it basically says that hes going to take a vacation...before shooting his new movie. B) yayy finally he gets some rest.

Yay......he need rest since there will be a lot of work waiting for him and everything because he's sooo popular now!!

*Ahem*.........my February vaca is coming up and I have nothing to do........ I wouldn't mind going taking a little vaca and follow him around! B)

Lee Jung Ki being molested by the Queen ...

Poor Lee Jung KI!!

609.gif

AH!!! spoiler XD

wwahhhh i wanna watch it so bad..anyone have ANY idea when it might come out here?

Guest kjgprincess

i was just curious ..

how come he plays a girl in that movie?

i like him better than the other main guy character in My Girl. but i dont understand why he plays a woman in one of the movie hes in.

EDIT:

he's a really good model! <33

^I'm pretty sure he plays a GUY in the movie... but he plays a guy that has feminine features, which is why th the king falls in love with him in the story... (from what I've heard). Also, LJK is an "entertainer" or "clown" in the movie... so sometimes, while he performs, he dress up as a woman...

thanks teal for the preview.

i seriously can't wait for the music video to come out! i heard the budget for this mv is pretty high. ^^

hope it doesn't disappoint me....

and thanks.

this_kid and lambutan for the pics.

Guest kjgprincess

^I'm pretty sure he plays a GUY in the movie... but he plays a guy that has feminine features, which is why th the king falls in love with him in the story... (from what I've heard). Also, LJK is an "entertainer" or "clown" in the movie... so sometimes, while he performs, he dress up as a woman...

thanks teal for the preview.

i seriously can't wait for the music video to come out! i heard the budget for this mv is pretty high. ^^

hope it doesn't disappoint me....

and thanks.

this_kid and lambutan for the pics.

Ohhh. lol thanks for clarifying this.

So the movie is about a gay king?

^ No. Check out the King's Man/King and the Clown thread here in soompi; Go to the first page of LJK's thread and you can find the link there too. There's more info there.

Guest swtamy83

Just saw the preview of the Grace MV. I really want to watch it now...why is poor JK crying so much!!! He looked soo cute when at the end he was looking down and a teardrop fell down.........

6140xq.jpg

6155ed.jpg

omg. i just watched 'The Hotel Venus' last night!!!

it was SO good. i heard a lot of bad reviews on it but dude. people are crazy. XD

the movie was really well done and so sad. T_T

totally recommended. (and LJK's performance in it was GREAT :D)

Guest epic_darkness

Can anyone upload that clip of the Queen molesting Junki in megaupload or YSI because I don't have an ID and I can't access the clubbox without one, thank you in advance to anyone who can do this