Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest tianneh

You know what I noticed about LJK, when he cries, its hard for him to stop.... like in the ng's of My Girl, the director tells him just to make his eyes water up to show some emotion... and its not even a very sad scene, but he starts to cry... a lot! I was really shocked... you know how actors think of sad things to make them become emotional in dramas and stuff.... does anyone know what he thinks of that makes him cry so much??

Oooo I missed all his NGs. Can someone please upload it for me on YouSendIt? (NOT Megaupload because it hates me agsd;dkjsg;sd) Thanks!

Guest Saint-Just

Oooo I missed all his NGs. Can someone please upload it for me on YouSendIt? (NOT Megaupload because it hates me agsd;dkjsg;sd) Thanks!

Same for me.. please upload these ngs ;__;

Long time no post here.. I lost looooots of pages (about 30 I think O_o), but now I read and saved all the images :P Thank you all to share so many pics of LJK..he's really handsome, so much that he drives you to tears :wub:

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

^^^

awww that gif is soo kute i watched that magic show

he looked soo confused when that did the magic but it

was soo kute thanx for sharing =D

HOLY CRAP POOOR JUN KI OPPA...but i guess any woman in that situation would do that...not me though..ill restrain myself :P

yesh he's an amazing actor...he cries soo well...poor junki oppa...they had to redo it becuase he had too much tears

I dun think she's doing so on "that" purpose (spotted a King there), I think she's getting jealous because the King pays more attention to him than her XP...

This is just killing me, I wanna watch that movie lol

Watching My Girl has made me a fan of Lee Junki! His acting is really awesome and well, his looks are sooo unique. <3

The clips I've seen of The King and the Clown are very impressive too. Can't wait for it to be released on DVD!!!

Guest Saint-Just

i think it basically says that hes going to take a vacation...before shooting his new movie. B) yayy finally he gets some rest.

He really deserves it :D He must be so tired right now..