Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest xjennifurx

hotel venus was a good movie.

i loved how they did the filming.

i also loveeedddd flying boys. it nicely portrayed the life of teenagers.

good move. =) and hahaha. junki was SO cute it.

there was a scene of him trying on the tights, and omggg. his bum bum was so cute.

(PUHAHA i sound so perverted)

anuway, junki acted in both movies so well. i love him. such a good actor.

if anyone wants to watch it go to:

clubbox.co.kr/myloverjunki

the movie i really wanna watch is the king's men.

its going to be AMAZING.

and oh yeah,

i was on his cyworld and website today,

and we were online at the same time.

he was posting pictures and stuff.

he takes care of his fans so well.

puhahahaha i was so happy.

and i have the link to the magic show. the WHOLE show though.

not just him and dong wook.

he was ADORABLE.

eulicid @ Feb 1 2006, 03:35 AM) *

Hi, I uploaded this link, just the first part.. when part 2 is done, will give the link later.

but the subs can you dl from kloffy .net?

Hotel Venus (1)

part 1 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NKOFQP5A

Hotel Venus (2)

part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NKOFQP5A

Thanks! But how do you view these? Do you have to rename them or use a special program?

Hmm.. yes, I'd REALLY REALLY like to know how also!!!! And I noticed the link for "Hotel Venus 2" is the same as the 1st.......... well, I know you're trying your hardest, so know that I'm waiting for this DESPERATELY!!!!! >.<

Thank YOU~!!!! :P

how do u watch it after it downloads?

hmm....I searched up the file type and it seems you need to download this..

http://www.winavi.com/en/download/download.htm

choose the uppermost download

BUT, the "Hotel Venus" file itself is broken so the decoder wasn't able to decode it to .avi format....... :fury: :angry:

Hah.....it seems our only hope now is if someone kind enough would upload it directly as either .wmv or .avi format......... :tears:

Guest Bo Ryeong

I heard that Malaysia trip is cancelled......

so he will not going there....

sorry to say this guys

-_-;;

are you serious?? :( anyone has this piece of info??... Cuz I live in m'sia...

Guest xjennifurx

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...602021148411110

i found this...can someone translate this? i have no idea what is it about... thanks :)

its an article about what he posted up yesterday.

He said that he's going to be extremely busy with filming (fly daddy fly probably) and probably wont be able to come online as much as he did these days.

he also said that thank you everyone for their support, and for everyone for loving my girl's suh jungwoo.

that last 3 months have been crazy filming for my girl... it was kind of disappointing for him that he couldnt really bring out JW character as much as he wanted to, but he says that it was an awesome experience working with the cast, and that he's going to use this experience for the better future.

he says again, thank you for evrything, for continuing support...

he also says that he wants to take rest from all the crazy months he had and really focus on acting...

He makes me happy that I am bilingual.

HES SO ADORABLE! SOOOO good to his fans.

I cant help but to love him.

eulicid- oh loll... i didn't realise that was a movie!!! thanks for uploading hotel venus. i have no idea what's it about..but it looks good (great quality)

[edit] um.. the two links are the same. could someone please tell me which clubbox has it? thanks!!

I am such an idiot! cut and paste the wrong website for hotel venus cd 2!

this is the one: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9DPL91TV

I am really sorry. :tears: :blush:

These are real media files, it is low megabites but high quality. (well, somewhat comparable to 700mb in my opinion. but i think real media plaeyer can open, bs player can also media player classic too i think) if you get the soft subs from kloofy, and use bs player, the subs will just appear, the chinese words are hardsubbed already, so if you understand chinese, its a bonus i guess...)

It is in 2 files, but no need to join them. the subs at kloofy come in 2 cd sub files, and fit it just nice...

each file is viewable on its own, and its like, the entire movie split into 2 cds? oh man, am i making sense here?

He said that he's going to be extremely busy with filming (fly daddy fly probably) and probably wont be able to come online as much as he did these days.

he also said that thank you everyone for their support, and for everyone for loving my girl's suh jungwoo.

that last 3 months have been crazy filming for my girl... it was kind of disappointing for him that he couldnt really bring out JW character as much as he wanted to, but he says that it was an awesome experience working with the cast, and that he's going to use this experience for the better future.

he also says that he wants to take rest from all the crazy months he had and really focus on acting...

thanks for the translation! ^^

Guest StylishAzNx07

hes sooo considerate and sweet. :tears: