Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

wahh i can FINALLY post now!! i've been itching to reply on so many topics but soompi was lagging on my validation T_T

but anywho...AHH I'M SO IN LOVE WITH LJK. i bet u guys heard it all already but i just had to share. ^___^v

i come with gifts!

ljkwp1am.jpg

ljkwp26uq.jpg

infatuationwp28fj.jpg

yay~ hope u guys like!

credit and comments would be nice!

^_^m

would anyone be so kind enough to translate some parts of the 'magic show' (if not yet translated) esp. the part where they put that thingy on their head, was that some kind of a lie detector or smething? :huh: (LJK looked so cute when he put it on) *sigh

@ punky : tnx for sharing, they're all nicely done, tho i didn't recognized him on the 2nd one

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

whoaaa i lvoe the wallies hehe ia m so0o00o gonan use those

thanx soo muchie punky there are just GORGOUESSSS =D

Guest tianneh

I asked about the lie detector part in the magic show.

Q: Are you interested in...

LDW:No. *BEEP*

Q:....any girl currently? (Dong Wook didn't even wait for him to finish the question)

Q: Do you feel you're better than Lee Jun Ki?

LDW: No. *BEEP*

Q: I suppose you don't have a callous (playboy) personality that's unlike what you had in your show?

LJK: No. *silence* (subtitiles appear: Which means he *does* have one like what he had in the series?)

LDW gets annoyed and insists on asking Jun Ki a question.

Q: Do you feel you're better than me?

LJK: No. *silence* *grins smugly while Dong Wook gets even more annoyed*

PS: BlueJ is right. He just cancelled the trip. ^^ Don't smack me because now I can finally stop envying Malaysians. XD

Lee Hyori cancelled hers too.

Guest sh1nhwafan

ahah I just started to get into Junki after watching My Girl. He acts really well. Does anyone know what Hotel Venus is about? and what role does Junki play there? thanks^^

I asked about the lie detector part in the magic show.

Q: Are you interested in...

LDW:No. *BEEP*

Q:....any girl currently? (Dong Wook didn't even wait for him to finish the question)

Q: Do you feel you're better than Lee Jun Ki?

LDW: No. *BEEP*

Q: I suppose you don't have a callous (playboy) personality that's unlike what you had in your show?

LJK: No. *silence* (subtitiles appear: Which means he *does* have one like what he had in the series?)

LDW gets annoyed and insists on asking Jun Ki a question.

Q: Do you feel you're better than me?

LJK: No. *silence* *grins smugly while Dong Wook gets even more annoyed*

^ I finally saw this ^^

Just to clarify/add on about the interview...

The magician asks "Do you think you're better looking than Lee Junki" (He isn't asking if he's better than LJK)

LDW says "No."

When LDW asks LJK a question it also was "Have you ever thought you (LJK) were better looking than me (LDW)?" (it hasn't got anything to do with being better).

~ that LOL I think that lie detector thing is bogus LOL. the magic tricks with the cards were pretty good though :lol:

eulicid- oh loll... i didn't realise that was a movie!!! thanks for uploading hotel venus. i have no idea what's it about..but it looks good (great quality)

[edit] um.. the two links are the same. could someone please tell me which clubbox has it? thanks!!

Hi, I uploaded this link, just the first part.. when part 2 is done, will give the link later.

but the subs can you dl from kloffy .net?

Hotel Venus (1)

part 1 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NKOFQP5A

Hotel Venus (2)

part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NKOFQP5A

Thanks! But how do you view these? Do you have to rename them or use a special program?

seems it didn't upload on megaupload properly. But here's upload on cb. I'll provide megaupload link for it next week if people still need it

060201 M.net wide [interview, making Grace MV].avi

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/y9646

yes please yes please!!!!!!! ^^* thanks seirin so much!

also, SEIRIN & EUCILID, thanks SO MUCH for the MU links!!!!