Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

7 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

Let me put clean t-shirt on! I won't take Joon Gi on my back while I'm wearing clothes for cleaning the house! :lol:

hmm, we better have your home address...I have a feeling you won't be taking him to his house...:w00t:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

That's ahem only logical! I know where my home is but no idea where is his - I only know it's somewhere in Seoul (if even there!). So *cough* obviously I'm taking him to MY house. :P

Lame excuse...check his wallet.  :lol:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

1. I don't understand hangyl so it will be no use. :P

2. Checking someone's wallet is so unkind. I'd feel ashamed... no no no I'd better take him my house. :D 

Let's see....we start out in Seoul...I think you'll need plane tickets...I better hold him while you pay for them...(small figure drags Joon's body behind large potted plant)  :lol:

• Like 4

Joon Gi's oufit looks much better here than the one he wore at his NSG promo. Thank goodness he is wearing the longer length pants, someone mentioned that earlier and I agree. I dislike the fashion trend of shorter pants length and no socks. Call me old fashion but it reminds me of boys who have outgrown their clothes and too lazy to put socks on :) Did I give away my age lol

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, hiluna said:

Joon Gi's oufit looks much better here than the one he wore at his NSG promo. Thank goodness he is wearing the longer length pants, someone mentioned that earlier and I agree. I dislike the fashion trend of shorter pants length and no socks. Call me old fashion but it reminds me of boys who have outgrown their clothes and too lazy to put socks on :) Did I give away my age lol

I kinda know what you mean though.. my mom always told me not to be too trendy... that I'd regret it later especially looking at pictures in 5 years... :lol:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, minmar said:

you can see more thigh muscle on the legs..

He has muscled tights so it's not strange. After so many years of taekwondo training it must be normal thing. 

7 hours ago, hiluna said:

Joon Gi's oufit looks much better here than the one he wore at his NSG promo. Thank goodness he is wearing the longer length pants, someone mentioned that earlier and I agree. I dislike the fashion trend of shorter pants length and no socks. Call me old fashion but it reminds me of boys who have outgrown their clothes and too lazy to put socks on :)

Yessss!!! You're not alone in that opinion! I think the same!

And did you really reveal your age? No idea. But I'm old fashioned too. :)

7 hours ago, minmar said:

my mom always told me not to be too trendy... that I'd regret it later especially looking at pictures in 5 years... :lol:

Your mom is a wise woman. :)

15 minutes ago, minmar said:

Even as a baby our cutie liked to dress up in Hangul.

Hanbok. ;)

Awwww Joon Gi as a kid! Awwww!!! So cute!

Sometimes it's hard for me to remember I don't like children. :lol:

• Like 5

14 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Why? Celebrating ppl usually drink alcohol. At least here. ;) I wonder how he behaves when he's tipsy. ;) 

Maybe he behave like that?

This is part of an interview that the cast of the drama Two weeks had the day of the conference.

Reporter: It is a wide spread rumor that the teamwork of Two Weeks cast is great. Yes, they showed off their close friendship on SNS.
LJG: When we don’t have shooting, we just want to see each other. So we meet for drinks. All four of us love to drink.
Reporter: Oh, really? Of the four, who drinks the most?
LJG: Guess who? Who indeed is the heaviest drinker?
Reporter: Is it Kim So Yeon?
LJG: Ah! How did you that?
Kim So Yeon: No, It’s just that I stay sober to the last moment!!
Reporter: Do you have any drinking habits?
Park Ha Sun: Everyone has habits but I haven’t seen KSY’s habit yet. LJG becomes cute, I doze off and Ryu Soo Young speaks English.
Kim So Yeon: Uh~ yes, yes!
Wow~ Mr. Ryu. I wonder how fluent you are.

The full interview can be read here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/jgfamily/translation-two-weeks-cast-interview_기분좋은날-연예플러스130805-script/663521830342858

• Like 7

6 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Hanbok. ;)

Awwww Joon Gi as a kid! Awwww!!! So cute!

Sometimes it's hard for me to remember I don't like children. :lol:

EEEP....BRAIN FREEZE....   yes he was dressed in characters/letters all over his little body :lol:

• Like 3