Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest dredz

Congrats to those who were able to sign up successfully! To others, just keep on trying if possible you could just use the google translate like I did as i also didnt know how to start at first attempt but after awhile I finally did it but my problem, dunno if you do have the same concern, dont know how to log out hehe..Would appreciate if you could tell me how^_^thanks a bunch! ^_^ 
Btw there were already some news about his homepage after the launch is already a huge success which is a no surprise anymore. Lee Joon Gi is already a BIG name! Congratulations to our no. 1 actor! and to all who were behind this brilliant idea! He sure is a big star! ^_^ 

@dredz If you go to "COMMUNITY" tab you can see "log out" on the right top of the website.
pEjQ66i.jpg

Thanks god I had no problem with registration and my gmail id, but after that I couldn't find "write message" button. aigo they must make it bigger if they don't add English language translation, :-w just passed out because I thought it is not important button. aish, I spent whole day searching top to bottom of the website looking for that little "write button" and wondering how the other fans can send their message! ~X(  :))

Ahhh so jealous with you guys :(( anyway i will try to register in anycase because i want to leave a message to Joon Gi too. Hopefully i will be successfull next time. Thank you, @Patoi, i will try your advice ^^ And btw, Namoo Actors said we can make a video to congratulate LJG's birthday and send it to them. Yahoo!!! I am so excited!!! Anybody in this forum will make a video? (For more information: http://www.leejoongi.co.kr/as/bbs/board.php?bo_table=notice_en)

OMG, really? Vid clips? Hmmm... His birthday is going to be one memorable one. Im quite jealous of anyone who makes it. TT But cannot wait to watch it online too so those who are going, please share!! love you! lol thanks.

Guest dredz

Thanks @aseman, appreciate it^_^ I really couldnt find the logout bcoz I also failed to sign in kk @_@ 
I followed what @patoi said no space used in the name but I also use gmail and got signed in. Was able to post too ^_^ 
@Lyrayoo thanks for posting it there this thread^_^   

Guest adikkeluangman

Wah, LJG birthday bash. Anyone of you here will attend it? It sure be a blast.

LJG arriving back to Korea after finishing shooting movie. Love to see how he kept taking fan gifts until he cannot take it anymore. B_TA4h1UQAEPa9P.jpgB_TA4o6UsAAROkt.jpg

B_TA4mNU0AAoGby.jpg

itemprop="name" class="entry-title"Lee Joon Gi to hold fan meeting cum birthday party this May
59748-315209-700x991.jpgLee Joon Gi fan meeting poster

Actor Lee Joon Gi will be holding a fan meeting come birthday party on May 2nd at the Woori Finance Hall in Olympic Park, where he will spend a wonderful time with an estimated 1,000 fans in attendance.

In the poster, Lee Joon Gi is seen sitting cross-legged on the floor, while wearing a white top paired with jeans, as he showed off his casual look. There were also various bits of information on the poster, which contained his deep love towards his fans.

Lee’s agency said, “Lee Joon Gi has spent a lot of effort into preparing for this fan meeting, and the words on the poster were all written by him. He will seek to repay fans for all their support and love through the fan meeting.”

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting

Lee Joon Gi to hold fan meeting cum birthday party this May

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/04/07/lee-joon-gi-to-hold-fan-meeting-cum-birthday-party-this-may/

Thank you @patoi :)I forgot to say the obvious - I'm so excited about the new drama! Okey, I avoided korean vampires till now but... well... It's Joon Gi, what could possibly go wrong? :DBtw I see everywhere that ppl are not happy about Joon Gi's possible leading lady. Is there something wrong with her?

Wellcome on board @cedarwood!
Now I know why our LJG is so beautiful and look like a teenager at the age of 33...He's a vampire:))
10418526_968088613224020_576904060432883

cedarwood said: Thank you @patoi :)I forgot to say the obvious - I'm so excited about the new drama! Okey, I avoided korean vampires till now but... well... It's Joon Gi, what could
possibly go wrong? :DBtw I see everywhere that ppl are not happy about Joon Gi's possible leading lady. Is there something wrong with her? 

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/07/kim-so-eun-in-talks-to-join-lee-jun-ki-and-changmin-in-the-scholar-who-walks-the-night/

Kim So Eun in Talks to Join Lee Jun Ki and Changmin in “The Scholar Who Walks the Night”

Actress Kim So Eun has received a casting offer to star alongside Lee Jun Ki and TVXQ‘s Changmin in MBC’s “The Scholar Who Walks the Night,” an upcoming vampire drama set in the Joseon Dynasty.

According to her agency, she is about to enter the final stage of negotiations regarding the role.

It appears that Kim So Eun is in talks for a supporting role. Lee Jun Ki was earlier confirmed to play an incredibly beautiful vampire scholar, while TVXQ’s Changmin has received an offer to play a crown prince.

Based on a webtoon of the same name, “The Scholar Who Walks the Night” talks about the love story of a young noblewoman and a vampire scholar.

The Wednesday-Thursday drama is expected to premiere in July.