Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@patoi Really?? Was this a recent interview?? I really want to see him on the show. Maybe he can go on to promote his drama like other actors and actresses?

It was live chat with Weibo followers. Probably last year, i could not remerber correctly. I sent in many questions, unfortunately they were not picked by Joon.

class="content-title"“The Era of the Sword Is Over”: Three Weeks to the Premiere of “The Joseon Shooter” Starring Lee Jun Ki

“The Era of the Sword Is Over”: Three Weeks to the Premiere of “The Joseon Shooter” Starring Lee Jun Ki

The upcoming KBS drama “The Joseon Shooter” has released its first poster, featuring lead Lee Jun Ki.

The image is eye-catching, with the setting sun creating a dark silhouette of Lee Jun Ki as Park Yoon Kang, Joseon’s last swordsman. The drama will show the transformation of the Park Yoon Kang into a heroic gunman, and appropriately, the poster features the tagline, “The era of the sword is over.”

“The Joseon Shooter” stars Lee Jun Ki, Nam Sang Mi, Jeon Hye BinHan Ju WanChoi Jae SungYoo Oh SungChoi Jong WonAhn Seok HwanLee Min Woo and Lee Dong Hwi. It is directed by Kim Jung Min, who also lead the visually stunning drama “The Princess’s Man.”  The first episode premieres June 25, a little more than three weeks from now.

Joseon shooter poster lee jun ki

credit : soompi news

Howdy ! My lovely ladies family..........
It's been a long time, that I never visit here. So many things happened so few time spent for me to have a fangirling moment with you all.So...While we all waiting in pain for our most adorable talented star...Lets Killing our times......
The things that our lovely Joon Gi hated the most are showing his body...but once a while he love to tease us, so we have to peek....sometimes until our own eyes cross, to try guessing " Ya ....Beautifull man, what are you trying to hides anyway ?"
So....I love to present you all , 
A Joon Gi Body Buffet...;)xixixixi ;))  
unforgotable beautiful hurt sensitive feminine Gonggil....why oh why...when you act a feminine clown, you brave to let us peek on you...#sigh...Joon Gi yaa...
kingclown.jpg
Joon Gi oppa....this is hard for us.okay, we see your beautifull belly button, but it just makes very very envious...Ya...Oppa...we could not drooll on your body....becoz we feel very very confusing...
B9abc1a670_babbe7_dbgustnd
hm....did you all see what I see ?.....he he he
1_2
lovely back......A manly Iljimae....

Peek a Boo Series.........6ykq6o1.jpg
Lets peek....

another confusing peek....Sexy Joon Gi ❤
uhm.....sweetheart, we know what you look like darling,but please...please...if you let us peek on your beautiful chest, just dont distract us with all those smoky make up and Bob hair wanna be...not to mention fake eyelashes.....haiish...it made us very very confusing.....jinja..
Lee Joon Gi
aah...this is feel soo right dear...yes....this is what I look like.still doubt my body line..noona ?
Photo
hm...where is she hiding ?....after expose all my body...and digging old files...Yaa........Tess Noona, eodi kaa ?Hwejang nim...Better we send her to Alaska assignment..
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReej3UwJFAQ2ExA3YdoPr
Noona...I didn't like it here, but Andre Kim made me do it  :((Time Between Dog and Wolf (개와 늑대의 시간)
do you think that I have to bare my body ? I can be sexy without showing my body right ?......
Lee Jun Ki

Yup...If you look like that...Body bare are not needed anymore...We all can get hot by looking into your Beautiful sexy eyes......
CR : to all pic owner

BpTPB-HCEAAAPdm.jpg
BpTDc_SCUAA5j7N.jpg
credits to the owners!! 

Voilà!! Joongi looked so EPIC!! I'm so astonished by the amount of people who gathered to meet him. Haha look at the roadsides, they're kinda free of pedestrian. ;)) This show came at a perfect timing. First it's been ages since the last time Joongi was in it and secondly, if it was on purpose for promoting his drama then it's already worked because Joseon Gunman is still on the top of Daum trends!! 

Here're some videos, thanks to their owner!!

Kekeke I think Joongi was asked in the 1st video what kind of genre the drama will be? And he said Action, romance (of course) and comedy basically everything!!! I don't know how serious he was but I pray for ( I wont say pure comedy ) but some funny moments in the Drama!!  

merci @patoi and @joongier,its wonderful that he can show up again in guerilla date in kbs.now, I hope that he gonna show up in Happy Together....it will be Epic!
The security are really really tight,  looks like, Namoo are really strict with those security term. they doesnt want old guerilla date accident happens again, that made Joon Gi declined to appear on any of those variety guerilla date. 
Anyway, Im happy that this time Namoo are actively choosen well for their strategy in Joon Gi career.  His being in 1st drama under Namoo are in KBS, meaning that it will be a nations and international air time : ajuhmma across the country. He choose a Sageuk drama : ajuhmaa favorites drama.  And.....Ajuhmma are ratings holder.
Now,His Joseon Gunman Poster are hits, and everyones been waiting impatient for this drama.
As we can all see, Joon Gi is one of the finest Action actor that got so many male fans. We can saw it in guerilla date, just those many male fans are also frantic want to see him....he he he....
Now we can see why his drama ratings are not hit, male fans prefer to watch it online. Joon Gi yaa......Noona will praying that you will have a'Daebak Year'....coz' you are worth it .

Guest petito

I must be one of the few who had no idea about guerilla dates! But it is awesome, my first time actually feeling his popularity (at least, his popularity in Korea). And KBS is finally doing a great job promoting the drama. I don't know AATM but it didn't look like MBC was making an extra effort for Two Weeks last year. 
And Joon Gi looks so damn handsome! Is it the magic of black hair? 8->tesanne said: Anyway, Im happy that this time Namoo are actively choosen well for their strategy in Joon Gi career.  
His being in 1st drama under Namoo are in KBS, meaning that it will be a nations and international air time : ajuhmma across the country. He choose a Sageuk drama : ajuhmaa favorites drama.  And.....Ajuhmma are ratings holder.

Thank you @patoi and @Joongier for the Guerilla pictures! I'm so happy that Junki is finally having activities other than drama shootings, interviews, and fanmeetings! Namoo seems to be doing a really good job with Junki so far. Glad he joined the agency!
@tesanne There was an incident that caused Junki to decide not to appear on Guerilla date? Do you mind explaining what that incident was? 

Guest petito

I also saw this yesterday, the said 2007 guerilla date. Yes, his wild popularity is clearly seen here.. and it's awesome that he still does it after so many years.   
http://pann.nate.com/video/91300261 
PS: The next will be broadcast on June 7, at 21:15 KST, on KBS2.