Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

heks said:So, what do you think? Is Jun Ki an introvert or an extrovert? I know he was shy in his early days but what do you think about not? Is is an extrovert on the screen and an introvert at home? he always says he feels better in front of the camera and doesn't like to be home alone. Or he really changed and is a genuine extrovert? (For most people I analyzed this is pretty obvious but it's hard when you don't personaly know someone. )
I shall look into some of his interviews more :D

@daegorr, thank you and everyone else for your answers.. I wish he inspired my life in many ways too but I got to know him very late unfortunately, but he surely is someone to take as a role model :) And happy for you for having so many experiences! I started korean language too but it is still in hangul level haha and courses are really pricey here :-w I also don't like people fooling around but if they are of no use, he seems like he manages to fool around, memorize his lines and play his part awesomely at the same time, So he must be more tolerable for people around him ;)) If only I met him in real life I would forgive that little imperfection of him :D

Sorry I don't remember who asked this before but I stumbled upon a drawing by jun ki :D I think it is on his discharge day from the army 
42956035338627802759311.jpg

40258635338435469445211.jpg

It is not bad at all. But more than his drawing skills, what he's drawn has amazed me! Himself holding an award in front of audience hahaha. Hope you will get another one tomorrow jun ki ya. Fighting!!

@patoi, @petito,,,,new to Lee Jun-Ki,  this was the first time I saw these, and they just wow'ed me...

@joonginess, thank you for the CF Making video...!

There is also aLee Junki's Vonin Fansigning. everyone who bought the product got a Lee Jun-Ki T-shirt.. how cool is that?
I do not understand Korean..just a few words...but a one point Jun-Ki answered something about e-bay..... I am guessing the lady said the product is too expensive and Jun-Ki told her to try ebay....and immediately, laughed and said to forget about that suggestion....(just my guess...)

Lee Junki's Vonin Fansigning

@irilight Red carpet starts at 17 pm in korean time, main event is at 19:00 I guess and yes on tvN.
wohoo he is adorable and bad-as-s in Iljimae, one of his best :D btw there are really good websites for learning korean, 'talktomeinkorean' being the best and quite fun, but learning with junki makes it more enjoyable of course :D

@petito... thank you so much....! I will try to find a live link...

Hoping that the fact Jun-Ki's goes there means he wins... He might be required to go there because he is nominated...?

Speaking of which... Jun-Ki just dropped to position #6 .....:(( :(( :((

No....No.... Don't Forget to vote please...!

Guest Vanni Zae

@irilight good tou you, you will be lulled by junki's voice..
;)

@parkrin no matter if he will not receive award, we will flood by jun's photos at red carpet and the event, but i my great expectation if junki receive award off course..

petito said: Sorry I don't remember who asked this before but I stumbled upon a drawing by jun ki :D I think it is on his discharge day from the army 
42956035338627802759311.jpg

40258635338435469445211.jpg

It is not bad at all. But more than his drawing skills, what he's drawn has amazed me! Himself holding an award in front of audience hahaha. Hope you will get another one tomorrow jun ki ya. Fighting!

Aaaah sorry girls, looks like I'll be busy on the road again....feels like part of a.travelling circus show hahahhaha! Will try to pop in whenever I can. @Vannie zae, I like this hairstyle too...he looks 10 years younger, also because of his weight. This is right after discharge. Of course I also like the hairstyle jOon's wearing in my profille pic. Made him look classy and sexxxxaayyyy.:-) :o

petito said: @irilight Red carpet starts at 17 pm in korean time, main event is at 19:00 I guess and yes on tvN.
wohoo he is adorable and bad-as-s in Iljimae, one of his best :D btw there are really good websites for learning korean, 'talktomeinkorean' being the best and quite fun, but learning with junki makes it more enjoyable of course :D

@irilight tvn is a cable channel maybe that's why live airing is not allowed. i remember as tvn but i dont remember who said it.. so i have no idea either