Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@petito, it's difficult to answer in your poll. For me, when I first knew him, I like him in the way similar to the way I liked other K drama actors (I still like a few others) but after I read his interviews, knew his outlook in life, seen his activities, before, during and after his Army days, heard what other people talked about him, I have gained more and more respect towards him as a person, a man not just an actor. 
Even now, every time I read whatever he said (like in his twitter) or heard about him, it never ceases to amaze me that he is still so grounded and humble and honest, the same man I have known him to be. I can not help but smile proudly when I heard him express his opinions on things and events. They were just so right and full of integrity.
Stop blabbing now, sorry.
@irilight, I wholeheartedly agree with what you said about his twitter regarding rice cakes, so proud to be his fans. He sees things clearly with conscious and not illusioned at all.

To answer the poll: an amazing (and) honest actor.
Sorry if I make it long, but I feel like I have to explain why does this matter for me. In such an industry like entertainment in South Korea, where dating is called a scandal and everyone is so uptight about keeping face, this guy gives it all as an actor and is not ashamed to tell where he comes from and what is going on with him. Not to mention the amount of charity that his doing with his own hands. There are other that donates but you never see them in the street, directly getting involved. His clothness to his fans is at another level, he feels so close to them to the point he calls them family. With other actors you can feel they are modest and easy going, but there's more than meets the eye. Well, Jun Ki doesn't give that feeling.Let me digress some more :)) Have you seen The worlds they live in? You can get a glimpse of the drama industry: the actors don't get along with the cast or the directors, everything is a mess when filming, but in interviews they are put to say that they are filming well, everyone is great, they get along great. You will never know what happens behind the curtains. Thats why I really appreciate honesty when it comes to this industry.Although he's hot and handsome I'm not a sucker for pretty faces. (Who the .. is Jang Geun Suk? is that guy that said he is the prettiest man in Asia? lol - sorry to his fans, I really don't know who he is). 
@petito Thank u for the link. Now I know that whatever is underneath that shirt is at the grace of my imagination :))  I saw some skin in TBDW but he lost some weight now.

@patoi you used 1000 words instead of 10, haha kidding. is it that difficult :-? i know we need millions of 10 words to talk about him but some adjectives and nouns will do ;)) and same with you, he surely has something other actors don 't to enslave us in his little world ;)) one can't help but love him more and more :)

Guest lilla11

What does he mean to you? (Why is he important for you?)

@Heks  @patoi   You wrote it so nicely!!!!!!
Is onto him a word , for me Joon-gi soul balm.

thank you @patoi, @heks and @lilla11 for the answers.. it is so nice to get such nice answers. forget the 10 words, write as long as you want haha..

@lilla11 it sounds nice but what is a soul balm dear? :) is he like a balm healing our souls? :)

1469795_669338169765734_468161898_n.jpg
131113 tweet1
@JGshock: Happy harley day . . ㅋㅋ 생일 축하드립니다 ~!!!!!
(Happy Birthday!!!!!!)

1457623_669338856432332_19158502_n.jpg
131113 tweet2
Yes?yes!
응?응!

;)) I'm glad he is having fun with his "buddies" . He looks like he has completely overcome his stress :) And I love when he shares the huge-head versions of himself ;))

Guest lilla11

@petito  is he like a balm healing our souls?
Spoils it and yes, if he is needed heals the soul.
I explain that I do not know it difficultly good the language.
I would like to show it to you this the picture.
I remembered him once, his features are similar Nofertiti with eternal beauty
I was searching where he keeps even his head so. I prepared this. 

3379437.jpg 
=D>

I'll start talk about Joong's moles ;))

He has 3 distinct ones on his face till his military, on the left cheek, about the edge of left eyelid, and at the top of the forehead. I thought so as @daegorr, he removed them except on the forehead. I haven't seen them too in his bare face selcas on twitter & weibo :x

@petito Haha, I'm also the one who fell in love with his facial expressions :D It's okay if he has shirtless scenes :\"> or none^^

Arrhh... he's right! He tries to stay away from the trends to attract the audience and only give the full of his performance :-bd

POLL

What does he mean to you? (Why is he important for you?)

Please describe with the least words possible, max 10

A simple poll :D

Joongi is my one & only "Wonderful" Actor >:D<

wonderful = 9 words

W~ wise (esp. his opinion in life aspects, project choices...)

O~ observant

N~ natural beauty

D~ dependable (passionate, thoughtful and hardworking)

E~ eagerly ambitious

R~ rare versatility and the pure handsomeness (means no need to show abs to give his masculinity ;)) )

F~ full of charm

U~ unique personality and charisma

L~ LOVE this person Lee Joon Gi who has all these combined trademarks & talents!! He is my No.1 VIP aka VIActor :)>-

@Merry, I loved your acrostic answer, and the VIActor ;))
I should put the R for you 
R~ really really handsome ;)I know I'm not really creative
See you soon, I'm super busy too please keep the thread alive everybody :-* ^:)^