[drama 2007] The Person I Love 사랑하는 사람아

soompihelpdesk

Guest hammie2010

Caps of SJ crying. T.T

thanks for sharing =) i dunno why, but when i saw the caps, i felt like crying as well... from the caps, its like SJ is crying very very hard, as tho' his heart is in pain (emotionally) :tears:

Episode 3 Official Pics

sbs is giving out so much pictures to the public

i like how SJ's hair is ruffled when he got up from bed *cute* and sbs showing the script to the public.. so funny XD

thanks for sharing =)

wow, Ep4 was postponed <_< guess we will have to wait till next week -_-

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugs & kisses to you,yeonae . <3

as for hyun joo and chang hoon, maybe

chang hoon's mother will be their obstacle to overcome in order for them to be together. but i dont see why they should keep it a secret? maybe because supposedly they are to be siblings, since hyun joo calls chang hoon's parents mum and dad. but im glad that chang hoon want to tell his parents about his relationship. it shows that he really loves hyun joo

. they are quite cute, even when they are bickering at each other. as least they dont seem to have as much d-rama as our two main leads will have {maybe not just yet)!

I have the same feeling.

The mother will definitely be an obstacle to their relationship. I can feel it already, from how Hyun Joo always worries about their hidden relationship. I duno but i feel that Chang Hoon's mother might want a more compatible wife for his son? Since HJ came from a deprived family, she might hesitate to accept HJ as her daughter in law. Altho they treat HJ and her brother CJ like their own children, but seeing that they only let CJ be the driver indicates that they're still aware of the status and social differences. So yeah.. it will be hard for them. But i hope they do get together cos they're very cute together. I think both of them love each other a lot, it's just that CH cannot get rid of his habit of flirting..

:P

Another possible obstacle, I thnk i read somewhere in Ep 4 CH's mother will suggest finding a spouse for HJ..and it's definitely not CH.

Guest greenbee

I have the same feeling.

The mother will definitely be an obstacle to their relationship. I can feel it already, from how Hyun Joo always worries about their hidden relationship. I duno but i feel that Chang Hoon's mother might want a more compatible wife for his son? Since HJ came from a deprived family, she might hesitate to accept HJ as her daughter in law. Altho they treat HJ and her brother CJ like their own children, but seeing that they only let CJ be the driver indicates that they're still aware of the status and social differences. So yeah.. it will be hard for them. But i hope they do get together cos they're very cute together. I think both of them love each other a lot, it's just that CH cannot get rid of his habit of flirting..

:P

Another possible obstacle, I thnk i read somewhere in Ep 4 CH's mother will suggest finding a spouse for HJ..and it's definitely not CH.

Oh gosh! i think you might be right. it is a very plausible situation between the Joo siblings in Chang Hoon's house.

it was weird to me to know Chan Joo is just a driver for the father. but Hyun Joo on the other hand, is working at the same place with Chang Hoon, so that definitely should show the mother she is "worthy" enough, but guess the mother dont see it that way. in episode, hyun joo all preparing dinner and when the father came home, she offers to take his jacket. it seems like she's a maid or something.

<_<

oh no, ep4 sounds like ancient times situation. haha when parents dont want their daughter to marry a guy, they would simply marry her off to some rich "compatible" guy. Now i want to see how CH would react to that. but i think the father would be at their side? then again, he seems like he would just listen to his wife.

I think Chan Joo is a driver because the parents are no less smarter than we are.... they know he is a selfish lazy bum who does not want to work for a living. He wants an easy life and moreover, he wants someone else to give it to him! He's a bum!

I guess When Spring Comes had a big jump in rating cause SBS didn't show "The person I love",I mean some couldn't watch "TPIL" so they switched to WSC,no? :mellow: lol

And this drama is TOO good to be canceled :crazy:

7 days to wait for the next episode :tears:

Even if you do take into account that the people who watched "The Person I Love" last week (which was around 5% so was "WSC"'s ratings) jumped over to "When Spring Comes" this week, it only adds up to around 10-11%. "WSC"'s ratings for Tuesday was close to 17%. So it seems they had increase in viewership not only because people could not watch "TPIL". You know what I mean?

Even if you do take into account that the people who watched "The Person I Love" last week (which was around 5% so was "WSC"'s ratings) jumped over to "When Spring Comes" this week, it only adds up to around 10-11%. "WSC"'s ratings for Tuesday was close to 17%. So it seems they had increase in viewership not only because people could not watch "TPIL". You know what I mean?

FYI- It was the only drama playing at the specific time slot. MBC and SBS was aring the Presidential special broadcast.

FYI- It was the only drama playing at the specific time slot. MBC and SBS was aring the Presidential special broadcast.

Okay, that explains it. Jumong wasn't aired either at that time.

OMG.. the preview of ep 4 nearly made me cry.. T.T

I just saw a brief 3-4 secs of SJ crying... and I nearly cried!

:tears: I'm so depressed now.. cos i know SJ will start his plot in the next ep. And it seems like SY will know that SJ's with JM in that ep too..T.T

Aiks.. SBS should stop showing too many sweet moments of SJ and SY already! Even if their happiness was shortlived, like maybe 3 eps, I seriously think they're like the sweetest couple ever.

I loved the part where SJ teased SY knowing that SY was going to the toilet and smiling at him altho his eyes was closed. The part where he hugged her and teased her about breastfeading.. and the MOOOing part. awww.. those scenes're like the sweetest and most endearing scenes i have seen from a couple. Now it's breaking my heart that SJ's going to abandon SY already

:tears: I know I might have repeatedly said this many many times..but my heart goes out to SY. She will definitely be HURT.. if i were SY, i would never forgive SJ.

And we were right about Chang Hoon and Hyun Joo,

his mother found out. And she's not happy with their relationship. Sighz, another dramatic relationship.

:( And Chan Joo, that jerk! He should get some beating.. I dun like him. It's saddening to actually see Tae Joo keeping all the problems to himself. And Hyun Joo too, i pity her for always giving in to Chan Joo's immaturity. Luckily she has a BF which can make her laugh, tho i know very well their relationship will soon face obstacles..

And the Lee siblings, Jung Min and Sang Min, i dun really like them at the moment. Esp Sang Min, i actually think he's over confident and arrogant. I duno..maybe it's me. And Jung Min,

altho i know i might pity her in future for hanging on to a husband who doesn't love her, I dun like her ONE bit now. Again, maybe I am just too attached to the SJ-SY pair that i dun like the sight of JM!

<_< (no offence to HJE, but she does need to improve on her expressions. Dun u think her expressions are always the same?

sorry for the long rants..:P

Guest BiTa Stone

Ripgal....Ripgal....

Thanks sooooooooo much for your eps 1 wif chinese sub!!! :rolleyes:

Pleaseeeee upload 2 and 3 for me asap, ok?? I can't wait to watch it..... :rolleyes:

I love Park Eunhye.....and can you kindly please update me the info on these 2 guys??

They look familiar......what dramas were they in ??? :blink:

Hi, everybody! *HUGS* :wub:

It was so disappointing that SBS didn't air episode 4, which I was almost dying to watch. :fury:

On the drama official site, hundreds of protesting messages were posted by angry and frustrated drama fans.

Even Japanese fans left messages how they got disappointed.

One Japanese lady who are taking part in drama icon post sections expressed her disappointment saying that even though she never watched address of Japanese Prime Minister before, she watched Korean President's address on air without understanding just to watch this drama. :sweatingbullets:

This will be a long wait for episode 4... :tears:

thank you for sharing this.. by the way just a little tip.. its better if you use the spoler tags for the summary

[spoiler]text[/spoiler]

so that it would look like this:

bla bla

all you need to do is highlight it and text would come up

Oh, thank you so much letting me know that. *HUG* :wub:

But the thing is I don't like that black bar thingy that much.

Is that soompi's rule to use that function for the spoilers?

A lot of ppl were surprised after watching the preview of Ep 4..because in Ep 3, SJ and SY were still the lovey dovey couple..but starting from Ep 4,everything changes..:tears:

Caps of SJ crying. T.T

e5468dee920d81282df53441up.jpg

Some wordings accompanying the scene of Min Jung forcing the kiss on SJ ~ My Heart Is Crying :tears:

credits: BestShinhwa/ baidu

Thank you for sharing the caps! *HUG* :wub:

Yeah... it was heartaching scene for SJ. But the kissing scene between SJ and JM is much more surprising for me, too. <_<

I guess SJ will be in big trouble because of that actor's sudden injury... that contract he won... it's a lot of money to compensate if anything goes wrong. Maybe that's why he cries like that out of frustration.

SJ is a man of strong pride. As an orphan, he must have gone through so many hardships with nobody's help. I'm sure he had to work so hard to get where he is now and failure like that will be huge blow for him.

Even though I know that he's gonna turn bad, I can't help feeling for him. I'm kind of like SJ ... with a little bit of strong pride for myself and for what I have done so far... but easily get hurt and frustrated whenever I experience failures. I went through some failures and each time it was so hard for me to recover from the pit of frustration.

I think SJ isn't that ambitious person from the start. Just feeling inferiority and frustration will lead him to make fatal mistake, which is leaving SY. Because SY is like his heart and his life and because of her, he can smile like that and feel so happy like that. :tears:

Hmmm wondering which is truth since the chinese version of char discription say tat SY mum marry the man which SY thought it was her real father after the breakup.SM was taken by the father after he marry the rich gal and the mother marry another man bringing up SY so i guess the real father does not know she was pregnant with SY at the time of breaking up.

After SY mum husband died(not the real father) she operate a movie theathre and lost both legs due to accident and was wheelchair bound after.

She was the only one tat know the truth about SM & SY been sibling.

Hi, thank you for the information. *HUG* :wub:

I never heard about this one and I checked the character discription on the officail page again but I can't find that kind of information anywhere. I wonder where that story came from.

I hope that's not true...no more siblings love story...

I just read that "When Spring Comes" had a huge jump in ratings even though it is also up against "Jumong". I wonder why this drama isn't picking up in ratings? It's so good.

I have a question...

Here in America, when shows do really bad in ratings they get canceled. Does the same happen in Korea? I hope not because I want to see this to the end :(

Hi! *HUG* :wub:

WHEN SPRING COMES was the only drama to be aired for regular time slot out of three dramas. And Jumong was aired one hour later than that one. I think that's why the ratings jumps up like that. So it tells us that had not been for Jumong, the ratings for our beloved drama would have been different.

In Korea, the dramas don't get cancelled because of low ratings. They get to be finished but sometimes the reduction of episodes can happen. Our beloved drama will be 24 episodes, by the way.

OMG.. the preview of ep 4 nearly made me cry.. T.T

I really enjoyed your thoughts on characters and totally agree with you, riggal! :wub:

I love HJ and CH couple, too. What I can't understand is that according to character description, CH's mom raised HJ like a daughter and adores her. Then, why doesn't she want HJ to be her daughter in law? CH's mom will be huge obstacle for this lovely couple in the future.

And yeah, I don't like Sang Min right now because of how cold and arrogant he is. The injury of the actor for the company's future drama is big concern for the company itself, too... not just for SJ. If he is the boss, he had to let other people know the news from the start of the meeting and to try to find a way to solve the problem. But what was his act? He acted like he blaming everything on SJ. Hey, SJ won the contract for the company and because of that, the company made huge profit. I can't understand how come he acted like that. For SM, the life wasn't that easy, either, I know. Losing real mom and living with stepmother who doesn't love him that much can turn a person into cold and heartless man. But at least he has a father who always supports him... and money... compared with our SJ.

Guest babymarzy07

sigh.. just finished ep3.. sigh.. im so behind on this drama.. i was out sick but thankfully i got to dl an lq link and watched... omg.. i totally hate SM's character now.. i mean really.. if the character writeup will come out as said..

so they wont end up together.. but that is so twisted the brother and sister thing a loooottt could happen

thanks to yeonae for the summary big help for me *HUG* hehhehehe oh i cant wait for ep4

Thanks for the summaries, yeonae...i just watch them online without subs and not knowing what's been said :blush:

It was said in the drama's synopsis that Seok Joo will marry Jung Min, but I don't get how will Jung Min's parents (especially her mother) approve their marriage, Seok Joo is a man with an unmarried wife and baby, obviously they would think he is after the money and not because of love :huh: Her mum is always warning her about men coming after her because of money and of course doesn't want her spoilt daughter to follow her footsteps into a loveless marriage. I don't blame Jung Min for falling for Seok Joo because of his looks and all, but when she knows that he already has a family, she should just back off!! She's tearing a family apart for her own selfish reasons and Seok Joo is just as bad because he chose to abandon his loved ones for money and power which is totally unforgivable for me. I wonder if So Young will forgive him in the end and get back together?? Arghh..really can't wait to see how the story develops!!

The preview for Episode 4 really is just too much for me to bear, I was so shocked that my jaws were literally dropping. SBS is really killing us with all the anticipation!!

Thank you so much ripgal *hugs* i really like Mediafire because of the fast d/l :P

I hope viewers ratings will pick up. But i'm glad everyone is liking Dongwan's acting ( i have yet to watch it >.<), i've read some articles and by the sounds of it when Ju Mong finishes the ratings will shoot up . ^^

I guess SJ will be in big trouble because of that actor's sudden injury... that contract he won... it's a lot of money to compensate if anything goes wrong. Maybe that's why he cries like that out of frustration.

SJ is a man of strong pride. As an orphan, he must have gone through so many hardships with nobody's help. I'm sure he had to work so hard to get where he is now and failure like that will be huge blow for him.

Even though I know that he's gonna turn bad, I can't help feeling for him. I'm kind of like SJ ... with a little bit of strong pride for myself and for what I have done so far... but easily get hurt and frustrated whenever I experience failures. I went through some failures and each time it was so hard for me to recover from the pit of frustration.

I think SJ isn't that ambitious person from the start. Just feeling inferiority and frustration will lead him to make fatal mistake, which is leaving SY. Because SY is like his heart and his life and because of her, he can smile like that and feel so happy like that. :tears:

I have the same feeling. I was thinking about SJ in class today. I think his desperation in wanting to solve the problem at that moment drove him to accept JM's offer. He knows he's unable to fork out that big a sum of money..

I also agree that SJ's not that ambitious from the start. All i saw in the beginning were moments of SJ being a good husband, trying to raise a family on his own. Sang Min's sharpness has indeed triggered inferiority and the feeling of lack of ability on his part, so it's not just because he wants to earn more money. It might be also due to the fact that he wants to prove that he can outdo Sang Min.. sighz, but abandoning someone that you really love is so high a price to be paid to achieve on that one goal. NOw when i think of this, I feel pity for SJ. I could imagine his heart torn into pieces.. but still he would pretend to be cool and ignorant of SY's feeling, who knows how much pain and agony he'd be going thru when he tells SY about JM. And plus, his guilt and pain will never end with SM getting to know and fall in love with SY later...ahh..just writing the lines above made me depressed..T.T

Thanks for the summaries, yeonae...i just watch them online without subs and not knowing what's been said :blush:

It was said in the drama's synopsis that Seok Joo will marry Jung Min, but I don't get how will Jung Min's parents (especially her mother) approve their marriage, Seok Joo is a man with an unmarried wife and baby, obviously they would think he is after the money and not because of love :huh: Her mum is always warning her about men coming after her because of money and of course doesn't want her spoilt daughter to follow her footsteps into a loveless marriage. I don't blame Jung Min for falling for Seok Joo because of his looks and all, but when she knows that he already has a family, she should just back off!! She's tearing a family apart for her own selfish reasons and Seok Joo is just as bad because he chose to abandon his loved ones for money and power which is totally unforgivable for me. I wonder if So Young will forgive him in the end and get back together?? Arghh..really can't wait to see how the story develops!!

The preview for Episode 4 really is just too much for me to bear, I was so shocked that my jaws were literally dropping. SBS is really killing us with all the anticipation!!

I dun think JM's parents know about SJ having an unmarried wife, since it was never indicated in the first few eps that they knew about that. And i dun think they would know any sooner, since JM likes SJ so much, she wouldn't risk telling her parents about it.

Guest fortuneteller

This drama is killing my heart. :tears: They should stop letting us seeing SJ and SY cute couple together, that hurts my heart alot by the fact that he will abandon her!!! Ep 3...OMG...I'm dying of SJ and Wannie :wub: i've watched the scence of SJ and SY many times!!! Wannie and Eun Jung is a perfect couple. I like her much from Loveletter ^^

I dont like SM...hum hum hum...wat can i say??? I just dont like him!!!

Preview of ep4: OMG...i almost get crazy when SJ and SY cry :tears: and SJ kiss JM...I never like that <_<

Archived