Guest deNain

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Feedert

Just finished watching episode 6.

Did Yoo Hee ended up with Moo Ryong?

I should stop watching it, I don´t like the pairing, I prefer she ended up with Joon Ha or at least Jhonny.

Moo Ryong already has girlfriend. If the director wanted this pairing, at least make the girlfriend´s character bad and cruel or maybe unfaithful. But she is nice, kind and always support Moo Ryong, so this make me hate him.

• 1 month later...

Episode 8 part 2 is inactive on megaupload, please add these link for it

Part 1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K6XV40V8

Part 2

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QOI9HBD2

Part 3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=47YXTEK1

thanks for re uploading too.

i'm currently watching eps 6 now.

and downloaded eps 8 now.

i'm searching this drama because i heard ashily song somewhere and i interested to watching the drama because of those song.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest khslya

Han ga in is pretty, jae hee is funny, dennis is dashing n kim jung hoon is princely.. Nice casts!

the show was pretty good too n i enjoyed it alot...can't believe it was voted as e worst drama of 2007! Unbelievable yeah? <_<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Silent Flute

Ya.. i have the entire series on DVD it's about 6 Discs. When i first started to watch it i was like what is this?

Witch Yoo Hee aka ''A Witch in Love"? Although i still am on Disc 3 for like 4 months (2 many other things 2

do) i have to say i love this series. It's laid back and somewhat amusing. Helps to kill time. Ha Ga-in is just

great in this series. The same songs well... it got a little old hearing them over and over! But then i have to

remind myself that it was a television series that played out over a 4-5 month period. Not necessarily meant

to watch them 7 or 8 in a row. There are so many episodes on each discs you ask yourself when will it ever

end and in a way you wish it never would.

• 2 months later...
Guest manowsoda

i want to know who played Chae Song Hwa(Chae Moo Ryong'brother)'s girlfriend.

She looks like Japanese. want to see her profile.

if someone has it pls post it for me ^^

thx

• 3 months later...
Guest BIGBANGISV1P

i just finished watching Sweet Spy and am now on Witch Yoo Hee...

I just love Dennis Oh haha but who doesnt?

Has anyone every noticed that some places in Witch Yoo Hee are the same as some in Sweet Spy?

For example the outside of Han Yoo Il's house and Yoo Hee's and also the lobby. ^_^

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest geles93

made this thread alive!!!

love this drama. I've the dvd and i think i watched it more than 3 times. That's a lot for me, cus i don't really watch a drama for more than twice. For the comment above, you said that this drama was rated the worst drama of 2007? I think this drama is nice. Maybe not the ending, but the dialogues are nice:)

• 4 years later...

Witch Yoo Hee kept my interest forthe first 10 episodes, it was very lively and interesting to see such a strong woman. Then I started to get a little bored, mainly because she deflated and I can tell what will happen for the next few episodes.

Now, for the ending. I know that these are supporting roles but...what happened to Paran? And Sara? And even MR's trip to New York? I know that they embraced and make out, but did she follow him to NYC or he stayed with her? There were questions that left us hanging in the end. I wish the writer could've been more careful about these things.

It was a cute drama with some very adorable moments, but it was all over the place towards the end. Nice start, disappointing end.

How much I enjoyed it: 7

How much I rate it: 6

• 2 months later...
Guest fishessss

i love this drama too. thought the story was good, especially among Han ga in and Jae hee. Moo ryong's family contributed a lot of comical scenes and also the manager. can't believe it wasn't well received. of course, through this show, i got to know just how awesome Han ga in is. And she looks really cute in this show :)

Archived