[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest The Conductor

After rewatching ep1 with the sub , its official this drama is #1 on my list right now, JaHee and Hanga are just too hilarious, and it seems eps 5 will keep the momentum going, I can't wait for the rest of subs. Thanks to BON team for the sub.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bamidele

I just started watching ep1 w/subs does anyone else think that YH is like Gargamel from DJS...the way she talks slowly and jsut her whole attitude and the glasses and the all black outfit. I thought I'd start hearing the music they play when Gargamel comes out (Gargamel is the team manager lady).

i was looking through the character's bio and omgoshhh Dennis O lived like two hours from me. ahhh so close. haha i got excited when i found out that he used to go to Savanah College, and i have a friend that goes there.

I know what you mean! Just last year, I found out that Andy Lee (from Shinhwa) went to the same high school as me. Someone else I know also said she used the same text book that Eric Mun used because she went to the same high school as him. What a small world, huh?

Anyways, thanks for the subs! I found this drama really funny once I knew what they were saying. I think Dennis O's acting improved from My Sweet Spy (his Korean definitely improved). And it's really good to see Kim Jung Hoon in a drama again, especially since all his Goong co-stars have gone on to new dramas already. Can't wait to watch how this story develops. Does anyone know when the OST might come out? Usually it's posted on the first page, but I didn't see any info yet or maybe I might have missed it?

Guest itonobara

I know what you mean! Just last year, I found out that Andy Lee (from Shinhwa) went to the same high school as me. Someone else I know also said she used the same text book that Eric Mun used because she went to the same high school as him. What a small world, huh?

Anyways, thanks for the subs! I found this drama really funny once I knew what they were saying. I think Dennis O's acting improved from My Sweet Spy (his Korean definitely improved). And it's really good to see Kim Jung Hoon in a drama again, especially since all his Goong co-stars have gone on to new dramas already. Can't wait to watch how this story develops. Does anyone know when the OST might come out? Usually it's posted on the first page, but I didn't see any info yet or maybe I might have missed it?

Here you go ^^

Witch Yoo Hee OST: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6NS62ZQS

Guest tienvanhoang

:rolleyes: I think vietsubs and chinese subs are faster than english subs for this drama :sweatingbullets: We are having viet subs for ep 4 at kfilmfc.net

Anyway this drama is so good. I love the ways Yoo Hee talk in this drama, so funny. :blush:

Guest blessy_04

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1360/witchposterah2.jpg

Episode 1 sub [sUN]

Translators: glo, mookie

Timer: doozy

Editor: strawberrie1210

QC: autuymnrain

Encoder: scarlett0512

Coordinator: mangosteen

BROUGHT TO YOU BY B.O.N F u n S u b s © ~ Band Of Nuts F u n S u b s

Thank you for your patience and support!

thank you very much for the english sub!!

Guest babymarzy07

I just started watching ep1 w/subs does anyone else think that YH is like Gargamel from DJS...the way she talks slowly and jsut her whole attitude and the glasses and the all black outfit. I thought I'd start hearing the music they play when Gargamel comes out (Gargamel is the team manager lady).

hhahah!! i didnt think of this. YH is like Gargamel junior the way she looks, although of course prettier and thinner. :lol: i havent noticed the way she talks though. ur good i didnt even think this. this is gargamel before she became gargamel! hahaha

Guest mangosteen

witch1rq2.jpg

Episode 2 sub [sUN]

Translator: aikomidori

Spot translator: mookie

Timer: doozy

Editor: xKiMix

QC: autuymnrain

Encoder: doggieusa

Coordinator: mangosteen

BROUGHT TO YOU BY B.O.N F u n S u b s © ~ Band Of Nuts F u n S u b s

Enjoy!