Park Hee Bon 박희본

Guest ~S2~

Yay, I'm glad that you guys like the idea of using Maristella ~ ^^* I'll make the club when fan clubs become available here on Soompi, and if I need help, I'll ask ~S2~ for help.

~S2~ - BTW, you should make a M.I.L.K. forum~! Don't they have a lot of fans in China? That would be awesome, haha. But yeah, it's a tough job. If I could, I would even make a forum for Heebon, but I think a fan club here on Soompi would be enough for now. Also, your cute pic of 17 yr old Bonnie isn't working for me, lol. Bummer.

pluie - Hi~! I'm glad that you're watching Billie Jean~! Heebon's adorable, I know, haha. Her acting skills are definitely improving each time. I'm so happy for her. She really works hard. And yes, she's uber close w/ Heechul ~ ^^* In Korea, Heechul x Heebon pairing has many supporters, and believe it or not - many of them are Super Junior fans, lol. Lee Ji Hoon and Heebon are cute too because they look alike, haha. Some fans in Korea refer to her as the younger version of KTH. They do look alike in some way - especially their eyes and their smile. Heebon just has more of a cute/fresh/young/cheery look compared to the graceful/elegant KTH. They're both beautiful in my eyes either way. She used to be a singer in the old Korean group called M.I.L.K. She was the adorable leader of the group. And like chiara has said, her newest project is a 1-episode drama called The Love Found By Einstein.

xxCharybdiSxx - You're welcome~! I'm glad you got the songs. I especially love Come To Me. School's stressing me out too - *sigh* Oh, and your slide is too adorable~! She's so cute~! Thanks~! OMG OMG OMG - Heebon in that panda suit~! Awww~! She's so so so lovable~! Look how cute she looks~! It really does remind me of DBSK's Balloons days. She could even join them in their dance (being a bear) - haha. Adorable. I can imagine her doing the dance. And her suit is white like Junsu's, so it'll be uber adorable ~ ^^* and the second pic~! Those caps are so cute - our M.I.L.K unnies ~ T.T That capture where she's going melong w/ her tongue is sooooooo CUTE~! Why is she so adorable? And that last cap w/ her smiling is just love. I love that hairstyle on her too~! The video w/ M.I.L.K talking - Heebon's voice is so high and babyish, lol. Thanks so much for sharing these~! It's good to look back into her old days. Especially since I wasn't a fan of hers till 2006 when I actually found out who she was.

miki_chan - Reading the words on the corner of the caps, it says 곰세마리 (meaning 3 Bears), and it's a TV program from MBC. It sounds familiar, yet I'm not sure what it is. I would love to see the video clip of it though.

Ok~! So as a DBSK fan, I've mentioned earlier in this thread that I had ordered the new All About DBSK Season Two DVDs, and I just got them in mail~! And just as I expected, there were a few scenes related to Heebon there, since she acted w/ DBSK in the banjun drama last year. So~! Someone uploaded them on Youtube, and I thought that I should share it w/ you guys.

Making Of BanJun Drama - Junsu x Heebon

BanJun Drama Unseen NGs - Junsu x Heebon

They're so cute~! I love this couple like crazy ~ ^^* even though Junsu should be mine, I can let Heebon have him since I'm too far away from Junsu, haha. At 0:45 - the look he gives Heebon~! He's so cute~! And then he goes, "You seem nervous" lol. And it was actually him who was nervous. And then at 1:25, he says something as if he's singing it, and then Heebon follows him, and he has this surprised look on his face, pointing at her. It wasn't Korean, because I couldn't understand it, lol. Japanese perhaps? Does anyone know? I'm curious at what he said. He's so random at times. At 2:10 and 2:16, they're standing by each other - don't they look so good together? Seriously. Just look at them in their jackets, lol. They look so good together physically as a couple. And then personality-wise - they're such opposites, so they would fit. He's like the childish guy who can be mature at times, and she's like the mature girl who can be childish at times, lol. At 3:05, the way he looks at her as she presses the button for the other person (part of his acting) was too cute, regardless of the fact that it was acting. He's so adorable, and I love Heebon's hairstyle there. As for the NGs, as I had expected, yes - he makes all the NGs. Heebon's just there, not making any mistakes, haha. *sigh* my lovable Junsu - tsk tsk. I would love to watch behind-the-scenes making and NG for that pure/innocent laundry romance scene that our SuBon couple had in Dangerous Love though. This one girl on Daum mentioned how they must have made a lot of NGs there, lol.

Also~! The Love Found By Einstein 1-episode drama~! I am definitely going to watch that (even right now if it works) and share my reviews w/ you guys. I really want you guys to be able to watch it, but I don't know how to help ~ T.T I'll definitely share everything though.

Whoa - I wrote so much, lol. I can't wait till the New Soompi gets released though~! I want to make Heebon's fan club already ~ ^^*

I might as well share pics? I'm going to share M.I.L.K pics - it's nice to see Bonnie from years ago. I'm proud of her - on Naver, she went up over 200 rankings today on the search engine. That's a good sign.

M.I.L.K members together - glad to see that these 3 aren't willing to lose their friendship. It's a bummer that Yumi is in Japan though. I wonder if they still keep in touch w/ her.

NotSureIfIHaveThisPic.jpg

Heebon in her M.I.L.K days ~ ^^*

lolHeebonhaha.jpg

(lol, look how dorky she looks ~ ^^*)

Awww-MILKintheirdays.jpg

MILKAdorkable.jpg

And w/ SMTown~!

SpottingHeebon.jpg

SMers.jpg

(Can you spot Bonnie? ^^*)

CREDIT: As Marked

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miki_chan

Haha thats so cute!

What he said? Hmmm I couldn't catch what he was trying to say but it did sound like a japanese word.

Anyhow it was sooo cute!

Oh yeah! Have you seen Heebon's cyworld?

It looks like she's wearing a kimono?

So was she in Japan or something?

I know~! I wonder what he said, haha. Only they know. He's so random, and she follows along, haha. Adorable. So any Japanese speakers want to help out? I don't think it's Chinese - it sounds very Japanese to me (what he said). And no, it's not Korean - or I would have understood it (unless it was Gibberish, haha). But that part was just so cute to me - I love every little bit of SuBon-ness we see. I wish I could somehow share w/ you guys the Youngstreet radioshow viewable episode where DBSK came as guests to congratulate Heebon on her first day as the Youngstreet DJ w/ Heechul. In the beginning, it seemed like Junsu was waiting for Heebon to come. And then once she came, he was like all smiley - haha. And then Heechul asked Yunho about Heebon - her personality and her charms (because Yunho knows her well). So he started answering, but then in the middle, Junsu kept cutting him off and adding more adjectives. Like Yunho said, "She's very tomboy-ish," and then Junsu would jump in and say, "Yet feminine," lol. And Heebon mentions how they're the two members that she's actually friends w/ among DBSK. And she calls Junsu's name, and he's like, "yeah" and then there's an awkward silence - it was adorable, lol. At the end of the episode, Heebon was like, "It was my first day as the Youngstreet DJ - how was I?" and she asked the DBSK members to give her an overall score. Heebon gave herself a 25% (awww - so humble), Heechul gave her a 13% (lol), Yunho gave her an 80%, Junsu gave her a 100% (*wink*), JaeJoong gave her a 98%, Changmin gave her a 99%, and Yoochun gave her a 0 (awww ~ T.T). I really need to find a way to find this video and upload it or something. I have the audio version of the whole episode, but not the actual video. I'll try and look for it - but it'll be hard, because it's back from DBSK's Rising Sun days. If I do manage to find it and upload it, I'll translate everything and such so it'll be ok. It's not even that likely that I'll find it (I mean, I could find the actual video, but I won't be able to download it, which means I won't be able to upload it anywhere).

Yeah - I did see her Cyworld. Heebon's just being her random self. Or maybe she simply likes the Japanese culture? After all, she's learning their language (or who knows? Maybe she's fluent now). She's probably visited Japan several times before.

BTW, miki_chan - I LOVE your DBSK banner~! ^^*

It's over 3 am here right now (nearly 4 am) - what am I doing? I have to tutor this kid tomorrow, lol. Sleep time for me ~ *sigh*

Actually WAIT~! ^^* I found the Youngstreet episode w/ DBSK, Heechul, and Heebon - lol. But like I said, I can't download it, so I won't be able to have it subbed. Hmmm...do you guys still want the site to the video? Just look at them and not understand what they're saying (for those who can't understand Korean)? I'll just post the links up - and we'll see what we can do. It should be all in one part, but the uploader decided to separate it into 8 parts, lol.

Youngs - Heebon's 1st Ep. w/ DBSK (11/13/05) - Pt. 1

Youngs - Heebon's 1st Ep. w/ DBSK (11/13/05) - Pt. 2

Youngs - Heebon's 1st Ep. w/ DBSK (11/13/05) - Pt. 3

Youngs - Heebon's 1st Ep. w/ DBSK (11/13/05) - Pt. 4

Youngs - Heebon's 1st Ep. w/ DBSK (11/13/05) - Pt. 5

Youngs - Heebon's 1st Ep. w/ DBSK (11/13/05) - Pt. 6

Youngs - Heebon's 1st Ep. w/ DBSK (11/13/05) - Pt. 7

Youngs - Heebon's 1st Ep. w/ DBSK (11/13/05) - Pt. 8

Hope they work for those who decide to look through it~! ^^*

Guest miki_chan

When I was reading that all I could do is giggle. OH MY GOD~ Junsu and her are so cute ! phwoarhh cant get enough of them two.

Woah, i wonder what Heechul was thinking when junsu like saying all these nice things ;)

Thanks for the translation JunsuxLover. Tyvm. :D

I wonder why Mickey gave her a zero T_T"

and Heechul with 13% LOLOL!

hes always teasing her, its so cute. :D

Well its 9 something pm over here in aussie land ;D i woke up at 4am this morning to go to work with my daddy. :sweatingbullets:

he works in an asian grocers. grand opening day today. it was hectic.

and a lot of people went up to me and started speaking chinese LOL! and i was like im so sorry ! i cant speak chinese LOL! :sweatingbullets:

Those links, i cant dl either on this computer. it crashes my computer. so i go to my library and dl there. ;)

JunsuxLover THANKYOU VERY MUCH :D credits go to eudamonic ;D

^ Whenever Junsu and the other DBSK members said something nice about Heebon, Heechul would kind of ruin it. Like JaeJoong told her that she looked like Kim Tae Hee, and Heechul was like, "I don't see the resemblance at all" lol. He's mean to our Bonnie, but we all know that he still cares about her.

I woke up at noon today - lol. It's so sad - I shouldn't be sleeping in. Oh, that happens a lot to Asians - haha. It's ok.

Well, those links I put up are not download-able (I'm not even sure if that's a word). They're just to see. I wish I could download them, but I don't think they allow you to. You're just going to have to see it there at the site. That's what I did the first time I found it. Let me know if any of you guys find a way to download this episode - I'll have it translated and subbed for those who can't understand Korean.

BTW miki_chan - It's JUNSUxLOVE, lol (not JunsuxLover). I don't mind you calling me that, but I'm just letting you know that my username is without the R, haha.

Ok, so~! Heebon made a brief update on her Cyworld~! She titled her blog "나의 첫 海外旅行^^" - she mixed Korean and Japanese. 나의 첫 means My First in Korean, and I don't know Japanese (海外旅行), but after reading her update, I'm guessing that it means trip? My wild guess - it's probably around that area. She even added a bit of English~!

드디어 나도 가보는구나!

나의 첫 海外旅行 to Hakone Japan...

but, for a day..........

해외여행도 처음이거니와

혼자서 떠나려니 얼마나 설렌는지...

난 스스로 너무 떨린나머지 저지른 실수라고 생각해버렸다.

일본 하네다 공항으로 가려면 국제선이 아닌 김포공항에서 출발하는걸 알았음에도 난 자신있게 공항버스는 김포든 인천이든 다 간다고 굳게 믿었기에 들뜬마음 새벽 혼자 콧노래를 부르며 트렁크가방을 끌고 집앞에서 공항버스에 올랐다.

너무 신난 나머지 음악을 들으며 단 하루 짦은 일정이지만 일본에서 무얼할지 머릿속으로 구상하며 노래까지 따라부르는 두가지 일을 한꺼번에 해냈다.

-사실 난 두가지 일을 한꺼번에 하는일이 드물다...

그만큼 집중력이 부족하단 거겠지...ㅡ,.ㅡ-

그때 내 귓속엔 '마골피'의 <비행소녀>가 흘러나왔고,

혼자 훌쩍 떠나는 여행이였기에 즐거움에 가득차있었다.

동시에 그 순간을 카메라에도 담는 여유를 보여주며....

버스는 차가없는 주일 새벽 도로를 신나게 달렸고 얼마안가 인천대교를 지날때까지만 해도 난

"바다 다~~~!! 일본에도 바다가 있을테지!"

하며 들뜬 마음을 감추지 못했다.

그런데 그때 뇌리를 스치는 불길한 예감!

'아차! 김포 가는길엔 바다가 보일리가 없지 않은가.....'

때는 이미 늦었다!

서둘러 기사아저씨께로 달려나가

"아저씨...이 버스 김포 안가요?"

ㅠ.ㅠ

결국 난 인천공항에서 다시 김포공항가는 버스를 갈아타야했고,

다행히 설레는 마음에 한시간정도 일찍 출발해서 김포에 도착했을때 난 겨우 안도의 한숨을 돌렸다.

어수선한 공항로비를 피해 라운지에서 가볍게 아침끼니를 해결하고

난 드디어 일본으로 출발!

누구한테 얘기하지 못하는 나의 "혼자떠난 첫 해외여행기"

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ부끄럽다......

So~! She took her first trip ALONE, haha. She's growing up~! (and to say, she's 25, lol) She sounds really happy in her blog - it's a trip to Hakone, Japan~! She tells us about her experience on her way there (and keep in mind - she's alone). She said, "but for a day..." so I'm guessing that she's only staying there for a day? It's her first time in Hakone, Japan. She talks about how she managed to listen to music and sing along to it, and then think about what she's going to do in Japan once she gets there - at the same time. She's one of those people who can't do two things at once, so this was rare for her, lol. And then she goes on about how she took the wrong bus to the airport (she was supposed to take the bus that takes her to Kimpo Airport). So she had to change buses and all that, lol. What a dork. It's her first time going on a trip by herself - and she can't even find the right bus to the airport. And then she had breakfast at the airport lounge before heading off. She says that she's embarrassed - she's already had such experience (wrong bus), and she hasn't even stepped on Japan yet. This was posted up before she went on the plane, so I'm guessing she's in Japan now (it's only about an hour from Korea to Japan I think). And you know what I noticed? Recently DBSK was at Kimpo Airport - fans took pictures of them. What a coincidence, haha. I've been at Kimpo Airport too though ~ ^^* Anyhow, that doesn't matter. Heebon shared a picture of herself that she took on the bus to the airport. She's showing off her plane ticket to Hakone, Japan. I think she had a laptop? Hmmm.

HerAdorkableHat.jpg

CREDIT: Heebon's Cyworld

She's so cute w/ her hat~! She seems so happy - her first trip away from home all by herself to Japan, that's just so adorable. This is her most recent look ~ ^^*

Also, I finally watched The Love Found By Einstein. It's really good!~ OMG - the two guys in it are very attractive~! Heebon's always so lucky, haha. And the storyline was really good - I loved the overall episode. It was very...touching? That's all I can say. It was just really good. They also showed Heebon swimming - I always knew that she was athletic but wow. She's an excellent swimmer. You guys have to watch it~! I'll try to find a file that I can download so that I would be able to upload it - but it's not likely. For those w/ KBS World on their TV, here's the official site.

KBS World - Drama City

Just keep waiting each week for Heebon's episode to come up~! Hopefully it'll be soon.

I know that ~S2~ shared the caps before - but I didn't know there were 7 sets. I'll share all of them, because I think you only shared 1 set. They're VERY high quality. You guys should really look at them - they're all the scenes of Heebon throughout the drama. She's so pretty in every scene.

TLFBE Caps - Set 1

TLFBE Caps - Set 2

TLFBE Caps - Set 3

TLFBE Caps - Set 4

TLFBE Caps - Set 5

TLFBE Caps - Set 6

TLFBE Caps - Set 7

I love these caps. She's so pretty in them - thanks so much to the fan who managed to capture all scenes of Heebon and put them up on Naver.

Guest miki_chan

Haha, well we all know Heechul's a bit of a cheeky one. So Ill let him off with it ;)

LOL.

OOH woops. Sorry ^^" probaly because i keep writing lover instead of love. =='

--

Anyways, you are right about the japanese. Those characters or what they call it Kanji, means "overseas/trip"

Pretty good guess :)

Poor heebon for taking the wrong bus ^^"

Lucky~ I have almost no time to go anywhere. I want to go Japan ! :D

Wow - this thread has been quiet without me here, haha. Ok - I have so many pics to share~! I found so many unseen, random pics - haha. (BTW, you guys - I think we're going to have to give up the fanclub for now, because Soompi still hasn't made it at the state where anyone can create any clubs they want - and I think the thread would be better for now.)

BTW, miki_chan~! I found out what Junsu said to Heebon in Japanese (thanks to another friend of mine)~! It was "Good Night" lol. He's SO random, but that's what makes him so lovable~! And I saw your comment under my SM Dance Academy fic ~ ^^* Thanks~!

Ok - to start off, doesn't this little girl look like our Bonnie? ^^* She came out on TV as an ulzzang girl~!

MiniHeebon.jpg

MiniHeebonII.jpg

MiniHeebonIII.jpg

MiniHeebonIV.jpg

MiniHeebonV.jpg

They look so alike to me, lol. Mini Heebon~!

Heebon during MILK ---

MissingMILK.jpg

AdorkableMILK.jpg

AdorableMILK.jpg

MILK.jpg

BonnieDuringMILK.jpg

Heebon as Show Power Video MC ---

BonnieLooksAdorable.jpg

Heebon as Youngstreet DJ w/ Heechul ---

HEART-HeeNamMae.jpg

YoungsHWAITING.jpg

ComputerWork.jpg

WithHerAdorableHat.jpg

TextingPerhaps.jpg

WithHerAwesomeComputer.jpg

CloseUp.jpg

TooCool.jpg

WithSUJUAgain---.jpg

WithNRG.jpg

lolhahahaha.jpg

Various.jpg

WithFlyToTheSky.jpg

WithSS501---.jpg

WithSeungKi.jpg

WithParanAgain.jpg

With.jpg

WithSS501Again.jpg

NotSureWithWho.jpg

lols---.jpg

CUTEDuo.jpg

lolOMG-hahaha.jpg

Lovely.jpg

WorkingTogether.jpg

Radio.jpg

Heebon in Billie Jean ---

InBillieJean.jpg

AdorkableCouple.jpg

WinterCoat.jpg

BonnieFishing.jpg

Heebon during her Elite Uniform photoshoot ---

BonInElite.jpg

GoBonnie---.jpg

WithSS501.jpg

WallpaperBonnie.jpg

WithYoona.jpg

AdorableDuo.jpg

Hihihi.jpg

HeebonYoona.jpg

Yoona-SS501-Heebon.jpg

Hold on...MORE coming~!

Random Heebon II ---

LovingHerOutfit---.jpg

FancyDress.jpg

WindPerhaps.jpg

BonnieInParka.jpg

SportyBonnie-1.jpg

Whoa-Bon.jpg

AdorableBonnie-1.jpg

BetterVersion.jpg

LookingInnocentOMG.jpg

(She looks so INNOCENT here~! ^^*)

Heebon in her Rainbow Romance days ---

LookingShy.jpg

Stylish.jpg

LoveHer.jpg

Chubbiness.jpg

PigtailsAwww.jpg

CUTECUTEBon.jpg

FormalBonnie.jpg

SilkyHair.jpg

Shoes.jpg

Awww-CUTE.jpg

LookingSmart.jpg

LookingLikeBomi.jpg

Bonnie-1.jpg

ColorfulBon.jpg

YAYBonnie-1.jpg

Wow-lol-TheDress.jpg

CUTECUTECUTE.jpg

DarkMakeup-hahaha.jpg

AdorableShirt.jpg

MERRYXMAS.jpg

LookingConfident.jpg

Awww-CUTECUTECUTE.jpg

LovingHerHairstyle.jpg

BonnieAwkwardSmile.jpg

ShiningBeauty.jpg

AdorableBonnie.jpg

BlueBonnie.jpg

ShowingOffHerJackethahaha.jpg

ShowingOffSomeBag.jpg

SportyBonnie.jpg

MatureBonnie-1.jpg

AdorableBonnie---.jpg

TotalInnocence.jpg

(Looking so TOTALLY INNOCENT again~! ^^*)

Icon Batch~! ^^*

OMG-AdorableIcons.jpg

~ CREDIT ~

baannm2.gif

(They don't speak English, but they have so many things~! ^^* You don't even need to speak the language - I got all these pics/icons from this place. I think it's a Heebon fan thread for Hebrew speakers. That's my best guess.)

NEW PICTURES~! ^^*

Bonnie in her Japan trip ---

IMGP1415.jpg

IMGP1413.jpg

IMGP1404.jpg

HeeboninJapanV.jpg

HeeboninJapanIII.jpg

HeeboninJapanII.jpg

IMGP1338.jpg

IMGP1326.jpg

IMGP1310.jpg

IMGP1273-1.jpg

IMGP1259.jpg

IMGP1255.jpg

HeeboninJapanXI.jpg

HeeboninJapanX.jpg

HeeboninJapanVII.jpg

HeeboninJapanVI.jpg

HeeboninJapanVIII.jpg

IMGP1363.jpg

HeeboninJapan.jpg

HeeboninJapanIV.jpg

HeeboninJapanIX.jpg

It seems like she had fun. One post that stood out to me was the fact that she went to the FUJI TV building - she didn't have time to go in it, but she stood from distance and took pictures. But she said that next time, she will go there and meet a certain someone - lol. I have no idea who that is, but that's Heebon for you - always trying to leave her fans suspicious ~ ^^*

Guest miki_chan

Wow so many pics!

So the Japanese saying was something like... "Oyasuminasai"?

It was to quick for me to catch it but well done!

I've seen the site your talking about!

They have like loads and loads of pics

Yeah it seem she did have fun :lol:

I can't wait to go to Japan one day!

Guest miki_chan

Ohhh BTW~

I was watching Goong S, the one with Se7en and the girl who plays his Love interest looks like Heebon in some scenes.

There was times when I mistaked her for Heebon.

But in pictures of the girl she doenst look like her. =="

Its probaly her facial expression at times that I thought it was Heebon ! LOL. :D

Yeah, that's what he said - Oyasuminasai. I find it so cute, haha.

And yeah - I know who you're talking about. Her name is Heo Yi Jae. She was known for looking like Heebon when she came out on Goong S. And I do agree - they really look alike at times, lol.

*** EDIT ***

Just wanted to share one more pic~! ^^*

Another recent pic of (tired) Heebon - at the airport in return from Japan.

IMGP1426.jpg

This page is so long cause of me and all these pics, haha.

Sorry ~ T.T

Guest xxCharybdiSxx

woah~ i havent visited this thread for ages!

our comp got broken because i use it so much.. ''-.-

anyways, JUNSUxLOVE.. the forum you got those pics maybe its the popcornfor2's community, they are thai fans of heebon ^__^

well, school's back so i dont have much time since we dont have internet in our dorm..

and.. about the fan club?? when will we start having heebon's?

just tell me ok, i wanna help too!! ^__^

bye for now guys! ill be back soon.

om meee GEEE JunsuxLove

THX SO MUCH fo rht pics!!!! shes so gorgeous hahaha

funny but its amazing how at times she looks so much like leejihoon!! and he kept telling her that too!!

xxCharybdiSxx - Oh~! The language was Thai? lol, wow - I'm so stupid - I can't even recognize languages, haha. As for the fan club, it's really slow - or is it just me? Like, when it comes to loading and stuff - it's really slow. I'll keep trying, but it's hard because it's so slow. And my computer is generally fast. Oh, and let me add - I did make an account (same one as the one right now here on the forums) and yet I can't seem to log in again, and it won't let me start a new fan club either.

~S2~ - You're welcome~! And yeah, she's like the girl version of Lee Ji Hoon, haha.

botunka_kibum - Hi~! Nice to meet you too~! You're welcome, and please drop by here again~! ^^*

Guest miki_chan

Ooh nice to meet you!

Thai? Woah I didn't recognize it either!

Btw! I uploaded a video on youtube of a cut of Heebon on Star Golden Bell,

Its when they were doing that Speed English Game and Heebon speaks good english for a non-english speaker!

She's pretty good :D

If you want the link its:

Star Golden Bell Heebon Cut

Guest botunka_kibum

hi !! . . . .

I come to again ,

kkkkkk . .

i want heebon onni's news . ..

Do you know ??

ahh . . . my name is botun.

i want your name ^ ^ . .

Love Onni . .