[drama 2007] Que Sera Sera 케세라세라

babi3xeunha3

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loving_D

are you serious? shes in this? ...i dont have anything against her but i would've liked to see someone else lead this.

its going to be hard watching her in this when kim sun ah was the lead for MNIKSS.

but besides my semi-complaint, YEH is really doing well for herself. :blink:

Guest vivjelly

are you serious? shes in this? ...i dont have anything against her but i would've liked to see someone else lead this.

its going to be hard watching her in this when kim sun ah was the lead for MNIKSS.

but besides my semi-complaint, YEH is really doing well for herself. :blink:

This series has nothing to do with MNIKSS, just the same producer.

Guest tinyxtina

though this isn't going to be a sequel... i guess i should still look into watching the original... but i hope yoon eun hye's character is similar to goong. never watched vineyard b/c i heard that it was a bit depressing.. but goong is what had me adore her xD

wow...YEH's new drama...can't wait to see this...but i wonder who will be the leading male? i hope he will be as hot as joo ji hoon, hhehe... :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jisoox012

i think the topic starter should boldy write in red letters:

THIS DRAMA'S STORYLINE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL EXCEPT THAT IT'S BY THE SAME PRODUCER

wow!! YEH is doing another drama!! hoooray!! she keeps getting better every time...I admire her very much in Goong and in Vineyardman, you should see the vineyardman because her chemistry with oh man seok was great....who would be the lead actor? i hope this would be a romantic comedy :rolleyes: i'm looking forward to this new drama!!

Archived