Secret Of Gardenias

jenny

Chapter Two -

The first and second class went by quickly without much excitement. JunJin lazily slumped in his chair. He was bored and annoyed that they hadn't placed him in the same class as DongWan, Eric, and HyeSung. Andy was a grade below them, but even at times he was allowed in the same class as the others.

Letting a small sigh escape from his lips, he glanced over at the desk where his partner was missing. She was a strange girl the first moment he saw her. While everyone else had been eyeing him, she'd had her head down and seemed to be sleeping. Later, she'd raised her head and examined him over a bit before going back to her nap. The whole gestured made him feel insignificant. He also wondered why she'd reacted so strongly to a new desk partner. It wasn't like he was going to bully her into giving him anything.

"Mr. Park."

He raised his head slowly, not letting it slip that he'd in truth been startled. "Yes?"

The teacher's tough attitude softened a bit and he smirked. Female teachers...truthfully, all females were easy to turn into mush if you could just pull the right strings. The lunch bell finally rang and he got up, slowing down when he saw the back up at the door. But when he heard the loud squeals of admiration, he knew just what was holding him up from going to lunch.

Pushing past the girls, he walked into the middle of the hallway and looked to his right to see the guys, his group of friends, walking down the cleared hallway with admirers standing on either side with amazed gazes and gaping mouths.

JunJin smirked and turned fully to greet them. They, in turn, greeted him just as happily.

"Hey Jin!" Eric called out. The guys quickened their steps, Andy being the first one there because of his hyper active self. All of the students widened their eyes as the guys greeted each other as long time friends. It became clear that JunJin was one apart of the group even though he wasn't placed in the same class as the rest of them. He'd been given the same title as the rest of the others the moment he greeted them with such familiarity.

Looking at all the smiling faces, JunJin's smile faltered when he saw someone missing. "Guys, where is MinWoo?"

All smiles fell slowly as they stopped jumping about with joy.

--

TaeHee inhaled the fresh air of the yard as she ate her lunch under the Oak tree that she always did. As the wind gently blew at the leaves of the tree, the sun would peek out from behind the greens and shine down on her pale skin. She smiled lightly. So, she'd skipped half the day already. It wasn't a big deal. She used to do it all the time anyways.

"Can I sit here?"

She looked up and smiled at her pale faced companion. If there was one thing she was jealous of, it was that he had to be gifted with such a fragile beauty. He had the palest and clearest complexion she had ever seen on a guy. His eyes were a beautiful, seductive shape that were accentuated nicely with lashes that she was sure could have been longer than hers. His nose was tall and slim, his lips a perfect addition to the masterpiece. His hair used to be brown, but it was now streaked with lots of blond and messily done. All in all, he was really a perfect figure. His build was slim too, but not so thin that it looked like a boy's body, but a man's not yet fully developed.

Scooting over a bit, TaeHee patted the free spot beside her and he sat down comfortably. Though people used to be against the idea of Kim TaeHee and Shin HyeSung's friendship, it became a gradual, normal sight to see everyday at school. TaeHee and he were only friends, but that was always twisted around into some other thought by the active minds of their fellow teenage friends.

"You didn't bring lunch again?" TaeHee asked, a question which she always asked and he answered just the same.

He smirked. "You don't mind me sharing."

She pouted but eventually placed her lunch between them and produced an extra pair of chopsticks out of her bag. He grinned and took them eagerly before digging into the lunch with her. While eating, HyeSung watched her carefully. He'd heard that JunJin had become her new desk partner, something that everyone in the school was surprised to hear about. Everyone, including the staff of the school, knew about TaeHee and her last desk partner's relationship. And the after effects of it still hung onto her by the way she acted. He sighed lightly.

Placing down his chopsticks, HyeSung crossed his arms and glanced out ahead at all the other students with their own group of friends. TaeHee slowed her eating and gazed at HyeSung curiously. He usually wolfed down her lunch before she had a chance to eat even half of it. But today, he'd left her way more than half.

"Are you feeling okay?" She cautiously asked.

He nodded his head slowly. Then, he turned to face her so suddenly that she almost dropped the chopsticks in her hand. HyeSung, however, didn't take notice in this. "I heard that JunJin's your new desk partner." He left it at that, waiting for her reaction.

TaeHee then placed down her chopsticks and turned to face forward. Then, in a cold and distant voice, TaeHee stated, "He isn't my new desk partner. I never changed."

Though she heard the sigh of relief but also regret, TaeHee ignored him. He knew the reason why. She would always remain loyal to him.

"He's so lucky to have you," HyeSung said sadly. In his mind, though, he thought of all the pain she suffered and felt she deserved someone better.

Pulling away from the past, she picked up her chopsticks to start eating again when she was interrupted. Walking towards her was her so called new desk partner and his new friends; also the group of guys that HyeSung hung out with. When they saw HyeSung and TaeHee, the group started towards their direction.

TaeHee quickly started to pack everything up while HyeSung watched on in unhappiness. He placed his soft hands over hers and stilled her movements. Her heart was rapidly beating in her chest as she tried to will HyeSung to move his hands away before they saw.

JunJin narrowed his eyes on their touching hands as the group drew to a stop. He knew HyeSung wasn't dating the girl, but he held affection for her, that was apparent. TaeHee, however, seemed scared to be before them. The reason, he had yet to find out.

"Goodbye," TaeHee mumbled and quickly got up, fleeing out of sight of the guys as they stared on.

HyeSung slowly got up and stared after her with his hands in his pockets. Turning back around, he smiled at the guys. "Hey. Just having a little talk with her."

Though everyone else's face was darkened, JunJin was confused. He didn't understand what the guys were hiding, but he intended to find out. They still hadn't told him about MinWoo's whereabouts, which was frustrating him to the max.

Clearing his voice, JunJin put on a glare. "Now, will you guys tell me where MinWoo is?"

The heads all nodded reluctantly and he was led towards the basketball court to sit at the benches near there.

Once they were all seated in a semi-circle, Eric slowly spoke up first. "MinWoo left Korea to go study in America."

JunJin hadn't even made himself comfortable before he heard what Eric stated. Nothing went through his mind but why MinWoo would do that. "He told me to come back to Korea though! Why would he be in America when his parents persuaded mine to let me finish school here?"

All faces were confused. HyeSung said, "We aren't sure. MinWoo never said anything but a goodbye the day he was leaving. We didn't even know about it before hand."

After a few minutes of silence, all of their faces lit up with the same thought. Something wasn't right. MinWoo was known for being a disastrous troublemaker, so it would be no surprise to them to find him at the police station. But the fact that he messed up so badly to be sent to America is slightly surprising, though not mind blowing. Maybe he'd done something they didn't know about?

HyeSung's frown grew larger as her contemplated the situation. While JunJin had been in America, HyeSung and MinWoo had gotten quite close, so the two knew each other pretty well. HyeSung knew MinWoo would get into trouble all the time and there'd always be a spot on him somewhere that was bandaged up, whether seen or not (something that was also the same with JunJin). But he hadn't remembered any event that MinWoo had been involved in for him to be sent away. Well...no event except for that particular one. He connected gazes with Eric, DongWan, and Andy and knew they thought the same thing he did. And he also thought that maybe that was why MinWoo had been sent away.

SINGLE REPLIES

sachiko_x WOO! My first replier<3 I've been wanting to write something about Kim TaeHee. Glad you're a fan of hers too ;] And you have a lot of questions that won't be answered yet! lol, save `em ;]

Sophi.e* Haha, I always look forward to your posts in my new stories<3 But yea, it's definitely a different one from my other slightly light-hearted ones. And about the song for the trailer, I'm putting up an OST soon, so no worries =)

raini Gardenias are actually flowers =D Immortal_Angel below you answered it, hehe. The storyline is sort of alternating because I have different parts to the story that pertain to a certain section, so it should clear it up.

Diana Hello Dearest! haha, she doesn't really play a "nerd", she's more of an average person that just you see, but don't really notice. thanks for answering my question hunn!

mizzochan Yay<3 Another familiar reader ;] haha. I'm really obsessed with "Actually...". The author is such a great writer! Gotta get her to update though haha.

baybee || loveLy lol, JunJin just always was so mysterious in a way and it drew me to him. My fav's always been MinWoo though :blush:

xjustsweet I love i love! hha

melonbar92 Yep, I left it intentionally like that to get you coming back ;]

Heyyy I am definitely the author of those stories! Thanks for showing such support<3

ldyxinnocent A Lee MinWoo fan! *shakes hand* it's an honor, lol. I miss stories of him! The good ole` days...

1tym_kangta MinWoo and JunJin are actually both the main guys sort of. You'll see as the story goes on. As for the trailer song, it's a different one. I'll put up a soundtrack for this story soon =)

jwhluv508 Thanks! =D

Noel O_O<3 I feel so wow that you replied aha. As for the song, I'll upload it and place a sound track in here soon, so I'll get it to you when I can =)

infahtuation; Of course you may x)

sheLLiJiElUn heh, no problem!

kiki AHHHH~~<3! Where've you been Kiki?! It's been a while :lol: . I miss your writing/seeing you around hehe. I hope this story is up to your expectations haha. I feel it's a bit weak at parts, but I'll try to strengthen it. And you have more stories?! MUST POST! ;] And yes, MinWoo is indeed a hottie =D Basically, I've missed the good ol` fanfics of the day haha.

FREAKY_ALTOIAN Why, thank you :]

Yay<3 I'm so excited lol. A lot of you have questions that will be cleared up soon. I purposely left you in the confusion so that as you read, things will be revealed slowly =) I hope you enjoyed that chapter!

Also, Merry Early Christmas you guys! The next post will be after x-mas but before the New Year. Until then, I send you all my love<3

-Jenny

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe I'm second to post :D

EDIT

wahhh ur sooooooooooooooooo mean jenny!! god I hate you.... J/K!!! :D

man... I feel bad for taehee... all sudden minwoo left her... jus hope junjin

can cheer her up but yet...minwoo returns...wahh so mess up :P hehe man

hyesung is describe sooooo perfectly in this fic!! haha jus love him ^_^ and andy

hehe always the hyper one :P

hehe I hope you have a nice xmas with ur family and a happy new year :D

Can i be added onto PM list...?

------

I just had to quickly say that before reading the story! Because u said that their was

only 1 spot left! So i just quickly went to reserve.I got the spot though...right?If not,its okay.=)

Wow,i wonder what Minwoo did to get kicked out to go to America.Aww,after Christmas...?

okay,i guess i can wait that long.=)

Guest mizzochan

:]

Yay! An update!

I love the story so far, you write so well. :]

This chapter, I must admit, was quite intriguing...where is Minwoo? Is there some history between him and Taehee? Taehee and another dude? Deskpartners? What? haha ;p

And what's with the other guys getting dark looks when they see Hyesung's hands on Taehee's? It has something to do with Minwoo!

Aaaannd....I need to stop.

I love where this is going and I know I love to speculate but I'm definitely not thinking that your story is predictable. <3

Thanks for the pm! It was greatly appreciated. :]

Good luck with the rest of the story!

p.s. Yesssssss, let's bribe her into updating! ROFL Although...I'm not sure what we could bribe her with...? Something yummy? I just want another E.C.! haha

Guest dakoreanhamster

new reader!!!

what the heck happened to minwoo?? i'm so curious. they are hiding something. i can't believe minwoo left taehee so miserable. i would have thought that the gang would of told junjin about minwoo earlier...

if there's still room, can i be on your pm list? thank you!

Guest mzclumzie

MAY I PLEASE BE ON YOUR PM LIST?!

this story is so goood! i love your works!

i wonder what happened to minwoo. but

we'll have to wait for you to tell us ...

gosh, i just loveeee your fanfiction!

it's sooo mysterious&a bit confusing but it's soo

interesting to read.

lol, i barely know junjin but i'm starting to like him

already. hahaha

anyways, if you still got space on your pm list, could you

please me on add there. thanks <3

updateeeee soooon!

Guest profeminist

Hey, can I be on this PM list also??? Yea? Yea? Keep up the good work!!! I really wanna know what happened to MinWoo and his relation to TaeHee...

Guest Sweety_x1

Ohhh sounds interesting [:

sounds like a good fanfic already just like KBY

im looking foward to this one too :D

can i please be added to the PM list please? <3

Guest poco_na

~new reader

can i please please be added to ur pm list :D

i luv the story it sounds so sad, is the story based on TaeHee relationship with Minwoo and how Junjin end up liking her :) .

heheh thanx for posting

Guest infahtuation;

I haven't read a Shinhwa story for a long time. It's refreshing.

Will this story mainly be told from TaeHee's point of view? Or everybody also?

I might not be able to reply every chapter, but I sure am reading it. :] Don't worry. If I don't, I'll leave a super long one at the end commenting on the whole story.

Thank you for posting <3

Guest baybee ll loveLy

hahah i go for the really feminine looking boys.

my brother always makes fun of me for going for the pretty boys.

but my favorite would have to be dongwan. :P

he's just so cute, but still has that badboy look.

yanno ? :]

but the desk partner's minwoo.. aw poor junjin, i bet he's confused. :P

i looooooove this fic. :D

POST MORE SOON.

Guest melonbar92

ohhh okay so junjin is new to the school

and the rest of the shinhwa boys arent?

but they were friends long before?

okay i think i get it ^^

hm well i had a lot to say before

but now i forget everything

arg, what a cruddy comment