60 Things Most Girls Don't Know About Guys

Guest som3body_somewh3r3

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trickx

This was obviously written by a guy. Guys are deceiving. We can turn on the charm to get you in the sack. Then afterwards we make derogatory comments about you with our mates and show them the video we secretly took.

Guest Noodlebowl

Haha, I read somewhere once that if you're talking to a guy, and if his pupils dilate, then he's aware/attracted to you?

Something like that.

I thought it was interesting.

Guest peppermintsugar

This was obviously written by a guy. Guys are deceiving. We can turn on the charm to get you in the sack. Then afterwards we make derogatory comments about you with our mates and show them the video we secretly took.

Really? I thought it looked like it was written by a woman, considering how inaccurate it seems to be.

Guest MalinaIsKhmer

--When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health just to be with you, he really likes you and wants to be with you as much as possible.

hrmm, this caught my eye for some reason. D;

Guest AliceAristocrat

i don't think they're all true but there are some of them that are funny lolz like

--Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if one guy's confused, then we're all confused.

--Not all guys are Tom Cruise. Just because ONE is a jackass doesnt mean he represents ALL of us.

--Guys love neck rubs and if he lets you keep doing it ..it means that he really likes you or his neck really hurts...

those are my favorites ^0^.....it's just funny lolz

Guest Charry

"Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant."

^ This could depend on the situation and the guy. I thought this applies more to the GIRLS?

• 1 year later...

--Believe it or not shy guys are the most easiest to talk to..it may not seem right but trust me they will start opening up like books after you just ask them questions about their lives and unoticable tell them about yours...

i think this is true i find that the quietest talk the most and are generally the most ineresting. i have a friend who is amazing to talk to yet hes so quiet and kinda mysterious :P

all it takes is for you to talk to them first.

Guest BigPanda

QUOTE--A guy would give his left nut to be able to read a girl's mind for a day.

Oh no! Not the coveted left nut! blink.gif

i would give both my left and right nut to get into my girl friend's mind for a day

• 1 year later...
Guest Tun_tun

--Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.

YES.

If I judge a girl based on her appearance, this here would be first on my list laugh.gif

Archived