60 Things Most Girls Don't Know About Guys

Guest som3body_somewh3r3

Guest _Kelly

Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.

When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that.

These two gave me some reassurance, I knew these before but didn't have the boost to believe in them.

We love it when girls talk about there boobs.

lmfao, now i'm thinking back when i talked about mines to my boyfriend and i wonder what his reactions were. :rolleyes:

--When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health just to be with you, he really likes you and wants to be with you as much as possible.

Will remember this and not take it for granted. I like it when my boyfriend stays up till 7am just to be in time to walk me to school. :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest its ginny XD

--Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if one guy's confused, then we're all confused.t

Funny =)

I think most of this isn't true. But it might be true for some guys no?

As for the teasing.. I know a lot of guys who tease but have girlfriends. I think guys just think it's fun to make girls uncomfortable.

Guest XangelXtranX

i saew these on facebook be4 :P

We don't like girls that are too skinny

Failed :tears: im less than 5'1 and is less then 100 lbs :tears:

It was so fun to read then i came across that one and it was like dammit :tears:

Guest blitzk

lol im a guy...and most of the stuff in there are true

still contemplating about giving up my left nut though xD

Guest littlemisssunsunshine

i dont care much if this is true or not, but it gave me a good laugh and thats all i need (;

Guest connie333

THese seem right! But one question though. Do guys ever make the first move or do the girls always have to. What if the girl is not the type of person to do it?

Guest hannieoon

A lot of them were good for laughs. The dating world is... very different. Especially if you're with the wrong guy. Hahaha

• 3 weeks later...

some/most of those things are pretty true in my case

--A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.

--If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn't happen that often, so when it does, you know something's up.

I feel that gets me right.

I'm usually teasing girls I like (not necessarily 'like' like), but then when I talk seriously, it's only because something's up.

Guest hellosally

hahhahahah this is funny.

a lot of the things seem to be reverse with the type of guys i tend to like. -___-

Archived